Drug stories thread. What are the best/worst drugs? What are your best/worst drug related experiences?

Drug stories thread. What are the best/worst drugs? What are your best/worst drug related experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

sagewisdom.org/experienceca.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll tell you mine in your thread, if you tell me yours in mine...

Not to brag, but only to make a point. I've done 10gram psilocybin trips and high dose dmt. and if there's anything I'm afraid to touch again it's salvia. Fuck that shit, salvia divinorum is the only drug I'm genuinely scared of.

Nothing wrong with salvia, you're just a pussy. It's like 5 minutes of psychosis, hallucinations and intense laughing for no reason.

Best: 6 hits of acid, more molly than I can remember, several blunts and beers at Ultra Music Fest in Miami.

It's on Biscayne bay, and the fest is basically in the middle of downtown. There's crazy lights and when it finally turns night, the fireworks and light shows from the stages reflect off the skyscrapers and water line. Plus, there's half naked chicks everywhere dancing and drugged off their heads. I actually had sex with a girl in the middle of a crowd while standing up and dancing. Pure hedonism.

Worst: I ate a bunch of mushrooms and then drank a fifth of jack daniels. I went to my mom's house (was in high school at the time) and started watching Requirem for a Dream. I almost died puking while laying on my back, had a horrible trip, and started going through withdrawals (I had been taking upwards of 20 fioricets a day for over a year)... I was sick, tripping, and aching all over from withdrawals. I legit thought I was going to die. Probably would have if mom hadn't come to turn me over.

2nd worst: I was out at a bar with some friends and my roomie told me he had some acid back at the place, to get myself a few hits. It was all on a long piece of cardboard type paper. I tore off what I thought would be a few strips, but when he came in he was like DUDE! You just took like 20 hits.

I think I freaked out mainly knowing that I had gotten into more than I bargained for and there was nothing I could do to stop it. He ended up being weird (he was a sniper in iraq) and told me that i looked like a corpse he'd seen once... So i left, went to my gfs (she was gone visiting parents) and curled up with her cat and dog for the next 12 hours shivering.

You've never done PCP. There's nothing that compares to the nightmare that shit is. I'm not religious, but I swear that shit was concocted by satan himself.

No, I made weed. Wanted to prove to you I was the good guy here, so I gave you the leaf of peace and enlightenment. Doesn't make you kill your dog. Doesn't make your face rot. Just a good high.
So of course He and His followers would come down on weed, instead of on booze or smokes, which make people rot and rage and die.
But PCP? No, my brother. That one's entirely on humans.

Best: Vicodin, Percs, or U-47700. I love my opioids. That being said I've gone through some wicked bad withdrawals.

Worst: Took 6 hits of LSD during opioid withdrawals. Felt like I was dying. I honestly think I induced serotonin syndrome. I took four showers that night just trying to keep myself distracted. Finally passed out after taking a big handful of ambien and muscle relaxers.

Second Worst: Call me an idiot but I started huffing duster at one point when I ran out of legit drugs. Shit was fun-ish, but one time I passed out and ended up puking a fuck ton while sitting in my desk chair. Nearly drowned in my own puke sitting there. Sucked to clean up.

Smoked half a joint once.
Ate five whole slices of pizza!
Shit was so cash!

A decade later I o.d. on marijuana, been off it ever since, but still love pizza

Is anyone here a pro with promethazine codeine

I'm terribly sheltered, my entire social circle is Mormon.

My only drug experience was a big dose of adderall. Didn't feel like high-energy stimulant, just something deeply relaxing. Like alcohol with the buzz and waves of euphoria, minus the cognition impairment.

Best: Taking half tab of acid and E pill at Time Warp(Mannheim). still can hear Pan-Pot's set to this day...

Worst: just a casual night of clubbing, a friend hooked me up with some molly. it was his first time buying from this dude. ended up being awake for almost 3 days paranoid as fuck....stil don't know what this shit was....

