Sup Anons. My wife is leaving me for no reason, always wanted a Euro/Russian wife, any tips?

Sup Anons. My wife is leaving me for no reason, always wanted a Euro/Russian wife, any tips?

Oh I’m sure there’s a reason..

Learn Russian/Serbian and get a mail order.

Man just be polite?
My dad is black and got a russian wife just by being a gentleman

This is a hot one. I'd also like to know how this works. I actually want a Scottish wife but I'm going to assume the paths are similar.

Any recommended websites?

Don't get married again, idiot

Post mulatto features.

Something about she having an epiphany and wanting to be 15 again

Girlfriends. I meant girlfriends.

Fuck her like a 15 year old.

I live far away from Russia, how did your dad do it?

How long you've been married? Kids?

How much do you weigh? Honestly now. How much?

How much do you have sex with her? Last time you took her on a date?

Your failure to answer any of these questions honestly proves there's a reason and you know the reason.

He was a very good student and they gave him money to pursue his studies in russia

when I was younger, no recent pictures on this phone

you go to ukraine and get bride.

looking back at it I did look pretty gay, girls kinda liked it guys hated me for these kind of things

puberty hit hard pretty late but I definitly changed

Been married for over 10 years. One little daughter (3yo)

I do a lot of things for her. I even started writing them down to see if I was not doing enough. I wasn't.

Last time we had sex was about 2 months ago, not because I didn't try to, but because she didn't want to.

I'm 5'9'' and weight 185 pounds. Decent looking, have my own company, hard working and responsible.

How old when married? Maybe she just crazy. Sorry I sounded like a dick.

That's Ok user. Got married when I was 27. She is going to the shrink she thinks she has clinical depression. I'm afraid to leave my daughter with her. It all started by she telling me that it would be OK for me to cheat on her. So weird man...

Sorry man, sounds serious. Stay strong, I hope you all figure it out. If you need to leave her it will hurt but it will be okay.

Thanks man, I'll get the Euro/Russian girlfriend I've always wanted somehow, I know it.

I'm newly married at 37, good luck man

Wow that means a lot. Good thing it's not too late to start over. My dad has 65 and has a girlfriend. My mom is 60 and has a boyfriend there's still hope

She cheated on you already bro. She's 37, and craving the attention that is fading along with her youthful looks. No sex for 2 mths, red flag. Asking you to cheat is only to make her feel less guilty. Lemme guess... her cell is almost an extension of her body and she never leaves it sitting around?

Yes! We fought over how much she used her cell, I don't even try to see what she's up to to avoid getting more hurt, she's got a close male friend and they spend a lot of time together I try to be cool and not jealous because I have always trusted her and she tells me she has been faithfull. I don't know what to believe anymore and pretty soon I guess I won't care. She doesn't want to be with me and I've tried my best. Why she doesn't want to be with me is not important. A piece of advice to everyone, get involved with a woman younger than you. Your post opened my eyes a little bit more, plus side is I can get a younger prettier woman instead of her.