Messi wants di Maria signed

express.co.uk/sport/football/769542/Barcelona-Transfer-News-Lionel-Messi-Luis-Enrique-Angel-Di-Maria-Real-Madrid-gossip
Could it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.goal.com/s/en/news/8/main/2017/02/20/32885422/iniesta-sees-verratti-as-his-successor-matuidi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And bench who, Rakitic or Neymar?

Reynes

rakitic has been pretty bad since 2015, they could sell him and plug in di maria instead

imo the problem isn't just in the midfield though. their backline has been getting exposed on the regular lately

neymar swap with di maria and wenger in. make it happen. easiest treble in history.

Either Gomes or Rakitic, both should leave and be replaced with Isco (who's unhappy at Halal) and di Maria

For those that don't want to read the article, it says he asked Sampaoli rather than Enrique to sign him, so take that as you will.

kek
Barcelona can barely afford the current teams salary. I can't imagine them affording Di Maria who would want a huge salary too. Neymar or Messi will have to take a pay cut for that to happen and I highly doubt either one will be willing to do that

Rakitic makes more than di Maria right now. If di Maria wanted nothing but money he could go to China, if he wants to win the Champions League than Barcelona would be the way to go, plus he's friends with Messi

Seriously, why can't Barça see all they need is Verratti? He's the MAN for Barça.

it's not like they give a single fuck about debts in the first place

>Valencia
What the actual fuck?

He will win the champions league with PSG though

Apparently during the game Iniesta said he saw Verratti as he successor
m.goal.com/s/en/news/8/main/2017/02/20/32885422/iniesta-sees-verratti-as-his-successor-matuidi

PSG would be pants-on-head retarded to let Verratti go, he's a top 3 midfielder in the world right now

Everybody has a price, also
>does well in Ligue A
>Top 3 in the world

>I don't watch the Champions League: the post

Nice """""""""""sport""""""""""""" you got there when a couple teams have all the money and buy up all the good players from other teams.

well Di Maria is unironically a million times better than Andre GOHOMEs or RakiSHIT
he could be really useful to the team

letting messi run the team (who they sign as manager, what players they keep or sell, how many fucking contract extensions and wage increases messi gets) is going to doom the club. shoehorning di Maria into this team is another waste of money waiting to happen.

best they can do is buy Veratti and sack Enrique. no more, no less.

lmao what a fucking idiot. In the span of two posts:

"Iniesta says Verratti is his successor"

"Lol he plays in Ligue 1, how can he be top 3"

I was quoting Iniesta, not agreeing with him

didn't Valencia fix their denbts after the chink bought them?

All missing the point. Barca buying Di Maria is a masterful move, because that means they'll never have to get torn to shreds by him every time they face him again. Messi operating on a different level.

it's funny how Barca prides themselves in their "GOAT" academy but resorts to buying the best players in the world after getting rekt

Tiago might be the last great player they produce desu

damn, messi playing 5d chess while the rest of la liga is playing checkers

really made me contemplate

buy bernardeschi

Name a team with more home-grown players in their prime of valdes, puyol pique busquets xavi iniesta messi

Also Pedro and Fabregas

>"When Verratti was down on the ground with an injury, I told Iniesta that Marco was his successor and he replied that he thought the same," Matuidi told France Bleu.

Does Matudi even speak Spanish?

Citing those players as proof of La Masia's current greatness is like Arsenal fans citing the Invincibles as evidence they're currently one of the most successful teams in the PL

Accurate and impressive a decade ago, absolutely, but mostly mediocrity since

Its a once in a lifetime thing. Don't hate on it cause its over, no other team has ever produced that much talent at one time.

rakitic

So Messi F. C. ?

pretty sure there'll be a clause he can't be sold to barca

>OMG guise Barca really interested in a player who, by complete coincidence im sure, happens to be the best player of their current CL opponent
WOah