/FuckingWithMuslims-Part-2/

Previous thread - >Meet Zayn - he's a big fan of football, mosque, BDSM and chilling!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1ohytlkFM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep up the good fight, brother

>muh animes

It's very rare that I've been exited waiting for a thread. Happy to see this is happening, good job last night.

jesus this guy is boring as fuck... what should I say to spice up the conversation?

this guy doesn't sound as desperate as the last one.

you're going to have to whore up a bit to set a tripwire, and then once you have him roped in throw him the marriage ultimatum

I think the key thing last night was that the conversation quickly was focused on marriage, and him being very religious was crucial to that whole thing happening the way it did.

This guy clearly isn't very religious, and he's from the UK. IMO You need to find a proper muzzie from the middle of the land of the sand.

ask if he follows politics... does he like isis?

>pretending to be a female on the Internet
>lying about ur identity
Reported.

Ask him if he has tried bdsm on animals. Say that you have heard it was good.

What a guy!

>those tabs

I don't think he's too invested in his religion. He sounds like the shitskin version of a progressive cuck

>no "gay sex with hats on"

learn to bait

Yeah. One of your opening questions should be where they are from and how religious they are, if you get a similar response as last night, then you're good to go from there.

This guy isn't a devout Muslim. Might move onto the next unless you guys have any suggestions?

See where he is going.

try to shame him into stop being a degenerate and becoming a member of isis

I ended the chat. Let's see how this new chat progresses

>what if you had a choice between a boy and a girl

THE TRANS PILL
H
E

T
R
A
N
S

P
I
L
L

Bump. It needs to be a Mideast Muslim

Quality thread last night, OP.

Banging curries, indeed.

Lurking. Find that loyal wife.

Requesting muslim father once you've successfully gained their trust with your balti magic.

I'm going to stop posting until I find a decent target. Will update you guys when I've found the right guy

Yes. Was just gonna suggest this.

Improvise a hijab from a tshirt while you're hunting, OP. Become the darkness.

Spoke to one who said they didn't like Trump and I mentioned how Islam would spread and bull and they said they doubt it but it would be good.

Hello
Can you stop posting this thread? These are the most boring and mundane conversations and you have absolutely no sense of humor. Also sage

Bump

Fuck off. His thread last night was comedy gold.
Bump.

Piss off.

no shit cucknada, I'm trying to bait shitskins into wanting to marry a fictional character, if you can do better please go ahead

>>
This stuff makes me hard, you got a source?

he got fucked by that beaner

are you sure it's not another poltard

If the fishing is slow on omegle, try deeper waters in a dedicated muslim chat site. Enter a room with a girl's name and you'll get jumped on. That way you can screen several suitable candidates at once. I'll have a look around.

I've tried looking for a decent target lads, can't seem to find one. Strange since yesterday's chat was the first chat I entered

I'm tired as fuck, gonna get some sleep. If I manage to get a good chat in the future I'll post a new thread

source?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1ohytlkFM4

Good idea, will look into that tomorrow evening

I don't have kik. I felt bad for the kid so I just ended it.

That was terrible.

You must've missed the last thread, it was pretty legendary

Lol. Do Arabs countries have rivalries and banter between eachother like Europeans?

Like, do Syrians think they're the superior Arabs or some shit?

SOME GUY WANTS MY KIK WHAT SHOULD I GIVE

Someone who has kik who is willing to take on some muslim perv could you volunteer?

The lighter skin Arabs are view as the superior Arabs.

Since I didn't have a kik to give him I just kinda left while I told him I was making it.

God I feel kinda awful now.

I didn't have a kik to give the man so i just left while i was telling him I was making a kik...

I feel kinda bad now.

bump to counter the sage.

BUMPNIGGUH NYUUCKAHAHUDHUAHFUFHUIWRE

Kek.

>burka

why are muslims so easy for marriage ?

meh

She's probably just quoting Mean Girls lol. But yeah, a lot of the countries have beef with each other (for pretty good reasons).

I just don't think it registers for too many people in diaspora when you can spend that energy being mad at Israel/Islamists/seculars/Shia/America/foreign policy/your own country's dictator

>ignores ISIS almost entirely
Top evasion my dude

>being this new

Because they will be honour killed if they don't marry before they are 25.

Lure him to travel to some shady forest and off him.

Hey man I talked to you on omegle
We talked about Germany, Sweden and Lodon being cucks to Muslims

hahahaha my thoughts exactly

and a conor mcgregor webm??

lulz

holy shit, pizza now.

Bump

POO

Leaf

and?....

thats many years in american prison dont do this tardos

>being this new

Not OP but wanted to give it a try.

ended after I stand pakistan LOL.

kek.

anymore?

Kek

Pasta

You owe me two minutes of my life I'll never get back. What possessed you to post that? Did you think it was funny or even mildly amusing? Genuinely curious, because I think I spea l for everyone here when I say that there was nothing humorous about that at all. It was just a long, meandering, banal bunch of bullshit. It's sad that you thought that was worth posting. I feel sorry for your mother.

Just lurk, man. There's no rule that says you are required to post.