Just coped me this 8th of sour diesel.... Is it good quality?

Just coped me this 8th of sour diesel.... Is it good quality?

Yes its very high quality enjoy your smoke my mans

> (OP) (You)
>Yes its very high quality enjoy your smoke my mans
Cool bro

Looks nice and fresh, probably sticky and stinky too

Nice catch OP, smoke one for me-- dankrupt for a few more days

Not gonna lie, it looks there is a hella lot of stems and seeds in that.

would smoke 420/420

idk, smoke it and find out
/thread

>2017
>not buying wax

Super dank. Would smoke/10

That's one fat fuckin 8'th, yo.

>not sharing with me
I'm 2 months sober and I'm starting a job that has a 1/10 chance every month of testing you and god damnit I am envious.

This shit stinks... It smells of very fucking dank diesel. Can smell it from a mile away. Bought for 45 which is a steal considering 8th go for 60 here in nyc.

No stems or seeds at all my dude
Cool bro
Cool son
So yeah I'm a new smoker just wanted the viewpoint of other potfags since I have no experience

Looks pretty good dog, better than the mids I find around my shit-hole town.

yo I'm sorry to inform u op... but u got beat kid. You need to go into your dad's room open up the top drawer of his nightstand take his gun and walk over to the assholes house who sold u that garbage.. and shoot that motherfucker in the face for selling you that bullshit. it's obviously fucking grass clippings.. theres a damn good chance a single Bowlful will give you cancer. might as well do yourself a favor n jus flush it

Good looks
For sho

Fuck your job... It just feels good to have a smoke after a long hard day of work. Not having to smoke at all forceably sucks

yeah. When you're buying from local dealers, and presumably in an illegal state, you're doing solid. Buy a $20 gram scale eventually just to keep your dealers honest

bro that does not look like an eighth at all son, 6/10 good quality bad quantity

fucking faggot teens need to talk about their shitty weed on a degen forum

Go have a smoke... You'll feel better my man

Looks like a 20 sack at best. Unless it's wet, in which case it's just a weighted 20 sack.

Nugs look tight and tasty though.

fuck you user i hope a pack of nighers takes your shit and kills you. my weed man flaked on me 2 hours ago because hes also a fucking nigger who should be lynched