Found this on the FB-feed of my cousin

Found this on the FB-feed of my cousin.
Guess it's time to disown that bitch...

Any similiar stories by you guys?

All the females in my family marry within there own race

Your cousin is about to be culturally enriched

Tell her the truth. That if she does this you will disown her. Why the fuck are yuros such pussies. In my family there is one half Mexican guy and me and my uncles hated him until we found out he was a avid fisherman and boater. Now we tolerate him.

Worst part is that she always looked up to me as a brother.
Well times change...

She's gonna be a single mom

Give fb page info. we will handle the rest.

...why does it matter that he likes fishing? seems like you just gave up or don't really care about race.

This is how it starts, German.
The women let them in because they want something new to fuck. The women protect them. The women enable them.

a good thing to do in bars when you see burners and their nig is to take an empty cup in the bathroom piss in it then discreetly pour it on the floor near their feet they always stomp around in it and splash it on each other

same we aren't coal burners. my sister hates blacks more than me

Nah m8.
This will be a personal vendetta.
You guys should take care of the niggerfaggot who posted that crap in first place.

>Shwendell

wiping a big booger on their coat while you walk by is fun too

I can't speak for how things are in Deutchland but in the US a white girl with a half nig kid is finished in the dating marketplace. There's no place for her. So many of these girls ruin themselves early in life and don't realize it until they're too late. If you were in the US, I'd just urge you have an honest conversation with her about her future.

so you're cool with your bloodline getting cucked, unless the guy enjoys watersports.

>cuck logic

US is the most pro-racemixing country in the world

Are you autistic?

LOL, you're such a cuckold faggot.

another kraut that's a cuck.

>Aryans

still losing 71 years later.

He's on Sup Forums

Mmmm that's hot.

>best friends finds out gf is cheating on him
>finds out who it is
>full blown ooga booga nig nog
>not even just a black guy
>guy thinks hes lil wayne or some shit
>confronts gf and she goes apeshit over it
>"he has a bigger dick"
>etc etc
>usual hollow bullshit
>tells her to fuck off
>kicks her out of his place and cuts her out of his life
>almost a year later
>in city center around christmas
>see friends ex gf
>full blown crackwhore looking now
>she sees me and runs over to say hi
>tells me shes homeless
>nignog beat the shit out of her
>she went to the cops and they arrested him
>didnt think it through cause she doesnt work or anything
>got kicked out of the flat he rents
>was taken in by a womans shelter
>got kicked out after 2 months from bringing the boyfriend shed just had arrested back to her place in the middle of the night
>rules state no men whatsoever let alone the fucker who put you there
>she tried to drop charges
>police ended up charging him with other shit hed dodged from years before (not sure what it was)
>shed been on the streets for 2 months
>give her £5 and wish her a merry christmas
>call friend and tell him as soon as im out of earshot

>implying she gives a fuck about her creepy neckbeard cousin who has autistic fits about jews

>giving her money

Why don't I see this much hate when girls date Mexicans, or Asians?

ITT: No BBC = Anger

>giving her money
>not calling him with her in front of you to tell him how shes paying the toll for burning the coal
Low energy af

>Shwendell Cijntje

My aunt and cousin married Persians, at least Persians are White, even though they're Muslim.

My brother used to be with a sandnigger but he saw the light and had a kid with a white

Nice fish famila

Well if it is not her neckbeard cousin(me by your definition), than sure my other cousins will do the job.

This. They pretty much take themselves out of society by doing it. And they are usually fat and used up looking.

Asians who manage to date white girls are always smart and successful. If you don't care about the bloodline cucking having your female relative date an Asian isn't that big of a deal.

Mexicans it kind of depends. Lots of people wouldn't have a problem with a tall, lighter skinned (ie "white Hispanic") Mexican who isn't a thug date their female relative but would with a brown ghetto manlet

Do you fantasize about your cousin getting fucked by a white guy? Do you imagine her being on top of this white guy, riding him, on her knees etc?

I'm just trying to show you who the sick one is. Just bear with me here.

So, her sex life is a matter of life and death to you, is that right?

I feel pretty degenerate for racemixing. I am white and I am dating a Mexican guys what do I do
Pros
>Nice body
>Virgin when we met
>Trustworthy
But I do not want mixed children

Gays can't reproduce familia

Use that head on your shoulders, and tell her that fact before you go any further. Or else, you'll just have shoulders in a few years.

MUH RACE
MUH CULTURE
MUH HERITAGE

ban cuckposting

this

It's OK Germweenie, she will let you lick the negro cum dripping off her freshly-fucked cunt, then 9 months later invite you to help raise Jamal's sextuplets after he skips town.

>tfw have actually spilled nigger blood
>tfw walked b/c of based Florida law
I should've recorded him choking on his own blood and squirming like a maggot in the dirt. Still, the memory is fresh for me, and sweet. I still remember those big blubbery lips mouthing "momma" over and over.

Ready to pay for my wall?

Saw this exact same image on my feed today, and one that looked like it yesterday. Some whores where tagging each other in it.

Only difference was that the negro account posting it also added the line "tag that one mate :DDDDD" which made me feel even sicker somehow. Probably the overly happy emoticon.

George is that you?

>give her £5 and wish her a merry christmas

You fucked up hard.

Because blacks are a shit tier race only directly comparable with abbos.

Same here in Germany. We might be self-hating cucks, but not literal cucks.

Since kek blessed you with trips I won't call you a cuck for giving her a fiver.