H

think about it

my mortal mind is too weak to comprehend

Sup Forumselongs in the

More like it belongs in the trash

daddy's cummies

Thought about it long and hard, only came with more questions

ask away my chlid

What is the best way to dispose of a body?

Say, if, hypothetically, I killed a random jogger while traveling in a state I'm not a resident in

theorehtically youd take ur buddy in there inna sleeping bag its like a big diaper gettim inna atarp drive away cut it up quick if you dont know how to butcher stuff go on youtube because its helpful for taking stuff like joints apart quickly then just cover it in yogurt and lye ina few different 10 foot holes around to country or where ever you feel fit for where you think the threat level would be

Or eat it lol but you gotta be a little crazy for that

also your scenario kinda sets you up to fail;

How

Also can't I just feed the body to pigs? I theoretically still have it in the trunk now that I'm back in town

well joggers usually have a shedule s unless shes a loner someone knows where she should bee and people are everywhere so youre bound to be seen plus vehichles are loud af and lights. idk leave a couple states over have fun. Pigs cant eat that much that quickly lol unless you have like 40 pigs

idk why youd theoritically capture some one to theoretically kill them but it'd be cooler to theoritically enslave them js

It's a guy and it was after the eclipse I was theoretically driving through county roads in Kentucky on my way back, hit him in the dark, he was bitching about how much his leg hurt so I had to theoretically kill him and put him in the trunk and drive the rest of the way home to theoretically Chicago, is that a situation that sets me up for failure?

well were you seen theoritically doing said theoretical actions?

More like belong in Sup Forums's ass

acid vat then dump in michigan like the rest

also pull the teeth and grind em up

OP is a fag