What has trump done for our country

What has trump done for our country

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6m5cu1/trump_accomplishments_so_far_huge_list
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr53e/real_trump_news_updated_081417/?st=j6rdmprx&sh=cbb802cd
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gave me a pay raise to make sure isis doesn't butt fuck you harder than you do your self libtard

Have fun in Afghanistan

He became it's president.

I heard he set up a major trade deal on Monday, sorry to hear about little Barron (pic related)

hopefully he wont do shit

I wanna see his presidency amount to nothing but a temper tamrum

He has proven how incompetent Republicans are. For eight years they slobbered at the idea of getting in control and whined about having a black president. Now they have the White House, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, and the vast majority of state governorships. They have absolute control. They could've solved every problem that exists. And they have done absolutely nothing. Their followers are still so mad they've turned into terrorists and started driving cars into crowds and are still crying about Hillary Clinton. It's been eight months and they've accomplished nothing. They are ineffective and they are useless.

Made America great again! Hilary lost, get over it already, libcucks.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6m5cu1/trump_accomplishments_so_far_huge_list

He wants to shut down the government if he doesn't get money for the wall. So much for Mexico paying for it, huh? And some of you idiots actually believed him.

nothing yet but if he manages to cut regulations in financial markets that would be cool, because punishing investment banks for investing is obama era ideology for the left and uneducated

Pretty sure the other side just went nuts when they lost.

>if he manages to cut regulations in financial markets that would be cool
remember 2008?

republican have such short memories

are you gonna pretend the housing bubble wasn't a fuck up?

People are Free To Hate Openly again, instead of just here on/b/

>What has trump done for our country

The only good thing I can think of, besides providing great material for comedians, is he killed the TPP. We do need a trade deal with those countries, but the TPP was not that one.

> "We will repeal and replace Obamacare."

Made crybabies heads explode

honestly,
trump being president hopefully will wake up the world. Like the shit he has gotten away with in front of the public eye is astonishing. I feel like maybe obama was the same way, he just knew how to conceal it
> the worst scenarios hold the best lessons

Making the GOP his bitch

does show how wishy washy our politicians when they just start sucking his dick after months of shit flinging

Increased NASA's budget. That's about it.

It's Trump's fault that a demented old man with brain tumors is allowed to vote on legislation.

It actually is.

McCain is literally a traitor. Anyone that thinks he's a war hero is simply uninformed

Mother fucker isn't doing his job..

We should have started WW3 already, not pussying out to some mini gook.

Fucking Russia, we know North Korea is your stupid experiment and South Korea is the US's, but why the fuck are you and the chinks delaying the inevitable..?

So many nuclear subs are parked outside countries waiting to remind the world that the US controls the ocean and is always just waiting for the order....

Un employment is the lowest in 16 years and still dropping. the economy is getting better along with other things that the Obummer couldn't do and He hasn't sold the country to ISIS like that Cunt Hillary was doing.

When did he do This? We got a minimal cost of living allowance from Congress as we do every other year or so, but the president hasn't done anything.

Giving us countless hours of comedy

He's brought us all together, in racial harmony.

>What has trump done for our country
list here
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr53e/real_trump_news_updated_081417/?st=j6rdmprx&sh=cbb802cd

i sure love alternative facts

Anyone that says he isn't has never served.

>grandson
kek.
Its pretty gross though... He made a baby with a woman half his age... when he was 60.

Trump has made us all remember this great quote. "Keep trading in your wives for younger and hotter models, everyone should have a gun, and if you are poor then FUCK YOU stop being lazy. -Jesus

the fiscal year where they count all of the employment rates and money in the economy is still the one from the Obama administration, after the end of September we'll see all the dumb shit he's done to the economy

Well someone just got served.

Even you liberal media acknowledged it you dumb ass. Look it up for your self.

Ok

Reduced our standing in the world, cost us our negotiation clout, and increased productivity output while keeping wages flat. So we all get to work harder, for less reward, and live in a weaker country.

Oh and he's got some great new ideas for a land war in asia, that are the same as the old ideas everyone has tried for half a century and failed at.

Lifelong repub, and I'm going to have to vote dem in the next election. Probably should have in the last one, but... hillary... I just couldn't.

You realise all Obummer did was change the way unemployment was counted from 299 days to 699 days to make himself look better. Trump has actually gotten companies to return to the US unlike Obummer and has actually created jobs instead of losing them like Obummer.

do you really think the president can change the way the federal government records time? :'D checks and balances bro

>Lifelong repub, and I'm going to have to vote dem in the next election. Probably should have in the last one, but... hillary... I just couldn't.
Can't stand Hillary, but will cuck for Zuck.

What have YOU done for YOUR country?

Agree user. McCain wasn't the only one captured. He is however one of few that has made a living off of the Government for far too long. What has this fucker brought to the table? This sob was captured (for his country) big fucking deal. He was still on payroll right? What about the guys who were annihilated for their country where is their fucking parade? Fuck McCain and the other cronies that are fucking this country.

dumb ass the GDP has nothing to do with unemployment.

>What about the guys who were annihilated for their country where is their fucking parade
what is Memorial Day

Trump has created zero jobs as president. This is because the government cannot create jobs. It is not possible. It cannot be done unless you're talking about a communist government. Unless Trump is a communist he can create zero fuck all jobs. private industry creates jobs. I have heard him make the claim several times, and it's because he's too stupid to understand that concept, or he's a communist. Pick one.

