The Muslim threat is so over-hyped that it's hilarious. The real threats are the Chinese and Pajeets...

The Muslim threat is so over-hyped that it's hilarious. The real threats are the Chinese and Pajeets. These people will work for half of what whites would work for.
>haircut from Chinese $6
>haircut from whites $25

Chinks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mu*lims

good, fear us

t.Zheng

t. lee-f

They also do it worse. There is a reason "Made in China" meme exists.

we have lot of Nguyens here and honestly they cause 0 problems and they open lot of Panda restauratns so im ok with them

in the 70s this meme used to be made in japan

Impossible. Take Japanese cars for exmaple. They are seocnd only to the Germans.

sure it was, japanese electronics and cars were chinese of that era

The price of houses are through the roof because of Chinese here. Muslims have never bothered me personally and they run Kebab shops. Indians get all the jobs except construction. That's why there are so many white construction workers here.

Ay, shit then. Good thing we are friends, I guess.

>They are second only to the Germans.
Nah Japs have the best everyday cars but Germans know how to make luxury cars.

>over-hyped
They are an invasive species infesting the EU especially.

the korean product of the 90s

Lol, no. Germans make the best everyday cars and Italians make the best luxury cars.

>Muslims have never bothered me personally

There is a difference between luxury and sports car. Germans make the best luxury cars(Mercedes) and Italians make the best sports cars(ferrari)

I'm not even joking. I've been mugged by blacks, cheated by Chinese, and outcompeted by Indians but I've never been bothered by Muslims.

Agreed. But Germans also make the best everyday cars (Volkswagen, Opel). Or so says our Volkswagen Passat.

Best everyday cars are Toyota Corolla and Honda civic

>The Muslim threat is so over-hyped that it's hilarious. The real threats are the Chinese and Pajeets. These people will work for half of what whites would work for.
People aren't worried about Muslims stealing their jobs, they're worried about dying in one of the almost daily terror attacks in Europe.

Same

Maybe in Canada. Here Japanese cars are quite rare. German, French, Czech but also Spanish and Italian.

The Muslims are the blacks of Europe though.
If you get mugged by a gang of ghetto people here it's pretty much always muslims.
I've been harassed a couple times on the street by people and it always was ghetto turks/arabs

Why is it like that there?

because there is fuckton of them?

Really? the Chinese work for cheap? Here they are all millionaires and shit.

Well, we barely have any blacks in Germany so I don't know how they would behave in greater numbers.
Maybe it's different in France/UK who have more blacks.

But our Muslims have basically adopted the "black mentality" that is they dominate the Hip Hop/Rap music in Germany and have adopted the hood clothing and behavior.
They basically act like American blacks who don't eat pork and sell kebabs

If you pay more than $12 USD for a haircut, I got news for ya, buddy

Here Muslims make up about 3% so I'm guessing in Germany it's about 6%.

>tfw i pay 4€ for haircut in Slovakia
>tfw bitch in Denmark asked 30€ from me

But do they commit terrorism?

The real threat are Poles. Just ask any Brit here.

>Spanish

wut

SEAT

My uncle had a Seat.

In the long term, I actually agree. Muslims are useless, they aren't going anywhere. Genetic dead weight. No one here recognises the terrible threat from the Far East (part of a continent set to hit 5.5 billion by mid-century) because they have some idiotic idea that they see whites as "friends". It's so incredibly stupid and naive. I have no idea what it's like in Canada but the amount of damage they've done here is insane. Half of our elite schools have been flooded with them.

Well Chinese controls illegal drug trafficking in Canada that kills dozens a day. It's not blacks or Hispanics contrary to popular belief.

no is the answer because canadians willingly buy illicit drugs to do their own terrorism