So now that the dust has settled, whats Sup Forumss opinion on The Night Of?

So now that the dust has settled, whats Sup Forumss opinion on The Night Of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9mTt1Q9qkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its good

It wasn't good

it was there

6/10. Worse than True Detective S02.

>worse than td s02

Ebic man you did it again :)

fuckin great

It was lame. I was glad when it was over and Hard Knocks started.

Show of the year

First two episodes were very good, but I thought it lost a lot once the prison shit started, then bombed once the trial began. The entire defense came off as a joke and I'm not sure it was intended to be

I don't think the writer's thesis on "the system is broken and turns good people into criminals" holds up when Nas had such extreme circumstances surrounding his case and racism was the least of the factors in trying to convict him. Anyone would think the man who left the murder scene with the apparent murder weapon and his semen inside her killed the girl. That's common sense, not bias or oversight

Also, way too much foot shit.

7/10, IMO. It had potential, but they wasted so much of it. Spent too much on useless sideplots and disease ridden feet. The ending, however, pissed me off. We got three good suspects and they pull lawyer dude out of their fucking ass as the perp. Nevertheless, the show had some pretty good performances.

Ended kind of abruptly. Didn't like that the lawyer poo in loo did those egregious things and got disbarred. Wasn't believable enough for me and seemed like the writers rushed the ending after making the plot move at a snails pace the previous 7 episodes (relatively)

Not an argument.

I felt like the "racism" angle was overplayed. There are interracial murders committed by black men every single day in this country and the house owned by the parents is never vandalized or spray painted with swastikas and shit.

But I like that it was a very complex show. There aren't any easy answers, Nas isn't a saint, he even clearly deserves at least a bit of what he put himself through with his actions in prison. I liked the angle with his mother who was concerned that she could have raised a monster. Bill Camp is a fucking fantastic actor and I have always loved him since I saw his cameo in this scene in Boardwalk Empire:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9mTt1Q9qkQ

At the end of it all I just wanted to know what happened to the cat.

It was there, idiot, you saw it.

literally the last shot in the show is the fucking cat you dumb fucking cunt

>I felt like the "racism" angle was overplayed
So realistic as fuck?

Fuck my life it was a joke about the cat as the story got shit at the end I didn't care anymore, have you heard of sarcasm you absolute vagina.

I did, but clearly you didnt. stupid fucking idiot.