Dear white people you butchered this sacred land from the natives you forced us into slavery and got aids from...

Dear white people you butchered this sacred land from the natives you forced us into slavery and got aids from extracting apes. Antifa are our saviours. Antifa are the only ones who will fight for us and stand up for us. They understand us black folk on the other hand you fucking white supremacist laugh and clap while the pigs gun is down like animals the police butcher us. And then you drive a fucking car into our rally's seeking black People to help our cause against you whiteys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Zzqv57JOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dear white people

Stay mad nigga

Niggas traded niggas into slavery you eneducated monkey

Shut your fucking mouth Nazi this was a free country till drumpf came along and brainwashed you idiots

Maybe they did but guess what white boi you had a choice that could have changed history

native american here: don't pretend we're on your side you fucking nigger

hey hey dont be racist

Kek what are you talking about you delusional ape

You nigga got baited.

Whiteys slaughtered our ancestors mine and yours rise up be the more powerful race don't let them trample over you like it always has been if not. Then you are our enemy

Also Injun from the dakotas.
Gtfo nigger

wars over user we lost

i am cheif little kek prepare to 420 blaze it with my penis bong

When is someone going to make the point that bout EVERY white prison head a lineage to causing harm to anyone. I'm sick of people blaming all white people for everything. I don't come from a lineage like that and frankly I'm fucking sick of, dear white people shit. Read some fucking books. Your own continent is to blame. There were white slaves also, and also white people who helped the slaves.... But no... Let's just forget that right?

Not* every white person had*

This is what i don't understand. HE didn't have a choice. HE didn't do anything wrong. Not all white people have ancestry of slave holders. However black people are still connected to there own relatives owning slaves, because of the plantation owners breeding there slaves/fucking them there-selves. So no need to pull the "MUH ANCESTOR" Because that shit doesn't work at all.

I wanna smash younger Hillary

>If not... then you are our enemy

Top fucking kek was listening to this while reading m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Zzqv57JOg

Sorry, reading isn't in your lineage huh?

If you only understood the suffering and torture you did to our ancestors fucking pigs

Oh shut up cracker

Pic related

Original poster here I'm back and I must say I am fucking disgusted of how many misogynistic Nazi white supremacist are in this thread I wanted a talk not not a hate speech

I hate white people for liking jap shit makin normies feel like weeabos for likin amythin jap

Injun loves his firewater.....quit it an knock up many native cuties

f u whitey

Meh. Who cares? There’s some white cunts that’ll fuck anything. Dogs, horses, mules. Some of them filthy pigs will stick godamn anything in their fuckholes. There’s bitches that’ll eat a bowl of cum and then the shit right out of your asshole. They’ll even do tards, dead people, even fucking octopi. Niggers are just the next step down.

yo mamma rappa dappy doo
kill dapigs and scrappy too
bang da hoes drop ya droes
flash da spolight on muh big black cock
get muh bling out da muhfukn hock
sheeeit she says sheeeit
hit dat cracka ass hard like a whip
on a nigga ass
sheeeeeeiiiiiitt

Fuck off monkey know your place don't comment to me

Dear black people,
I'm so sorry. I mean, I’m really sorry you’re so assfuckingly retarded.
I don’t owe any of you walking, talking hunks of shit reparations because every freedom that I have enjoyed for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors earned. I have benefited from this wealth as you also would if you had any motivation beyond slamman da hoes, as my ancestors did, as our nation did before and after slavery. No white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of humanity and civility that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.
Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been earned despite all the niggers around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the success of hard work and teamwork, something niggers haven’t even heard of. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still worked my ass off for what little I could earn. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street because the black man is busy jackin old ladies for their welfare checks. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you don’t owe shit to any niggers. You owe them a bullet to the head right now and you will pay them right now, or they’ll attack a cop.
I'm so sorry. For the existence of niggers.

Kangz and shieet

For starters that are a terriost group that should be treated as such. Also FYI. most of the land you claim we stole. we actually purchased and the rest was gotten om Britten in a revolution. The lands were acquired by discovery and conquest. Als FYI the majority of slaves brought to the US from Africa were purchased from Spanish or from local African chiefs. Als Blacks were not the only slaves in the US. The Irish, Germans and Chinese were also slaves in the US. In addition at it's peak only about 1% of the population owned slaves which included the free blacks that also owned slaves.

I believe the "tree shrew" is actually an inch closer to the "american indian". Other than that you nailed it.

This right fucking here was supposed to go in a museum but guess what white people wouldn't allow it awwww. We hurt your feelings white boys

Spoken like a true false flag wannabe alt-right samefag. Don't you have to get up early to catch the short bus to 7th grade or something?

tl;dr - some nigger thinks he's Geronimo

Why is the negro bottom who is the artist who made this racist shit

That fuckin right thar is retarded and you have no idea who or what MLK was or stood for outside of a couple of high school text book fluff pieces and you know it faggot.

B8

Pic related

>saviours
Eat shit you vile fucking leaf

It was a free country until you niggers decided to keep racism alive.

Nigga are you retarded

Dew to aids

But see? You're lumping me in with a group of people my ancestors had literally NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH.

Nice eyebrow fag, did Satan jizz on your face?

