/cum/ Canada USA Mexico

Felicity Edition

emily

slag

>you can read nearly any screenplay online for free
why go to the movies

was going to be pissed about this 10 post early thread until i saw it's a felicity thread

>annoying
>irrelevant
>stupid
>insecure

it was right on time you mongoloid

So I can see moving pictures

retard

dialogue is only half the movie

Why isn't there a school to learn how to fight with a club? It's the oldest human weapon and we don't even teach it. Modern martial arts suck, man

Just got back from the hospital and I got burger king

I'm not the one complaining about a thread started literally one minute before the last one reached bump limit. do you really want thread splitting every fucking time? because that's what happens when it's left until five posts after bump limit

Rained for about 3 days here. Forecast for more later in the week.

Perfect

Decent choice
Their fries are godawful though

because im blind and cant read them

rain is pretty shit weather
worms everywhere

Usually they are but this time they are pretty good desu

I mostly go there for the oreo milk shakes though

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim
My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Wendy's 4 for 4 or nothing
That cherry soda

were you the one visiting your uncle? how was it?

>Ireland talking about relevance
>entire nation outsmarted by a fungus for yers
They STILL haven't recovered from the potato blight

Thanks dude, I'm thankful for the experience

I will never know if she cheated or not, it could be all in my head. I actually asked her about it the night before she left, but she just kinda said no. It was really calm, she wasn't even surprised I asked. But she definitely knew I suspected it. I doubt she actually fucked anyone because I knew exactly what her vagina was like and I could tell when she had sex recently with me. But there may have been romance.

She actually revealed to me that she wasn't into me at all until this mentally nuts girl persuaded her that I was actually a nice guy (everyone was mean to her and I was nice to this mental girl). She apparently even asked my ex to give me a second chance (after that failed movie night and valentines)

So yeah lads.. be nice to everyone.

lad just cause you got banned from Sup Forums doesn't mean you need to start up over here with that

That's because anyone with money came to the USA

Yeah that was me, It was good he is looking great and is making jokes like always. He'll be back home tomorrow and told me to come over and play basketball with him wensday but I don't think he's supposed to because he just got some splints just put in his arteries or something.

test

what happened to hom?

>have to pay property tax for a condo despite not owning the land

This is the ultimate kikery.

shut up

farty fart butt butt

poopy penis popper
;)

>Property owner has to pay tax
>Passes tax portion off to renters
It's not hard to understand. Property owners aren't running a charity you section 8 nigger.

He had a heart attack a few years ago that caused him to have to take some prescription and get some splints and the other day his doctor told him if he didn't lose 20 lbs by the end of the year he would have to go on a higher dose so he started going full time into the exercising thing immediately which caused him to get a blood clot in one of his arteries so they had to put in a new splint.

Sounds like a heart attack if he got stents placed.

>anyone with money came to the USA
>this is whatmicks believe
The micks worked for less than niggers in NYC

it's probably the same obsessed quebekker that used to do it under a korean proxy.

Your new proxy worked

reminds me of ol lefty

New England and other parts of the east coast are MICKed though. Many uprooted the WASPs here

Yeah used to be this other guy who did this that wasn't even Irish. He was greatly ashamed of it though lel

>Why go to the movies
There really is no point. They're overpoliticized and devoid of content nowadays. I'm more entertained by Youtube videos than the average movie nowadays.

hey~

yesterday i masturbated while sticking my finger up my bum

is that gay

no retard it's masturbation

Not renting a condo retard

You have to pay mortgage, association fees AND property tax.

Renting you just pay rent.

incredibly cute boy

Yes, anything involving the male anus is gay. Kanye West is gay like you though.

How do I get a qt gf? Bee urself got me nowhere

what if i imagined a guy fucking me while doing it

still not gay

gfs are a tragic myth

bee someone else :^)

Bee someone else

Watch anime and play weeb games and you'll have as many gfs as you've ever dreamed of

Bonjour

what if you were to come to canada and do it to me

>With glaring hypocrisy, Thomas Jefferson’s original draft of the Declaration excoriated the King for condoning the slave trade, although Jefferson was a slave owner and the King was not.
>A careful reading of the Declaration of Independence will find its signatories complaining that the King had defended the rights of “merciless Indian Savages.
>On March 25, 1807, the issue became imperial in scale and the Royal Assent was give to the Acts of the Abolition of the Slave Trade. King George III was the Great Emancipator fifty-six years before Abraham Lincoln.

Why do the yanks hate this great man?

is this gay?
99% of cum answers this wrong

would you be wearing a dress?

>see my cousins gf today
>"hey user do you have a gf"
>"no"
>"oh you're too good for one"
>mfw

what did she mean by this?

So if you're paying mortgage on it you own it and are paying off a loan, no? Thus its your property and you gotta pay tax for it.

You're the most obnoxious shitposter I've ever seen, I swear to God

for the reasons you listed there

It's not very feminine, so yes

she wants to fuck

still not gay because it's a girl

she has realized homosexuality is the next step of evolution and she is inferior

no

this

@74315833
>Cites the Declaration
>Asks why we hate him

Literally a madman obsessed with the French

I don't think that's true

I'm not entirely sure if that is true

well if you're mister know it all then you should know what she did mean

She thought I should become a priest and make a pledge of celibacy

>we hate him because he's making us pay taxes after the devastation we caused the British economy after the 7 Years War

>the King had defended the rights of “merciless Indian Savages
Sounds like the people who live in their gated communities defending refugees and blacks.
I bet he never even seen someone get scalped.

Are you ready for this?

pfffffbbbbtttt pplplpllplpl plbbbbbblblblbllbl fffpppbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppppp plop

@74315999
That isn't the reason

>homosexuality is the LAST step of evolution
Fixed that for you

Pegging is gay

>homosexual people are infertile
hmm doesn't check out

>Homosexuality is the end of the line of your genes and spits in the face of billions of your ancestors

dumb slav

>Pegging is gay

Desert religions came to europe and convinced our best and brightest in the gene pool to make a pledge of celibacy for absolutely no reason.

On top of the fact that they murdered millions of europeans just for not adopting their desert religion.

It really makes me think sometimes...

why yes i think getting rubbercocks in your ass is not gay at all

*politely apologizes to your gf after bumping into her*

Is it good to be a temporary cog in the clockwork of evolution?

>why yes i think getting rubbercocks in your ass is not gay at all

>I sure do love getting my pooper pounded by a large and detailed phallic object
>it's not gay tho because it's no a real bens :^)

Gonna beat you up t b h

Game's on :^)

Reminder

wh*tes shouldn't pollute the world with their genes