Tripping mountain

Dissapointment

"That thing over there"

rollin

Wooden Penis Chode

Not even clothes

Fading lingers

tonsillitis

also just finished eating weed ramen, you should try it OP gets you fucked up on like 1g

Do go on

cocksucker

Jerry riggins.

The blunt

take 1g, grind it up into a fine powder. while you do that boil 2 cups of water, about a tablespoon and a half or so of butter and put it in a pot on medium (5 on electric stove). let it warm up to an almost boil and toss in your weed. stir it up and put a lit on it for 20 mins.

after 20 mins, toss in your ramen and the flavor packet if you choose, let simmer on medium until noodles soften and serve

Is this a drug thing? I don't know drugs but whatever you call it, don't call it late for dinner.

Rollin a blunt

Lol why would you even pay money for such an retarded piece?

says the guy with ed hardy swag in his weed drawer

Double decker soul wrecker

Calling his piece shit and everything you have is low quality shit from a coupon aquired hemper box subscription.

call it "Oh Shit I Burned My Face"

It's the oil in the butter. OP can make anything that uses an oil... Also grinding it into a powder causes oxidization don't do this. 5mm sized nuggets is enough.

Reroll

Holocaust compass

060 so fucking close

I decarb and grind it and fly to the moon every time, I guess its personal preference. I like the taste it adds, so I don't strain and prefer miniscule pieces like cracked pepper

I actually found that grinder laying on a rock at my secret fishing spot, which is apparently somebody elses secret fishing spot but I've never seen anybody else there. Can't go wrong with a free grinder.

Tbh I don't even know who Ed Hardy is but a few other people have given me shit about it as well

Satan's salad bowl

Thread spiral in 3...

name it "fag shitter"

that's bullshit and you should know it.

the smaller the ground up bud is, the smaller the surface area, the more weed gets decarbed faster.

do yourself a favour and stay in science class, don't skip out to smoke your bowls son.

I'm not even a pothead. I'm actually into local mycology more. But the best oil to use is going to be peanut oil. Assuming you don't have nut allergies. The next best is going to be lard. Lard is nice because it stores well and can be used in baking.

Faggot piece of shit

nah son coconut oil for me yields the highest without any flavor added in my personal experience. the butter method for ramen noodles is the easiest to stomach because you have to drink the broth and oil, etc.

however, if we are taking making a tea, for example, I would decarb that gram and toss it in a cup and a half of water with a teaspoon or so of coconut oil, follow the 20 min rule and toss in a teabag. another way to fly

jerry

youtube.com/watch?v=JwvzkvwwpwI

you're wrong, olive oil works the best.

because he makes more than 135 a week

>OP mad pretending to be somebody else

The two glass pieces are actually pretty good quality, paid a fair amount for what they are. Dropped both on the concrete garage floor multiple times when drunk and neither have cracked, hence why I keep them out in the garage where we party.

The good glass is in my room and nobody but me and very few close friends touch it, have a nice 2 foot perculated Roor and a Zong that was gifted to me back when I was about 14 from an older friend that's still in prison.

Thought about getting a nice dabbing rig but don't really do dabs enough to really worry about it

I think he more means how OP's piece is so fucking small he's gonna burn his face off anytime he uses the piece of shit.

I know you think you're right. But the more you grind the more the THCs natural oils get stuck to the grinder. Also the finer the grind the more the oils have surface area to oxidize equally as well. The finer you go the faster the process.

degeneracy

in that posters defence, he was the 17th unique IP in this thread so not OP, just a shitposter

Your faggot link doesn't even test lard or peanut oil. Drop the joint bud. You're becoming too retarded.

his dick is probably just as small and he probably still misses the bowl

My mom's dildo

OP you must put dick next to bowl for a proper comparison

Not even that, really. I've had my fair share of nose burners over the years, still keep one stashed in my truck for when I feel like smoking when I'm on the road. More so of how they're meant to be "concealed" pipes but any cop with half a brain would smell the residue coming from that stupid ass fold up pipe as soon as they pick it up. I've smoked out of a few of those types of pipes before too and they're pretty obviously not air tight, leaving you with a shitty hit every time.

Didn't mean to offend, OP. If you're happy with your purchase, more power to ya. I just find the concept of those weird pieces fucking dumb, much rather smoke out of some sort of normal pipe or a good old fashioned joint. Probably just my personal preference, though.

I did used to have one of those keychain pipes back in the day, can't even remember how to describe it but tbh it was much more useful for smoking crack than it was for smoking weed. It was basically like some dumb looking necklace where you unscrew the end and its a little pipe that looks similar to a dog whistle looking thing.

I can switch between my Wifi, my mobile data and my neighbors Wifi and have 3 different IPs.

Welcome to 2017, ez mode

Faggot

that's because peanut oil is the most expensive and has a lower smoke point, meaning it takes longer to cook.

lard would work the same as butter ignoramus, they are both animal fat.

THREADSPIRAL ACTIVE

Cantankerous

dude, I hope you realise you proved me right.
>the finer you go the faster the process

that's due to the increased decarb rate. remember you're vaping, not burning your weed.

piece of garbage

Checked

Also not who you're arguing with but I would assume whatever you can find with the most oil and fat would work best. I've only ever made edibles in the form of peanut butter cookies, using whatever organic peanut butter brand I can find with the most oil.

