Rape question Sup Forums. Do you need a lubricant or will my dick go in without it?

Rape question Sup Forums. Do you need a lubricant or will my dick go in without it?
> not sure if she'll fight back or not
>if she is fighting what can I do to make it go in easier?
I don't have lube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkjYfetLLZQ
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unless you're tiny, it should tear. The blood will work as lube.

How about just don't fucking rape people

1st.... why rape vagina? That's for pussies.
If they fight you, you have to anal rape them. Its like a rule.

You think she's scared of rape? Just wait till she finds out u only want her butt

What are you gay?

Well, I'm hoping not to damage her. She is someone that i will continue to see. I'm 99% certain that she won't tell anyone but if she is hurt she may tell someone. I need a real answer please.

That was a real answer. Humiliate get. Make her ashamed to tell anyone. Shit on her face if u must

>no means anal

I'm pretty sure I would fuck her up if I forced it in her ass. What is your advice for vagina well it go it? Will spit work like it does in the movies?

So mote it be.

kill yourself

I always carry a small bottle of lube and two condoms in my jacket because you never now.

>Will spit work like it does in the movies?
>virgin detected

Everyone in this thread is a virgen

It'll go in just fine. It will be more uncomfy for her than for you. But studies show that an interesting thing often happens during moments of "struggle" in that the female body responds by initiating sexual arousal. Even if this contact is against her will, it's likely her body will respond by producing natural lubrication and it's even possible that she'll orgasm. There's even some studies that show vaginal orgasms to be much more common during rape than in consensual relationships.

Fuck your stupid KYS. You're nobody, STFU. This thread is for ideas I don't want messages bitches would say.

Would you rape my sexy young niece

>you're nobody
>rape thread

fucking kek

post boipucci

i wanna raep u

Learn from Kobe.
youtube.com/watch?v=HkjYfetLLZQ

Spit.

Spit is all you need.

Thanks. So I just need to use my strength and weight advantage until she gets a little wet. What about kerping her from screaming?

link to said studies pls

OP, u don't even know what rape is.
If you know her... its not rape
If you're white... it's not rape.
If she's not a virgin... it's not rape
If u cumin her to make child. It's not rape

wanna be rapist gets buttmad

kæk

REPUBLICAN DETECTED.

>Spit.
>Spit is all you need.

This was a Beatles song, right?

Kek

if she's not gonna tell she's not gonna scream. talk to her while you do it about how turned on she is and how she's a dirty slut for wanting it.

Don't do it. You're a psycho piece of shit. I hope you get splashed all over the papers, rot in jail, and Never work for more than minimum wage for the rest of your life.

Best Beatles song ever

Look, I have a boner now. No time to deal with people like you. Carry on if it makes you feel better though.

question is.. will you scream when Tyrone plows your rectal canal with his mighty BBC?

rethorical question, don't answer.

you'll scream
then cry
then moan¨
then holler in anal rapture
then whimper like a sweet little princess
then fart out Tyrone's cum
and then.. you'll ask for more

hurr

Samefag
Video it tho

>Look, I have a boner now
you really are gay, user.

Pic related?

Will you film it?
try to wear something to protect your balls like that protection of football. And your neck. i would hit someone in the nuts then neck then eyes, then ears with the palm if i were defending... just saying

it sounds like this guy has been through this before.

Implying that I'm in a first world nation where that would happen.

Other user, just in case what should I cover her mouth with?

I'm Tyrone, baby.

Fucking bait post.

yeah, why? u jelly?

fåk right u jelly bitch boi

Just fucking google it...

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

Not bait. What should I cover her mouth with just in case? A rag in her mouth or something different?

You can't rape the willing

The issue is, the human voice can be piercingly shrill. Not much you can muffle unless you want to prevent her from breathing through her nose.
Loud music or a volume turned up action movie on top of gagging helps. Also threatening and mindfucking helps too, like shoving a gun into her cunt or rubbing the tip of a sharp knife against her nipples or cunt lips

What gag do you recommend?

If any one has more gag ideas I want to hear them.
> pic related

Wouldnt it be easier to drug them? Maybe slipping a pill in their drink

Depends on your cash flow, if you have to go cheap, a dish towel and duct-tape on top, socks do too in a hurry, if you have the money a full featured dildo-gag

I also wanted to add, but that's somewhat more effort, to use a douche-nozzle/-bulb to make her body absorb anything (alcohol, drugs, sleeping meds) through her asshole/colon. As the colon is designer to extract body fluids out of shit to compact it, and feed it back into your body's circulatory system. Ergo everything you feed that way goes straight into the blood circulation, bypassing filtering organic like liver and stomach.
Example: a small cup of hard liquor right into her ass will make her extremely stone drunk

It's a lot easier to not rape them. Consensual sex.

Yeah , I thought about drugs but we'll only be alone for a couple of hours. Someone will come and if she's drunk or stoned they might get suspicious.
I offered her cash but she said no. So she's left me no alternative.

What's your game plan?

Man, I guess all of that fedora tipping wasn't enough to make your crumpled 5 dollar bill enticing.

Actually eliminating the risk of pregnancy would be a relief.

No, just not a politician or football player. Grab em by the pussy...

It was a month salary in this country.
No plan. Getting ideas from here.
> Offer cash again, drag her to the bed, tell her it's ok and I'll be gentle and fast. comforting words.

Oh, I get it. Boners are rare for you. That's why Trump raped his first wife. Do you know why most of his kids don't look like him or why he thinks it's OK to lust after his "daughter"? Cuck.

Evolution and biology made sure that impregnation goes as easiest, smoothest and most effectively as possible.

W/o that, we wouldn't be here.
And as user already linked, biology made sure that the strong rape and increase even more the chance of impregnation by having orgasms and arousal unwillingly

>a month salary in this country
And how is Kazakhstan this time of year, Borat?

Be forceful and put your weight on top of her. Rub her with your hand first to get her wet. Physically she will be aroused even if mentally she is in terror. If she squirms too much just say stop resisting if you want to be able to walk away from this.
Be forceful and choke her as a distraction while you get her pants off and after she's subdued a bit and calm do what you want with her after you've broken her spirit.

Eat her out and fuck her good and she might convince herself she wanted it if you're friends.

>It was a month salary in this country
What country are you from?

>I don't want messages bitches would say.
Then why the fuck are you still posting?

Good advice, She always wears tight jeans so getting off will hopefully be the biggest challenge.

Females are weaker than males. It doesn't take a strong male to rape a woman. Orgasms don't increase the risk of pregnancy greatly either. Do you honestly think any of Trump's wives have ever had an orgasm with him in the room?

Femnons, they always talk shit in these threads. It's fucking annoying. I want real advice not criticism. Fucking normies can BTFO.

Pic related.

Maybe hold a knife to her throat and make her take them off for you and pleasure herself while you watch. Gets her aroused and makes her a "willing" participant so she feels too guilty to tell anyone

Just make sure she can't get the knife. Maybe use a butter knife? She will be too scared to notice, less chance of her trying to use it on you and when you're done you can pretend to cut her and make her feel stupid when she realizes it's fake. And on the off chance she reports it you won't get charged for a weapon and can argue it was role play and she was into it but changed her mind after and lied that it was rape.

If she realizes it is a fake knife just tell her to pretend it's real if she doesn't want a beating because she's getting fucked hard whether she struggles or not, so why get rape and a beating