So guys i was talking to this blond girl on OkCupid and we had a lot in common...

So guys i was talking to this blond girl on OkCupid and we had a lot in common. Its pretty rare since I'm an opinionated atheist scientist and women are mostly stupid dogs. She got to saying that she has multiple exes who she is very close to and the most recent who she is not over. I said i wouldn't feel comfortable with her having so many guy friends that she had sex with and she said im controlling/crazy or insecure.
My thoughts are it's nice that we could get that out of the way before i wasted money or time on a stupid bitch like that. I'm worth my weight in gold and increasing value everyday, so I don't need stupid drama whores. It also works out because the less feelings i have the less empathy I will have for others, giving me more wealth.

Thoughts?
Would you be ok with this scenario if she was otherwise similar in opinions and values?

You told her you wouldn't be okay with it(would be same for me), she didn't care, thus why bother, move on.

also, why is she on the website if shes not over her most recent, red flags everywhere op

You will die alone.

Oh I did. I still have two other girls im texting. I was just wondering if I'm weird for not being ok with it. Like is that normal now to have to meet friends of your new gf and know they have had sex with her? Sounds pretty disgusting to me.

Thats what i thought.
We all die alone, faggot.

You are incredibly salty hahahahahaa

>She has boundary issues
>You have self-respect

/thread

It's not normal. She's a whore trying to pretend it's normal. It's not normal.

Thank you. My degenerate friend I talked to acted like he wouldn't give a fuck, but he also doesn't care about virtually anything so i wanted to hear that this isn't the new norm.

I'm crass and to the point. There's no reason to be nice if there's nothing to gain. Humans are mostly worthless scum.

Okcupid says what a person is looking for.
If she's asking for dick
>Give dick
If she's asking for a relationship
>Give dick
>Run

You pretty much knew my dude

Lol she was very stern about only wanting something serious, but in hindsight you're right. I should have just said that's fine, fucked her and disappeared.

Most fedora tipper bullshit I've read all week.

Idk man I'm different than most people and I've been territorial in the past.. I wanted confirmation it wasn't me being overly assertive or untrusting.

Ya i bet you read a lot of bullshit because your life is meaningless. Why aren't you dead yet?

Yea but do you own a multi-trillion dollar business?

Since you don't, you're worth nothing.

Oh my quads.

Multi trillion. Lol. Learn economics stupid poorfag. Or just ease your burden on this world and throw yourself in the trash.

Shut up. You're poor because you can't even manage your own wealth. Ben Shapiro was right. Poor people stay poor because they are shit with money.

Lol did you quote the wrong person? Not poor. Take your stupid faggot quotes elsewhere.

You're just shit with politics. You believe that radical islamist is a term that's overused. You're the reason they are bombing the streets.

>Its pretty rare since I'm an opinionated atheist scientist and women are mostly stupid dogs.

Lol where is this coming from? I don't give a fuck about hajis. All religions are superstition and should be abolished.

I meant rare on OkCupid. I talk shit to most women i match with in there because most women have dumb beliefs. Ghosts, etc.

Goodnight all. Thanks for confirming that I didn't midreact, I've made mistakes in that regard before.

What is the secret to getting them user? I've tried that shit but I gave up because it felt pointless.