Ok anons whats the better band? Nirvana or Alice in Chains

Ok anons whats the better band? Nirvana or Alice in Chains

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're both pretty mediocre, so im gonna have to say The Residents

I like both, but Nirvana. Not really even close.

Alice In Chains considering how much more diverse their releases were while never getting Nevermind levels of far away from grunge. Nirvana relies way too much on more straightforward punky structures and a formulaic approach to dynamics in too many of their tracks.

>WWWOOOOOOOOUUUUUULLLLLLDDDDDD
great song writing

Dirt > In Utero > Nevermind > Facelift > Bleach > Alice in Chains

Dirt is so much better than anything Nirvana has made but Nirvana has more consistently great albums.

>self-titled that low
>no jar of flies/sap
the fuck man

I like this album too, but stop spamming it
you might as well get a trip if you want to be obnoxious

is this a joke? alice in chains is obviously better, it's not even close

Grunge is shit

If we're counting those EPs then those are 2nd after Dirt

but I didn't think that would be fair and I didn't want to also have to include their Unplugged albums + Incesticide

Incesticide > Jar of Flies > Nevermind > Bleach > In Utero > Alice In Chains > Facelift > Dirt

who would u rather have sex with is the real question

I unironically think both are horrible
The Residents sound goofy

Can I fuck Kurt after he Groel shot him? I've always wanted to fuck a bloody warm oesophigas

not a genre.
rock, metal, punk, sludge is shit is what you were probably trying to say.

No doubt about it

Whats a trip that says "I like The Residents, and all those who dont like The Residents are pleb grunge lords"

Which ever band commited the most suicides.

Does drug overdose count as suicide?

Drug Overdose is Suicide, because you should know when you cant handle the dank anylonger

>bro I really think I should stop smoking heroin
PUFFFFF!!!
>okay maybe just one more heroin

darwin award at the very least.

5 Heroins+ 5Danks = Dankeroin

>mmmmm, this heroin sure is tasty
>one more bite cant hurt

AIC hands down

Why

because fuck you thats why

Nirvana was easily the best grunge band - no other came close. AIC was still pretty good though.

>incesticide
>pleb

both of theses bands are fkucking trash hands down music ripped off from the 70s hit show Saved by the bell

Fuck you Kurt Cobain was a fuyking akdple

What kind of fucking question is that. nirvana is pleb af, they never made a good song aside from heart-shaped box.

what would happen if you cut your weed with heroin

>Nirvana is pleb af
>Says Nirvana's only good song is one of their worst
Questionable taste there bud.
Alice in Chains reached greater heights less consistently. Jar of Flies was an incredible release, but they're competing with a monster catalog like Nirvana, and they just don't stack up. Dirt is overrated, facelift wasn't that great, s/t or "tripod" was good but not incredible. Nirvana wins by consistency. Hook after hook after hook. Nearly all of their songs are good. I didn't know it was possible, but Nirvana did it. I guarantee most haven't heard deep cuts like Mrs. Buttersworth. Nirvana was actually quite a diverse band when you get to their back catalog. Alice in Chains were clearly hair metal influence, so they have those cheesy inflections in their songwriting. Kurt, being influenced by indie rock of the time, didn't suffer from this. Nirvana wins.

>they never made a good song aside from heart-shaped box
youve never listened to "with the lights out" box sets

you would die

You'd get high on heroine. Youd also get high on weed, but heroine kind of wins that battle.
You'd definitely go to sleep pretty quickly.

Both are great, but Nirvana was on another level. Why is this shit still a question?

>Nirvana was on another level
ahahaha
pleb

i dont believe you
thanks for the real answer

>nirvana wins
>fanboy
Kurt couldn't even sing faggot, and nirvana was a success because kurt killed himself.

>Kurt couldn't even sing faggot, and nirvana was a success because kurt killed himself.
How can one opinion be so wrong?

>Kurt couldn't even sing
Who cares? Even if according to you he couldn't, Dylan couldn't. Tom Petty couldn't. Being a good singer =/= good music.

>Nirvana was a success because suicide
wrong. but you knew that, try a little bit better bait next time

Wanna know how to get really wicked high?
>Take your dank
>Put it in a 5L bucket
>Fill bucket halfway with bleach
>Leave for 10 minutes
>Fill to the brim with ammonia
>Leave overnight
>Strain out dank
>Leave to dry
>Enjoy with high quality papers
Enjoy :^)

>bleach and ammonia jokes in current year
where am i Sup Forums in 2008?

Its almost as though it were some kind of bait?

Nirvana, hands down. Even Soundgarden was better than AiC, but it's not to take away AiC's great songs in any way. T

he real question is who were the worst Grunge bands? Pearl Jam or STP?

we might aswell be

>fanboyism

(You)

(you)

wat is this shit. i though we all agreed nirvana's shitte af.

Mr. Wan (Yu) of Xing Sheng Zhu

>Grunge
>not a genre

nirvana is pretty good once you get to their bootlegs and realize they utilized their influences pretty well in their music

Nirvana's good for edgy kiddos :^)

So i have to force myself till i like'em ?

>falling for the contrarian meme
You'll catch on, newfriend.

No one's forcing you to do anything. Keep listening to my chemical romance if you want i dont mind. you look a little underage though

That being said, nirvana sucks.

I like their music. i hope that doesn't bother you too much