60%

>60%
lol

Fill in the blank, Sup Forums

Argentina is______

You literal nigger.

filename

Whiter than albino polar bear in a snowstorm.

When you count white Hispanics such as myself it's closer to 75%

poor and literally got smacked by some islanders thousands of miles away.

Let's stop the memes hit them with facts.

Why are American's so defensive?

>white hispanics

>literally got smacked by some islanders thousands of miles away.

>Vietnam

KEK

You superhuman dude
You literal Aryan

Speak, you blanc colonial man. Thank you for opening your normal lipped, unencrusted, pepper-mint smelling mouth?

You are Aryan worth, Diego Jose Messi de Maradona. Universally liked, rided and respected. Your nationality and skin tone offers hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Go into the Brazilian jungle you willl go to, you literal mastermind.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some Brits, as is in the anti-Anglos nature. It would be the most subhuman pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some whining practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is based and great. Coincidentally it isn't even the most worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average white Argentinian is both an early sign of in future prosperity in children, and early on set Muscles in adults.

Take your white attractive fingers off your keyboard, and talk more about human affairs again you farm equipment expert. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning is needed to make you white. It's about as true of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup is only fooling any American nigger.

You normal guy.

You make Chile look jealous.

You are the utopia of South America.

Go fertilise the Pampas with you seed, it isn't even the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, you will have a worthless job like that. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely lesser worth than you, Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian man provided for a family, as you make Brazillian niggers pay for it.

Live, Diego. Everyone would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, because they are niggers.

i only know you exist when the world cup is on

>Why are American's so defensive?

A beaner from argentina is mocking them for letting their spic brothers hop the border. America was about 85% white in 1995 now it's down to 60% because of spics

but we have a lot of Asian qts314s so its all good

We've changed so much since 65 and no one pays attention.

>An island
>Argentinian education

Don't change the fact that your army got cucked by some barefoot gooks in a rainforest.

>white
>aryan blood

ya okay Gonzalo

>white
>hispanic

Oh man, I used to let this get to me, it used to fill me with absolute rage whenever I saw it on Sup Forums. Now I just can't help but laugh

our skin is black but our soul is christian and white!!

Daily reminder you are:
>On a website created by and for Americans
>On the internet created by and for Americans
>Typing in a language created by proto-americans

Please be respectful when addressing Americans directly and speaking about Americans and/or American politics. Thanks.

Barefoot gooks supported by the USSR and the NVA on their home turf.

Even the Africans were able to reclaim their land from the British.