Hey faggots Harvey's about to hit and I'm staying in Corpus with my parents. Is that a good idea? Am I gonna get fucked...

Hey faggots Harvey's about to hit and I'm staying in Corpus with my parents. Is that a good idea? Am I gonna get fucked?

Also parents place is in southside kings crossing area for you corpusfags.

The mayor's telling people to GTFO.

Cat 1? That's sissy shit.

Corpus is gonna get slammed harder than OP on Friday night. They’ll get at least 12-15”, also like OP will be getting.

It’s up to a cat 3 now

Why tho? I live in south florida and category 1 is like weak shit

Samefag here on ABC streets, gonna get fucked by storm. We are fucked.

Ps is now cat 2

Unless you're right by a body of water, you'll be fine. Most damage caused by these is due to storm surge, so people who live right on the beach get fucked.

I'd only be concerned if I had a large old tree right by the house.

Thought they just released new info upping it to a 3

no problem - it will only kill Texans.

I'm in the green
Sooo I'm good

High sustained winds cause most of the damage to inland areas. 105mph+ winds for the duration of the storm passing can cause a lot of damage.

It's not just the wind, it's the gobs of rain falling as the storm stalls for several days. And the storm surges.

you americans are piss weak when it comes to storms

Kek
Come to tornado alley during storm season and see an F4 coming right at you and say that, faggot

Except that once the storm makes landfall, its strength drops off. You're not going to have sustained winds nearly that strong. You only need to be concerned if your roof sucks or you live in a mobile home/trailer. Or, as I mentioned, you have an old tree right by your house.

Yo I'm in the green too lol

The debris being tossed around can be vicious though.

It's a Cat 2 now and still strengthening.

Rich ass kings crossing nigger

Where you from?

There aren’t any tornadoes in your shithole third world country.

It never rains in the 956. Fuck you Harvey, my grass is going to dry

IKR, went through charley in 04. Shit wrecked my county and my house.

Kek

Well, you shouldn't go outside. Duh. And it's not like a fucking tornado where cars and shit are getting thrown around.

I was in Pensacola, FL for Hurricane Ivan, which was a beast. But my house was far inland and on a hill. The only damage we suffered was one wall of our privacy fence got blown over, but that was easy to fix.

Trees had fallen all over our neighborhood. Some had snapped in half. Looked like the Bastogne scene from Band of Brothers, like they had been shelled.

That being said, only like 2 houses in my subdivision had trees fall on them. Really the worst part was being without power and cable for 2 weeks after. But I got a free FEMA-paid generator and chainsaw out of the deal.

rip op hold your parents tight

not a tornado but we get cyclones with 200 km/h winds and no cunt gives a shit

I lived in Pensacola for about 1 years. I've seen some hurricanes.

I lived in Pensacola for about 15 years. I've seen some hurricanes.

im guessing it takes a hard right towards nawhorleens like 90% of hurricanes do naqh wut im sayin?

We already boarded our shit and all debris possible of flying is gone so I think we're good

I'm around Saratoga and airline

It hasn't rained in a while so now nature throws us this mighty storm. My street doesn't flood luckily but I'm expecting anything

Still hoping it curves up and hits other cities that are used to hurricanes

Yeah. It'll sound scary as shit, but as long as you secured your outdoor stuff, you should be fine. Do you have a generator?

>metric per anything
kek let me know when you feel like going fast

>200km/h
>125mph
Faggot, an F4 tornado has winds up to 260mph. And we have those multiple times a year. Long tracking wedge tornados, not pussy ass puddle jumping cyclones. Come see a real storm you pussy wanna be hard ass.

How the hell go generators work anyway? Do they take diesel? Do you put it outside? Does it have sockets to plug appliances into it?

>200 km/h

What's that in freedom units, commie faggot?

See

I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that The Extreme is no longer with us.

