Lets get a comfy thread going. If you need to talk or vent go for it or just post comfy shit

Lets get a comfy thread going. If you need to talk or vent go for it or just post comfy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
discord,gg/gTSrn9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

Not bad user not bad

comfy me up anons...i need it

discord,gg/gTSrn9

Whats up?

Going through some stressful/ depressing times... This thread is my cure

Just been hit with a real rough patch, financially so...all because of my work. I'm being dry anal raped user...

Enjoy

Sorry to hear user you might wanna carry emergency lube for the rape though

yea im thinking so...and maybe a knife. It is what it is

fair enough

Im that barman, and the ant eater is what will dry rape me

Wish i wasn't living with the mother of my child.....i just want to be alone and take care if my kid..... She makes me so fucking miserable

I love pike place

Frame her for something she didn't do, divorce, and take the kid.

Not married, but don't make enough to live alone. She is a good mom most of the time, but just crushes me every chance she gets

Currently working at mcdonalds, always get free drinks so this reminds me of coming home. Thanks user

Beautiful

RIP, my man. I feel for you.

you're going to make me rewatch lotr

details of the golden arches, user

do it anyway

I find absolute solace in walking alone in the middle of the night with nothing but the strreetlights as my companions. Good way to clear your mind and thoughts.

fuck now I wanna go for a walk

where do you go

This thread has convinced me to take one later now actually. Dead middle of the night here where I am and the weathers perfect.

Usually I walk along the highway or just around the city. Theres also a boardwalk I go to and sometimes sit to listen to the waves. It's serene as fuck i tell ya

same here just wish it wasnt as humid

Who wants to meet at one of these benches?

are you gunna shank me if I come

fuck ya take me for bud?

Well its probably a safe first guess

shes beautiful

Snowy nights are the best nights to fall asleep to

I know most people think this is the opposite of comfy, but I like the idea of having a safe location in the path and being well supplied. Just hang out while the hurricane rages knowing everyone is stuck where they are.

I like this. Better than shitty feels thread where no one responds to anyone with genuine problems

i think i should start doing it, theres a beach down the road

I try my best to do that when I wander into a feels thread

Saved, thanks.

Same. It sucks to feel ignored when you face real shit.

Thats exactly why I do it its the worst fuckin feeling no need for someone else to feel it too

So what was your story? Quick rundown?

I was born in Tacoma, Washington. When I was too young to remember, my family would take me to pike place. I have only been there once since I can remember. This picture makes me want to return to my beautiful home state. Thank you user.

I just started my first semester as a Computer Engineer major and I know almost 0 algebra, I'm scared shitless.

Oh I don't have a story at the moment I'm pretty alright in my permanent melancholy state. I just experienced the bullshit of being ignored so I try my best to help people with that stuff. Acting like a venting pillow is a pretty okay job.

spoopy

at least two spoops

Where do you live where you can do this without crazies wondering at night and/or cops thinking you're criminal?

I always wanted a cool library like this. I collect books and I end up having to throw a bunch away because I run out of space or I move and I'm tired of carrying them around. All I want is a fire place, a comfy chair and a big library.

you cant dry rape with a wet wipe..

Maybe that'll help me

Algebra is ezpz dont worry youll get it

Eastern Canada, streets are just dead on weekday nights so I could walk for kilometers without seeing a car or another person

it is a beautiful force of nature.. i vibe you there