Canelo vs Chavez

Canelo vs Chavez
Mexican civil war
Who ya got?
Very interested to hear from Mexican flags here. Canadian flags always ignored.

Whens the fight, lad?

>fights JCC a literal LHW
>ducks GGG who is MW

lmao

isn't canelo a much better boxer?

Not necessarily, Jr. is just a lazy fuck and wants to eat In n Out burgers all day

mah nigga canelo wins, KO in the 11th round

canelo

Mexico reporting in I think Canelo is hitting his pattern right now. He will be hard to beat.

I want to believe the reports that say Chavez is actually taking seriously this fight. If he goes in with good condition he might land a few strong punches to test canela.
Plus he has a natural very good jaw.

It could potentially be a good fight, but most likely won't and we'll see canela mop the flor with that lazy bum.
Will watch it in my regular cantina.

I don't like Chavez jr, but canelo is a fucking faggot, so i'm going with Chavez

Deport

May cinco de mayo weekend its a huge draw in America for Latino & Mexican fans

What's the general vibe in Mexico about the fight amigo? Do Mexicans give a shit in your city/town?

Go back to pol trump

>if Canelo wins we eventually get Canelo vs Golovkin
>if JCCjr wins Chavez Sr will die with a happy soul
dno m8

GGG would murder canelo on the spot, it's not happening

Don't be so sure bro they sparred before and it was close. GGG may win but don't think of canelo as a pushover

please don't allow these two into the country, they'll bring their preganant wife, pop out some kids and be here forever on welfare

Want Chavez to win desu

Even though he looks like that autistic kid in that Theroux documentary

Honestly bros, my pesos on Chavez Jr.
I know that both of them haven't really fought with the greatest, but i still think Chavez is a better fighter than Canelo.

Remeber the Chavez Jr. Maravilla fight, that was better than any Canelo fight, actually the only "Good" Fighter Canelo went up against was Mayweather, and the dude ran all over the ring for most of the fight.

>my pesos on Chavez Jr.
Prepare to be even poorer, mi amigo.

Dude that was over 5 years ago Chavez is literally past his prime golden boy wouldn't risk their cash cow canelo against a guy who could fight back