ITT we make assumptions about poster's age and occupation based on the vices they are engaging in tonight

ITT we make assumptions about poster's age and occupation based on the vices they are engaging in tonight.
> drinking a glass of glenfiddich 14 year old rich oak
> smoking a davidoff primero

>smoking weed and masturbating

also im betting around 26-30

Playing with my cat and watching Netflix

>17
>NEET

>38 but feels like 48 because of bad habits
>construction or engineer

No vices tonight unless you consider contemplating suicide one

>trying not to drink bad
>masturbating
>laying in squalor and filth in luxury apartment

I'd be surprised if you're even as old as that whisky OP.

cooked dinner, walked dog and sipping water getting ready to watch something... I used to drink pretty heavily but I'm more into health and bodybuilding lately

You're probably a 23yo edgelord wearing a fedora right now aren't you fag

Mid 30s
In middle management or high income sales (corporate, not car sales)

Mid 20s
College student

Under aged
High school

> beer
> cigarettes
> sex

29, but you've been saying "god i feel old" since the day you graduated high school, and have been going bald for about that long too

i was going to do dabs, until i crashed my car, so i think i'll just smoke a cig.

Late 20s or early 30s
Self employed or lower level but higher paid corporate job

When do we say if people are right or not?

>hes posting threads on Sup Forums
I'm guessing you're an underage faggot

I'm 22 so you guys were mostly almost spot-on

I had two Abita Purple Hazes, then picked the weeds from the backyard, sang my son a song to help him fall asleep, and now I'm waiting for bedtime because I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Guess, Sup Forums.

Cucked my son. Cucked his wife.

Dunno what those things are but I'm without a doubt that you think they're something special and make you seem classy, amirite? *tips fedora* dw I'll pretend to be impressed by your taste in my next reply.

>drinking weed and smoking alcohol
>While I finger my ass

You were closest... Actually a loser career wise currently working as a carpenter apprentice making 15 buckaroos an hour. 28 yrs old

Gatorade orange.
But I do like a nice Dalmore Cigar Malt.

> Drinking lean
> Lying in bed

>talking to the girl i love about having office sex tomorrow
>we booked an office for 1 hour that has blinds and a lock
>its booked under "Business Continuity Planning"
>we both used fake names
>we are going to be on "lunch break"
>tfw we are both scared as fuck but it will be a wild ride because people use the room all the time for phone calls and to hide in because its dark as fuck
>nobody in the office has any fucking clue we are together
>dating for 2 years and live together
>drinking jameson and she is drinking pineapple juice and rum

A fagger. Next

SSG Smith?

17 with a vivid imagination

Guys are both off by a bit

Thought we were supposed to guess occupation

the NAS something to be scorned, or are they decent products at a fair price?

Doing 7-8 shots of vodka. Might crop my wife when she gets home from work because she's way overdue.

30s
Probably in real estate

No I am actually fairly timid and have a shitty imagination this was actually her fucking idea and im the idiot trying to plan everything to the last detail.....

>Go to bottle shop
>See guy with 14yo glenfiddich in hand
>Guy walks to fridge and buys a 2lt Coke

All of my rage

23-27
Lower level office job, either IC or first level management, probably marketing department

>drinking Laphroaig 21 year old special edition
not a fan of smoking though

Laphroaig master race

Let's see... vices. Trying to go to bed early and failing, trying not to eat sugar and failing, planning an evening walk and procrastinating, planning to work on my novel and procrastinating. In reality, I'll probably smoke weed and watch Rick and Morty again.

Nah. 24.
Artist's grant

God fucking damnit I want a drink so bad
35-40, engineer

>dat feel when nothing is anonymoose anymore and you can get tracked through browser fingerprint by itself.

