Do you hate your parents for mutilating your dick?

Do you hate your parents for mutilating your dick?

They're normie tier idiots so I can't really blame them; most humans just do whatever is socially normal or correct. I'm a little resentful though

Fuck that noise. Chicks dig cut dicks

Nah, we don't do that kind of shit in my country. Except for the Jews and Muslims.

When did they do that?

Man up and go get it cut if you're this insecure about your ugly dick.

i'm salty most days for having my foreskin cut off

I've seen smegma so no thanks.

Make America great again and cut foreskin

I never understood what the big deal against it is..

Im uncut and ive never heard any complaints.. i get laid often enough and ive been a booty call on multiple occasions so i dont understand why its such a debate here,

Huh maybe real life is different than some forum in the interrweebs

I don't hate them but I'm not happy about it.

you don't have smegma if you clean your dick dumbass

this is Sup Forums. how many guys here clean their dicks, let alone shower on a daily basis?

they're all smelly, dick-cheesed neckbeards.

Nah

Parents didn't mutilate my dick.
At around 9, I caught an infection due to phimosis. Had to get circumcised after.

I'm glad my parents didn't choose to preemptively circumcise me though. I respect them for that.

actually showering once or more per day is bad for you, look it up

Nope. It was the norm back then ('63). I literally don't know what I am missing if anything.
Don't really care, either.

Fuck off hippie

well.... No

Doesn't really happen often in Canada either. Most Canadian men are uncut.

No I'm normal and don't have pathetic hang ups about my dick.

>spouts MAGA
>advocates for Jewish customs
Seems about right.

Only if you use soap bro I shower twice a day because I exercise at least twice a day. i use soap only once though. But I should see if I can soap three times a week, soap removes natural protection and gives faster wrinklies

No, but i do hate my dad for not wearing a condom.

A little bit. It's a pretty loose cut though, so I can't complain too much.

Bump

>Tfw you had to get your foreskin removed because it was too tight and wouldn't pull back

>This

My condolences

Not at all. Im kind of glad they did.

have fun with your dog dick man

Not just Jews have done this. There are numerous cultures over the last 10000+ years that have done it based on cleanliness.

I never got that done. People at my school thought it was so weird when they found out I was never cut. But at least it is good for preventing caner in that area.

No, because uncut dicks look gross and you know it.