So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf intertia but retain the smooth center motion?

>acting like Sup Forums gives a fuck about your overhyped retard toys

The greatest trick chinks ever pulled, was convincing the world that spinners makes you cool.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You still probably play Pokemon Go as well

>spinner
do you even vape

ITT a bunch of basic fags that will be playing with spinners next year when the cool kids are doing something new

Wd-40 isn't really a lubricant. Also what the fuck do you mean about times? How do you get times with a fucking autismo twister?

Not sure how to react here.

>autismo twister
Kek

>this fucking thread

Lubricating ceramic bearings makes them slower, the tolerances and finishes are so fine that anything between the balls and races makes it slow down.

The titanium bearing in the center can be lubed with an Altra light inspection tool oil such as "starret M1 instrument oil"

The best way to get a premium spin rather than oil is to get your fidget spinner chassis properly balanced and blueprinted

If the spinner chassis is made of any type of metal, take it down to a local machine shop so they can machine the whole chassis to exacting and symmetrical tolerances.

Then take the spinner to a automotive tuning shop, somewhere that has a Dyno and works with turbo chargers. Have them balance the chassis with the bearings inserted, they do this often with turbo compressor wheels so this work is common knowledge to them.

Be sure to do the proper break in procedure as follows

>1 minute spin at1000-2000 rpm
>1 minute spin at 2000-5000 rpm
>1 minute at 100-500 rpm

After this you will have the perfect spins every time.

OP, I would highly recommend the hyperbolic axis bearings they really improve velocity and torque, while simultaneously lowering the counter spin, effectively upping your times. Last Thursday I managed to spin an 8.6 sa/ at 2 parsecs

how does dumb shit like this become popular in the first place? can someone explain to me the process that makes anyone think these are a better use of time than thumb twiddling? the fuck is the difference?

What's amazing to me is how many people with engineering degrees are fucking around with these things and making videos.
Unfortunately I'm now addicted to watching videos where the only thing they do is come up with creative ways to destroy spinners.
I'm trying to see what's the most expensive way to destroy the most expensive spinner.

Shut it fag!

Nuh uh...

at 2 parsecs
kek'd my dick off

users like you make the Sup Forums go round

you didnt need it anyways

Op have you considered small lightening holes to reduce the wieght and putting tiny fillet caps over the holes to reduce drag also I think your problem might be your spining technique have you tried push pull spin I really think it could help with your times

mcfucking original

i mean have fun with ceramic bearings when you drop it and you crack them.

Mcfucking butthurt?

wanna get your mcfucking dick licked?

But I'm not OP.

Remember.... Only you can truly love yourself... But I still love you.

What're you, a faggot?

im more of a faggot than youll ever be

Why are you like this

fucking KEK

...Okay, I don't know how to respond to that.

wtf is this dildo for?