Look it up he approved it in 2010. Yes he changed it. God you liberals are retarded. A true testament to the democrats affirmative action and the lowering of educational standards. idiots are teaching others to be idiots.

Yeah fuck stick one damn day that is a fine fucking reward.

>Sup Forums

This

uh nothing much, a little fuckin around

Youre a fucking idiot you trump cock sucking faggot. Lets see the references? Spewing your neckbeard echo chamber alternative facts. Anyone with half a brain knows that we are still under Obamas fiscal year you daft cunt

scared thousands of mexicans into leaving of their own volition

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/ this literally sounds like something straight out of trumps mouth, making it completely unbelieveable

I'm not going to bother trying to explain it bro. Keep sucking his cock. he loves that

You are retarded. By making it so that companies are willing to return to the US he has created jobs. Also the government can create jobs. How the hell do you think people were put to work during the depression? A magical liberal fairy waved a magic wand?

I mean I don't care if she won by over 5 million votes, get over it

the only things he's managed to do is get companies to leave his team of CEO's

Trump has raised awareness that we shouldn't have unqualified people running this county.

The 2016 Election also proved that we need to abolish the Electoral College and go to a Direct Popular Vote.

The "fiscal year" doesn't matter you fucking retard. Trump passed the budget in this current fiscal year. Obama had us on a continuing resolution which means that nothing was done. All you fucking goat fuckers regurgitating fiscal year bullshit you herd off our libfuctard fake news have zero idea wtf you're talking about. Every fiscal cut and every dollar distributed in the government was done by Trumps administration. I'm not even a Trump voter or necessarily a supporter. Just soooo fucking tired of idiots spewing nonsense.

I's sick and tired of showing you retarded liberals the sources and facts because you are to stupid to see it and it is a wast of my time. Why don't you educate yourself and look shit up on non liberal and non conservative sources.

we won't see those numbers til october, bruh

You obviously need some on to explain it to you.

We aren't going to "get over it."

There is a serious enough problem with our elections that we need outside parties monitoring polls.

No sir, you are the one who is retarded. read this very carefully: the. government. cannot. create. jobs. I'm literally talking to a retard here so you know what fine he's created all the jobs that I have ever existed. He created every job ever. Trump did that. He created all of them. Do you feel better?

You're officially rertarded
You might have well made a chart saying number of carrots grown and drew an upslope

Companys to leave? Why were they there in the first place?

>Why don't you educate yourself
The cry of the ignorant Trumptard

kek

Lmao but yall were riding that demented old mans dick to the presidency 9 years ago? Seems like theres a pattern here...

Raised taxes on the middle class.

You're the fucking retard if you think I created that chart. That's a simple Google search of "economy under Obama" Jesus God and fucking puppies and fucking Christ you people are fucking stupid

He did just win. Don't post a salty loss

Mmmmm, besides confirming to the rest of the world the supposed US dominance has ended, the average american is a xenophobic ass wipe of below average intelligence......not much

LOL those pussies are scared the media will make them look bad over that Charletsvill bull shit. There were descent people standing up for American history and there were neo's ther also. There were also some descent people in the counter protesters as well as the fucking terrorist scum Antfia that showed up to provoke and start violence and rioting. Those bastards are no better then the Neos.

What does gdp have anything to do with unemployment?

Why wouldn't you just post an unemployment chart to prove your point?

Nobody with more than half a brain wanted that warmongering neocon in office

God your stupid. Go back to Berkley and to your safe space and pet some puppies.

You can thank a Republican for cutting the education that taught you to post like a total retard.

And the Action of the retarded liberal that thinks they automatically know everything.

>Berkley
It's "Berkeley," Stormfag.

Thanks for proving you are an uneducated useless vessel.

We at least know to dismiss racist propaganda, user, and treat people equally.

You can't.

Gee whiz Sup Forums is full of full on cucks now

>cucks

hello summer

Scared a lot of the wetbacks from coming. There are even illegals going back the Mexico because they fear deportation

What else did you learn over at Free Republic?

kek

Cutting education? Did they cancel school I didn't hear about this. What station can I watch and catch up on this news?

Both were at fault for approving it but it was mostly Democrats as they held the majority at the time. But unlike you I do have a 133 IQ and I also posses morals and common sense. I also know how to look something up.

Republicans have cut education for decades. The fact you don't know this means you're probably under 30 years old.

He put Crooked Hillary in prison
Built a wall and made Mexico pay for it
Repealed Obamacare and replaced it with a better plan that covers everyone for less.
Got our troops home from Afghanistan
Defeated ISIS

All in his first 30 days in office, as he promised.

>both sides

go fuck yourself

> I do have a 133 IQ

No you don't shithead

Nope explain how it is cut

underrated post

Typical liberal. Cannot dispute facts so resort to spelling mistakes. OMG You missed an e. You must be a storm fag. You are such and idiot.

made for a very embarrassing chapter in the US history books.

How old are you? Aesthetic DIGI's btw the stormfront populous is already merged Cuckie McGoldstien

Yep, Republicans have been cuttign education for decades, demonizing teachers, calling curriculums "too liberal."

For decades now.

Take a look at the red states. Texas is practically the only exception to the rule, and they still discourage anything that isn't basic preparation to get a job.

You can thank a Republican for this. They don't want smart people or anyone who might decide the current paradigm isn't working.