I'm bored so here's something from the last time I tripped on acid

Last time I decided to do acid me and two of my friends rented an Airb&b. We we're having a great time listening to music and playing with various toys. For some reason we are playing with this giant ball while my friend vapes on it. This is a non smoking house so the smoke alarm goes off. This isn't some dinky smoke alarm, it's an entire house alarm. This shit is going BWOOOOOOOOOO BWOOOOOOOOOO BWOOOOOOOOOO through the whole house. My friends are trying to figure out how to turn it off and eventually I see you have to press 9999 on the wall to turn it off. So I do. Minutes later we are smoking cigs outside and I see a huge light pass by. Lo and behold, I look through the front window to see a big ass light, which I then realized is the fire department. I run outside and meet the firefighters outside while telling them "it's ok my friend was just vaping inside". At this point I'm tripping hard enough to where I can't see the guy at all due to the lights on the truck. He leaves after that and we have a good time from then on.

Only people could imagine so fucked up as PCP. I really can't understand why people voluntarily do it.

I only did it by accident, had a blunt heavily laced with it but wasn't told. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I cried a lot.

Sounds like meth.

Haha. Speaking of fires. On the 4th of July me and 5-6 other people dropped 5 or 6 hits and decided to set off some fireworks in our apartment parking lot.

My friend gets one of those things that you put on the ground and it shoots a bunch of rockets up in the air. Except, he kicked it over accidentally so it just starts shooting rockets fucking all over the place and spinning around. He was dancing like a madman trying not to get hit, and then a couple of bystanders just got fucking sprayed. Can't believe they weren't injured.

We lol'd

I that was my first guess... I remeber when I first looked at the molly and it had a weird shape... like white powderish(really crushed crystals maybe?) and big chunk of grey crystals. First time I saw it.

oh well... that's how you learn to check your source.

Yeahhhh. That's meth. Sorry brotha. That sucks. The dangers of doing drugs.

salvia sucks

Best: Heroin, no feeling is more amazing than the euphoria you get from a shot of IV heroin after a period of abstinence. It's like a gooey bucket of feel-good being dumped over your head. You melt into complete nothingness and the whole world melts with you.

Worst: Heroin, no feeling is worse than the despair you get after months of being strung out on heroin. It steals your soul and makes you into someone you won't recognize. The worst part about being a heroin addict is realizing that every single stereotype of a heroin addict is true.

Bump

Tried Weed, Nitrous Oxide and LSD

In all honesty, assuming you're not a Libcuck, Marijuana, LSD and Psylocybin are the safest, lowest tier of drugs you can do, if your ever going to try drugs, do those and nothing more

Nitrous oxide is an okay short term high, and its great when combined with weed, but I stopped doing it sometime ago, like most drugs you eventually develop tolerance, and then you need more per high, I was doing nangs (N2O slang) for a good several months before I started having heart palpitations a few times over 2-3 days, it was nice, but Nangs is cheap and dangerous, dont do it.

Weed and acid are fine though, literally babbys first drugs, never go more than 500micrograms of LSD

Best thing about weed and lsd is they won't fucking kill you if you do too much.

>had concert with band in bigger location
>after fifth song guitarist falls, he had passed out from heroin
>find out the drummer also does it
>guy sells guitar, other guy sells drumset for heroin
>end of my band which had been my life

100% Meth and probably shitty meth too

kek

btw, only ever had 2 trips

1: Took one tab (110Micrograms), kicked in about 90 minutes later, reminded me a lot of the first time I tried weed, just a lot more powerful, was laughing and drooling at a stupid ylyl thread for about 2 hours, then I took inspiration from Albert Hoffman and Bicycle Day, and I went on a Bike Trip up the freeway to perth city at midnight, it was great, felt the wind in my hair, had my music playing in the background, just perfectly chill, planning on doing it again soon hopefully

2: Took 1, then 2 tabs over about an hour (330micrograms) went for a walk around my local area at 11pm, took my bluetooth speaker with me and just danced to AC/DC and chilled, one thing I fondly remember was lying down in a field and starring at the stars, they were shining and twinkling like diamonds. Also, ended up sitting at a park bench for half and hour just staring at the moon, it looked like the light of the moon was pulsing out through the universe, through the bushes and trees and buildings, the only way I can describe it is like blood pumping through a body, the light was pumping through the world

Long story short, if you take acid, and I seriously recommend you do, go on a trip, that's why they call it a trip afterall

Best: Weed or DMT in tea form. Both essentially harmless, both satisfying and with vibrant and welcoming communities.

Worst: Heroin, Inhalants.
Complete garbage substances that do nothing but pollute the body and mind.

Worst - Cocaine come down

Best - Cocaine high

It's kind of a form of therapy for me. My dad died a few days before Christmas really unexpectedly, and when I went back to law school 800 miles away I wasn't doing so great.