Please tell me he was at least a nigger

>Lagavulin master race
>Laphroaig honorary

Phenibut and Caffeine

wat.jpeg

No one gives a fuck about you unless you are trying to get cheese pizza, no one is tracking you, calm down.

lol also what I did at 14

IC, above answer directly due 2nd level manager (avp), age is right, , marketing is right

Drinking Blantons
Smoking blue dream

A tallboy of Steel Reserve and a glass of Colonel EH Taylor Jr's small batch straight bourbon

>hurr durr glenfiddich is fancy
Ever occur to you this motherfucker is out buying a cheap bottle of scotch with a mixer because he's sick of the fancy shit and just wants to get fucked up this evening?

sipping a travel coffee mug of grain alcohol and huffing spray paint while my dad gives me head

4Loko,Icehouse, tobacco and maybe later some weed

Shitposting on Sup Forums and listening to Powerwolf

poorfag

Don't have niggers. Just some avg working joe in a high Viz shirt.

in a water bottle

I'm drinking Highland Mandarina IPA and smoking Camels

Probably 30+.

Excellent choice, though I prefer a 16y/o Lagavulin.
Islays rock.

About 20. Those shit tier products are only brought by young people trying to act sophisticated and classy.

Oh I say good sir, oh harumph, ohh a bope-a-dope-o-bobo.

54, retired software engineer, with a 34 y/o Korean wife. She's my fourth; finally got it right.

Bacardi Gold & Marlboros

Drinking Cutty Sark, neat

Are you saying I'm an IC?

If you're an AVP at that age congrats user, wish I had people skills good at talent management, interviewing, networking and project management but I'm autistic as shit and I'm fucking ugly.

Actually really pisses me off when managers do stupid shit that makes no sense and know I could do a better job but never will get chance because tism.

I'm a highly compensated individual in terms of company comp guidelines but still would prefer management

eeew. They make that from the bar rag drippings. Drink real scotch.

Really?

I actually answered this.

I'm a software engineer who was thinking about going to Japan to live for a year to find a wife, is it a good idea?

I'm autistic but I had a Japanese foreign exchange gf in college and she was great. Always used to tell me how much bigger my dick was then her old bfs, shit was cash.

Smoking kush and drinking a budlight

I had a friend who ran a massage parlor in NJ back in the day. I'd stop by there after work, help him drink his Cutty Sark, maybe get laid then head home to the wife.
I still have C/S in his memory.

>drinking keystone ice
>smoking a cheap smoke atm
>gonna smoke some quality(ish) bud soon
>playing tomb raider on XB1

armagnac de montal hors d'âge

cohiba nicaragua

not sure about this pairing 2bh

That's what happens when you add ice.
The good news is that the flavor when drunk neat is really good. The hangovers are ferocious, but the flavor is there.

>drinking blended scotch

taking some hydrocodone playing some arma 3 and chillin

I'm guessing early 20s, Male and from Texas

>I'm so thirsty can I have a sip of your water?

Nothing beats a cup of some Privilege Hennessey and a 4 gram Sweet Aromatic Backwoods filled with some GSC from the club.

nigger fuck your shit

i know what the fuck is going on, aight?

many yuenglings, cigs, weed

Ice actually suppresses the flavor and makes the drink more bland. Single malt, about a teaspoon of water to open it up and cover for 5 minutes or so.

>I'm a software engineer who was thinking about going to Japan to live for a year to find a wife, is it a good idea?

In theory, yes. It's best if you go over working at a Japanese branch of a company from your country. They take care of all of the problems of moving to and working there. For best results, learn some Japanese. I'd also suggest watching modern Japanese movies.

have 2

>paying 3x as much for literally no reason

some kratom mixed with OJ. also took phenibut earlier

Current software company has Japanese office

Hey, I like me some Johnny Black.

Yeah, you take 3/4 shitty scotch that you wouldn't want to drink and mix it with 1/4 not so bad scotch. The result is Cutty Sark. It's like the Mad Dog 20/20 of the scotch world.

yeah 20 but not texas

you also eat your stake well done, right?

If you said Coors, I would have guessed 16-17 lol. in your late 20s you either discover good tasting beer or become a full-fledged redneck and stick to peewater.

U work at PF Changs

Drinking a glass of Jameson Black Barrel and trying to help a drunk friend out over videochat.

No, I put my stakes in the ground.

I eat my steaks boiled, with a good ketchup on the side.

Bourbon and Metamucil

kek

I think I just puked in my mouth a little