I'm much better at just smoking it

i hope one of you Sup Forums tards can answer this for me. I just got my hands on 10 Pills that have 8mg's of Codeine, 300mgs of Acetaminophen and 15mg's of caffine. Ive never done opiates of any kind before and i plan on doing a coldwater extraction to about 1/2 the pills and taking the other half as is. Is 80mg's of Codeine even enough to do anything or is it to much? My research on bluelight has come up inconclusive as to what is a good first dose for Codeine.

John?

bruh I've been taking tylenol 1 for 10 years, 8 at a time as they are, 3-4 times a day depending how long I'm awake. the caffeine high is more what I get out of it now then anything tho. at my peak I was around 12 pills 4 times a day, expensive habit

Obvious bot is obvious?

yeah that's true, I forget the fat content for peanut oil (used to work the fryers at five guys I know peanut oil), but I know the lower smoking point is definitely worse for clearing the smell out of a room since you're gonna be cooking at a low temperature for a longer period of time.

Puff the faggot dragon

naw i just got them from a friend and i plan on only doing them once, as addiction scares the shit out of me. if i just take them will the acetaminophen fuck my liver up and is 80mg even enough to get me high for a first time opiate user?

dude if you don't want addiction then why are you bothering with chems?

are you retarded?

so you take in 9000,12000 mgs of Acetaminophen every day?? isnt that realy dangerous? also if i just mega dose on 3000mg of Acetaminophen one time will that do anything at all?

did you leave something for the other stoner fish dude as a trade? if not then wtf

He was saying the finer you go the more the natural oils oxidize. Which is the complete opposite of proving your point.

It's a proven fact that if you grind your bud up, you lose a good portion of your THC. Clearly you're still going to get high, it's not like grinding is going to covert your shit inept or anything. I think what he's basically saying is there's a way to maximize your yield other thab grinding up your nug, which does make sense.

I grind my shit fine as hell every time I roll a joint, though. I'm not all into the science and shit behind it, I just like to get high sometimes.

Honestly if you're vaping you probably should just break it into smaller chunks with your fingers, if you use a grinder you can clearly see all the trichomes stuck in your grinder every time you use it. So unless you're scraping that shit out and topping it off with all that loose THC crystal every time, you are losing out a bit.

Vaporising is basically like boiling water, in dumb terms. You're heating it to a point where all the good shit is going to burn off regardless of how fine it is.

Just think of cooking ramen noodles busted up fine verses cooking the block whole - it still yields the same amount in basically the same amount of time.

no i just want to try it out, i think ill be ok as i can not get any more of these and just have these 10 pills

RedWood

easily, sometimes more. I started out with 4, then 6, built up a tolerance. I drink daily as well, my liver's fucked already. not too concerned at this point

it's an ed hardy, guy either forgot it at the spot and thought "fuck it" and got another grinder that was better, or he left it there cuz he didn't like it.

>I only have 10 pills so I'll be fine

say that after you get addicted to opiates, the highest addictive drugs are opiates.

i dont even know if 80mg's of codeine is enough get anyone high, and im more concerned about fucking my liver up with the asprin in them. im just throwing it out there to get answers because i cant find anything on erowid.com or bluelight.com, all they have is stuff for regular users and i am a first timer

yeah and I'm telling you "opiates, not even once."

I leave joint roaches on the ground all the time there, so basically free weed.

That was the first and last sign I ever saw of another soul at my fishing spot, though. It was pretty weird cause the spot is about 1/4 past the end of my property line, and as far as I know there isn't any owner to that part of the property. The only way to even access it is through my yard or to swim/kayak/canoe across the creek.

The land I own goes straight back forever, with about 9 miles of straight forest, then makes a U up to the creek, with about 100 yards of unclaimed land between the two top points of the U. The only trails back there are ones I wore down myself with my ATV

Could have possibly been a group of kayak/canoers just stopping for a quick toke and forgot it, but I'll never really know. Honestly the discovery of that grinder is one of my favorite stories to tell cause all my friends know how isolated my property and that particular spot is.

80mg of codiene is less than a starter dose, and not even worth the ass ache of trying to CWE it. 120mg for anybody over 110 lbs is a "weak" starting dose.

Either trash them or save a few for when you have a headache, that's literally all they're worth.

Wiggins

just call it what it fukin is - a monkey pipe

only cool, quality, original pieces should get a name

I remember when I first started smoking

Delayed roll big money big money no whammies

Nerd Metal

samsung juke

that's why you use a crystal catcher and have a grinder cleaner, comes with a brush to gently knock those trichomes into the crystal catcher, and a scraper to get them out.
now, I am not saying you should go any smaller than 2 mm, but 5? that's too big.
do you realise how big that is?

|| that's 2 millimeters.

||||| that's 5 millimeters.

see what I mean?

Mclovin

I like your style but I bet you kiss girls faggot

Somebody name mine. Bowl is a .45 ACP case cut in half. Primer on the .50 is bored out as a carb hole.

Unfortunately, can't smoke bc new job soon.

Also, sorry for shit quality. Shaky hands + cancerous camera.

call it Ol' Smokey on account of it's probably gonna taste like gunpowder residue.

The fuck are you even on about?

>implying I don't know mm for some reason

Everything I do in life is basically one big measurement

>pic related kinda