Stay mad white boi

Only 6% of americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery. It was usually around 3-5% for the duration of it. By mid 19th century, all slaveowners were southern white democrats outside of A HANDFUL OF FREE BLACK MEN WHO OWNED SLAVES in the north and south and who would be the only legitimate black support of the democratic party until almost 100 years later when LBJ signed a "civil rights" act that was stolen from Hoover, and "have every nigger voting democrat for the next 200 years"-lbj

So , back to those reparations...

That moment you realize ANTIFA is mostly white

I cant believe how that gorilla is acting. Do they not have zoo keepers on standby or was this one exceptionally chimped out?

Yeah, right!

Don't know where all that strength comes from.

The natives were weak. It's their fault.

Say sumthin to my face irl white boyee bitch

Oh no, a nigger threat!
Never experienced that before.

Only niggers have guns.
You keep thinking that.

Living in the past solves nothing, events may have transpired but if we act as the civilized people we all say that we are I'm pretty sure the world would get along better. Perhaps there are small arguments on either side that have points. Maybe if we all worked together to go forward instead of trying to shove people down to try and get "ahead" we can push each other to do better.

I dunno.. I'm probably just too hopeful in a world full of idiots that we could ever resolve a simple issue :-/

In-reasonable people don't work with you.
Wake up...stop dreaming. Reality awaits.

Unreasonable would be the word to use there my friend.
I can understand where frustration with working with someone who may be difficult would allow you to think such as this. Perhaps it isn't just mindless acts of violence though, maybe somewhere in the way the world is that's the view others are brought up with. I mean, there are quite a few less-than friendly looking individuals of all races, but I've also met great people of all walks of life. Maybe instead of spreading things that would shove then into blind fury, we try simple reasoning and understanding.. I dunno.. again, it's probably a pipe dream

Mindless act of violence are much more common in colerd folk. Numbers don't lie, niggers do

I can understand someone seeing charts and saying "this is reason, no other reason could be"
My point, however, was that maybe there'll be a way we can understand and remedy reasons people would be violent towards one another. I'm not saying there isn't a large chart saying this or that, simply to state that sometimes it's due to reasons other than just "bad breed of human" as some would say.
Sorry, maybe you didn't read my message passed the correction, it wasn't intended in any way to coerce the conversation into my favor at all, but to help the other individual to be able to expand his knowledge a bit so such things don't happen. And 1/3 points still wouldn't make for a viable call-out, sorry mate..

To me this just looks like MLK jr is saying, "Don't tell them (twitter) I'm the one talking." Because President Trump has repeated a lot of his sentiment.... but yes, I could see why you'd think it was heroic to silence speech. That's all that type does, silence free speech with violence.

Too bad that never works, like, nigga did you forget what country you in? lol

Lived this for over 50 years. Niggers never change, unless you four when they got worse that time when we had a Muslim president.
I once dreamed of us all getting along, till I saw that all they needed was a chimp out signal from their leader. Many black people I once got along with, suddenly stopped tolerating me.
Reality , it will be waiting here for you

>charts shows that what I believe isn't supported by the facts.
>BETTER HIT THAT DAMAGE CONTROL

das chart racist.

Well if there is no civil way, then what? Post on an internet board to drive others into rage is your solution? Or...? Clearly if you've lived 50 years and haven't thought of a viable solution you're just as at fault. Also, you keep calling me a liberal.. I assure you I am not

Something someone that never lived around niggers would say.

Go try that shit and when they is a large number of them around you, let me know how friendly and tolerate they suddenly become, if you survive that is.

I'm pretty sure you spent quite a deal of time thinking how to most eloquently word your statement. Maybe I should talk in shorter bursts so you can understand points more validly.

The solution is to stop making excuses and forgiving criminal behavior because of race. A criminal is a criminal, period. They don't get a get out of jail free card because of their skin color. We have to face reality and treat criminals as criminals.

Stating facts does not drive people into a rage, only niggers get triggered by facts. Well and liberals too.
A nigger is always a liberal, but a liberal isn't always a nigger.

>Botched this land

Africa is always open for you go back mate, js. Bet the war lords would be glad to show you the way of there lands hospitality.

I went to schools that we're majority black and majority Mexican, I don't mean 34% as a majority either.. 60+%
I knew some really cool people from all races
But please, continue your theory hunt

When the numbers get right they will turn on you. Its a tribal instinct they have.

But hey go relax with them. Get nice and comfortable.

first of all whites jews and some asians are the smartest people on the planet. native americans deserved to die because they were so fucking stupid. they didn't have farming or a written language. nig nogs were just as bad, but at least they were willing to work their asses off. which is the only reason we brought you here. slavery was the best thing to ever happen to your black ass. look at your brothers in africa starving. that's where you would be if we didn't find a use for you here. you are welcome. slavey was a fucking gift.. an invitation to come hang out with your intellectual superiors in exchange for doing shit we didn't want to do. antifa is just the kikes using their political prowess to trick you into thinking they are with you. once they take down their enemy the white male they will come back to enslave you. jews were majority slave owners... don't forget that

And get shot in the back of the head during diary of a the traveling pants? Nah fuck that.