A few months into school and right before spring break, I started getting really sick. I'd get really hungry and then eat but throw up and shit liquid immediately thereafter. I thought I was dying of something, maybe cancer. Went to doctors, they couldn't figure it out. Had tons of xrays, went through studies and had cameras inside me. Nothing. By the time spring break came, I'd lost nearly 20 pounds.

My friends got me to go to a fest with them because they knew I needed fun, and I dropped acid (not sure how much, they gave me a couple of tabs) and had the best weekend of my life.

I was completely better by the time I got back. I really think that the relief from the world and problems that came from acid did something for me.

I've heard too many stories of bad trips, not having real LSD, and gross music festival hippies to try LSD.

Best: MDMA - 40 minutes later (whoooosh!) body feels better than an orgasm. 1hr, 30min later, think you're coming down (nope) (whooooshI) you're peaking again (and again, and again, and again) sweet dreams late the following afternoon...zzzz
Worst: Spice (press your fingertips into the space between your skull and top eyelid and stare out, see the room change into a buzzing, shitty color, feel dizzy & nauseous) now multiply that sensation x's 500 and you get spice. fuck that shit. never again.

I think most people who get bad trips are usually taking mushrooms, not acid. As far as hippies? I don't think you'd really care after a few hits.

Best
>oxycodone
>heroin
>fentanyl
>weed
>benzos (xanax, clonazolam, valium)
>ketamine

Worst
>lsd
>shrooms
>dmt
>meth

My worst experience was both times tripping on LSD. Did 220ug the first time and 150ug the second time. The first 2-3 hours were full of good vibes and then the remaining 10 hours was pure hell. All my friends became sinister, rooms felt like they were caving in around me, I got a voicemail that sounded like my mum was crying saying "come home now, your sister's dead" (I was imagining it), it was just pure hell and I wanted it to stop.

My best experiences was the first time I ever smoke weed, the night sky looked amazing, I couldn't stop laughing, just all round good vibes with the boys.
My other best experience was the first time I did a 30mg Oxy. Most amazing euphoria I've ever felt, was skating around with my mate just feeling generally amazing. When I got home I was just nodding watching youtube and it was absolute bliss.

A week after I tried oxy I bought a couple grams of Heroin on the darknet. I started snorting it 1-2 times per week and never got addicted. Eventually I decided to order some fentanyl nasal spray since it was so much cheaper than Heroin. I went from using it the same as Heroin to gradually doing it almost everyday and now I'm stuck doing crazy amounts day in, day out for the last 5-6 months and I can't stop. If I do ever stop doing fent I'll probably want to kill myself because the withdrawals will be insane. Every morning I wake up feeling like pure shit until I dose some fentanyl which makes it instantly go away. It's a crazily addictive drug but I love it so much.

Don't do hard drugs kids.

Don't be such fucking fags. Coke isn't shit. Weed is the best. Ex shrooms acid are all the same shit, and all really fun. Opioids are amazing. Salvia is retarded. Shit makes you feel your facial hair grow for 2 minutes and that's it. Worst experience is being online seeing all the fuck boy shit that fuck boys post about shit they know shit about

>Sup Forumseautiful day
>decide to take 6 tabs of acid
>friends doing 4
>we get a couple other people who we'll loosely also call friends
>start driving around listening to music
>sounds like jumbled sounds so I tell them to turn it off
>it's too quite now so back up it goes
>other friend who's tripping starts scratching his face so hard he's bleeding everywhere
>my whole vision starts going red
>other friend rolls up and tells us to come with him
>end up going to market basket
>the drive there I'm convinced we're going to hell (sun setting)
>Wtf did I get my self into
>people in side look gray and rotten and it feels like they're all looking at me
>go wait outside till this faggot is done
>realize his car is a fucking mess with egg nog all over the floor
> get dropped off back near were I parked when the day began
>feel like my teeth all rotted out and I only got my k9s left
>later the get a text
>"come smoke with me user I'm lonely"
>seeing him smoking alone in his car on my way home
>hope he gets cancer and dies
Acids weird

Same here.

I try not to bring too much with me for every grind. I noticed that it doesn't matter how much coke you'll have on you, the moment you take the first line you'll finish the whole thing that night.

So I just don't take too much and it works fine. getting super good highs and comedowns are pretty chill...

