Slavoj Zizek

What's your opinion about him?

Don't care.

My nose itches everytime I see him

*sniff*

*tugs shirt*

I don't even know who he is, Texas.

He's a communist.

Fanastic stories, but still a communist.

Complete charlatan but fun to watch.

The copy pasta about the user in college who adapted Zizek's mannerisms and had to live the rest of his college life as him is great.

*waves hands erratically*

Yeah, but at least he criticize the left for being what it is, lazy and living on the past.
>complete charlatan
Why? I think he makes some pretty valid points, even if you don't agree with his political alignment.

>The copy pasta about the user in college who adapted Zizek's mannerisms and had to live the rest of his college life as him is great.
Is it actual real life story or what?

SNIFF

>The copy pasta about the user in college who adapted Zizek's mannerisms
The what?

someone please post this

*sniffs* *mumbles about ideology* *sniffs*

commie scum

that shit is *shniff* shimply hilarioush. Pleashe posht it.

>at least he criticizes the left
So what? Does he get a medal for stating the obvious? He's still a communist, and the only difference between him and the others is he recognizes those left of him as useful idiots.

I've listened to him a a few times and for the most part he's just a mid-knowledge pleb.

Entertaining sometimes, but for the most part irrelevant.

He's basically politics for pre-schoolers/stoners.

Materially contributed to the counter-revolution in Yugoslavia, dresses up rightwing views in Marxist language for the bourgeois media.

He's a hack whose content appeals to NazBols and FDCKs who just manage to surpass the Unruhe- and Wikiphilosophy-stage.

and so on

Post the pasta NEET!

Brilliant in his analyses of society, retarded when trying to find the root cause of problems and suggest alternatives. He probably thinks capitalism is the reason black holes, children's tears and cancer exist.

Not even those left of him - just those around him. That is his one saving grace but he fails to realise that that which he immerses himself in is what is producing that.

Post-modernist dribble. Watch his movies. If you tell me you actually understood anything he was fucking talking about, you're a filthy liar and a charlatan. Wall to wall shitty memes.

"You know"