HAHAHAHA

Noopeee :/

nah, keep it inside, fill the house with carbon monoxide for it to work

RIP in peace

for the sake of your family please stay away from generators if the questions you just asked are real. you will kill everyone. for the potential of you being a faux retard do NOT bring a generator in the house it runs on gas and is basically a motor, it produces carbon monoxide and other shit that will kill you. it needs to be left outside

Mine was fueled by regular gasoline, though there are other varieties. It was a $600 portable job. Yes, you must keep it outside, because it generates CO that will kill you. It had a long cable you plugged into it that ended in a bunch of extension cord-like outlets, so you plug your stuff in it. Mine was good enough to power the fridge, the TV (and DVD player at the time), a room fan and some lights, so it made life a whole lot easier. We strung the cable in through a window.

If you lose power, you should go to the nearest store to get one before they run out. Not having a fridge or TV really sucks. And start making extra ice right now.

extra ice melts just as fast

Yeah, but most people don't keep enough to fill a cooler on hand.

If you pack ice around ice then the ice inside the surrounding ice will stay icy longer.

This is true.

and then what if you put some ice around that ice?!?!

How much fuel does it consume? And you can keep this thing in hard rain?

Even better. Then use that ice to freeze water and make more ice. Infinite ice.

Then you have ice in your ice so you can ice while you ice

Best part of this thread
>extra ice

If I recall correctly, mine held about 7 gallons, which would last about 7 hours.

Oh, and they are loud as fuck, too. And you can keep them out in the rain, no problem.

I live in port Arthur who gives a fuck. I give no fuck.

Thats how you do it, grab some beers and tie yourself to a tree naked and then live stream it.

Get the fuck out of there

I've also heard it recommended that you fill your tub with water, because the water may become contaminated (or get cut off) after the storm. Personally, I was never big on tub water, so I just bought a bunch of 5 gallon bottles of water (the kind that go on water coolers).

You have any fuck what you're talking about

pussy ass faggot i drink tub water all the time

Make sure you pack ice, never forget the ice

You joke, but ice is your best friend when you have no power.

The right kind of ice can protect you from anything

How much ice does it take to make one ice though?

Wow I should get one, thanks user

Don't forget to get a few 5 gallon gas cans too.

Oh shit heavy rain in corpus

Harvey isn't real. This is all jewish magic.

Ya dawg just started raining hard a few mins ago

Sounds like Harvey's arrived, I knew it would sneak up on us, Friday night be damned

Ahaha fuck all you southern confederate dick holes. Im comfy up here where I get zero tornadoes cuz Lake Michigan. Fuck you all. Snowboarding is fun too.

This is the most corpus christians I have ever seen on this site or online even. Thought I was the only one.
Gonna be riding this storm out. What's up beaners?

Hey uh I'm on life support in downtown Houston hospital am I going to die. Help

Yeah dude, cuz it's such a good thing to have tornados? You fucking Americans are dumb as fuck. No wonder your country fell to the grips of some orange fucking mad man. You guys had it good while it lasted. See you after WWIII

Can anyone post a live stream of the storm? i wanna watch it in high quality.

Hahahah same I fucking hate it here

Everyone stays depspite the hurricanes and development of cancer due to the fucking toxic fumes we inhale from the refineries

>not reading the context of the post

Hospitals have backup generators for just such an occasion.

RIP

Op here

Where you located

He's still going to die, though.

Annaville which is near calallen.

lol I'm literally next to kings crossing I think I'm fucked

Is annaville full of white trash

Basically also beaners

you are like a little baby

I'm 2 streets away from ocean drive, my body is ready

I live about 30 miles from South Padre island. Pretty fucky sounding storm.

Post picture or HD live stream dude.

Very much so.

Maybeee, but I cant be too much better off

Are you in that fucking metal house with the blast shields bc if not you're fucked my rich amigo

Nah just gonna sit in my garage with my dogs and smoke weed while listening to the radio

Now that we are all here...

CORPUS CHRISTI NUDES THREAD POST YOUR WINS
HARDMODE:NO OVERWEIGHT EDITION

Everyone in Borpus is a fucking lazy bean stoner

www.sopadre.com/about-us/live-webcams/north-beach/
www.sopadre.com/about-us/live-webcams/south-beach/
www.sopadre.com/about-us/live-webcams/causeway/

Lol no I'm not on ocean drive I'm 2 streets before it, wilma

These houses aren't nothing special, but neither is this hurricane