Just go to rehab fag. It's not that bad, insurance covers it, and they'll knock you out with benzos. But I've never seen anyone kick a heavy habit on their own, and eventually your source/money WILL dry up.

I've kicked IV heroin cold turkey more times than I can remember, and the longer you wait the worse it will be.

>I honestly think I induced serotonin syndrome.
You didn't. Opiates work on the dopamine receptor, not serotonin and one trip of LSD won't give you SS either. SS is brought on by continous, frequent use of neurotoxic drugs such as MDMA.

I don't want to go to rehab because then I'll have to admit I've been doing drugs to my parents and they'll fucking flip. I have a shitload of Bitcoin so my money won't dry up anytime soon, that's for sure.

ITT drug addicts

Was ist ein Kiffer?

Ein Kiffer ist jemand, der im Leben nichts erreicht hat und weiterhin nichts erreichen wird. Das Highlight an einem Tag eines kiffenden Hurensohns ist sich den „Blunt“ anzuzünden und sich die Birne zuzudröhnen. Dadurch schaltet dieser alle Schuldgefühle und Gewissensbisse für einen gewissen Zeitraum aus und sitzt nichts machend herum. Nachdem die Wirkung verschwindet fängt er wieder an über sein misslungenes Pennerleben nachzudenken. Das will der Hurensohn natürlich wieder unterdrücken und kifft weiter.

Alternative Worterklärung zu „Kiffer“:
Jemand der seine eigene Mutter fickt/vergewaltigt.
Beispiel:
Person A: „Hey Mathias, lass ma kiffen.“
Person B: „Nein danke, meine Mutter ist keine Hure und ich will keine gescheiterte Existenz sein.“
Person A: „Haa! Was ein Loser, du hast doch kein Plan vom Leben. Heute müsste mein Hartz IV überwiesen worden sein. Ab zum Dealer und danach gehe ich meine Mutter ficken.“

Nur weil der Kiffer seine eigene Mutter fickt heisst es nicht, dass er hetero ist. Es kommt sehr oft vor, dass Kiffer anderen Dealern einen blasen und deren Sperma schlucken.

Do LSD if you havent tried that.

I recently got out of juvi for selling drugs and i was wondering how viable you guys think that it would be to clandestinely produce MDMA LSD and meth and sell over silkroads? im almost 18 and sort of in a fucked up situatuion RN so thoughts?

Underage b&

>just got out of jail for selling drugs
>wants to find out how to sell more drugs

sounds legit

there's no good LSD or MDMA anymore. last of the best shit was being produced in the mid-early 2000's by the chemist husband of this crazy bitch who snitched on him. i remember his shit too. damn it was good.

You're gonna fuck your life up.
I remember when I got out of juvy as a youngster.
Never got caught again.
I got good at being sneaky.
My long term gf didn't even know I was strung out.
Went to work everyday was polite.
I was such a liar no one even asked.
No one could even tell that I was was in hell.
I'm "clean" now but I've been "clean" before.
Who knows maybe I'm just lying to myself.

MDMA and LSD are too hard to make if you have only a basic understanding. Even a moderate understanding of chemistry and you'd struggle big time. Any fucktard can make meth though, go for that.

The problem with meth is clientele. You won't find too many college kids with daddy's money rolling up to buy meth.

If you're cool with dealing with tweakers all the time, then fine.

college kids would rather drink natty ice than smoke ice since they already have their addies.

>Not to brag, but only to make a point. I've done 10gram psilocybin trips and high dose dmt. and if there's anything I'm afraid to touch again it's salvia. Fuck that shit, salvia divinorum is the only drug I'm genuinely scared of.

Yeah, what that guy said.

My salvia experience was a lot like this guy's:

sagewisdom.org/experienceca.html

Shrooms are among the safest, if not the safest of drugs. The effects are also nice and they are natural products which makes them even more appealing. There is also virtually no physical addiction involved, overdosing is practically impossible and once the trip is over you can continue your day (no hangover or anything).

Best: Shrooms - At one point during the trip I had saw myself in the universe.
Worst: Saliva - I had a few good Salvia trips and two very bad ones where I was scared it would never end.

Spice is like being horribly scared and all your body is seized up. One of my friends also agreed it's like being abducted by a UFO and being dropped back off

>Pan-Pot
Mein negger

You should turn that btc into asics asap.

bitte häng dich weg