New comfy thread; Img limit reached on the old one

New comfy thread; Img limit reached on the old one.

Here's some comfy music

youtube.com/watch?v=qQNX2_-hlFY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpDHeLkXbKw
youtube.com/watch?v=ndB0poUC6xs
youtube.com/watch?v=amyQ5L-5rJQ
somafm.com/missioncontrol/
youtube.com/watch?v=bqKyix86elc
youtube.com/watch?v=fdlbDnzVPf0
youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best comfy thread we've had in a long time, I'm glad I couldn't sleep tonight.

I don't know if you guys would find these images comfy but they make me feel at home so I'll dump a few.

Oddly comfy.

Nevermind, all the images are too big and I can't be assed to compress them right now.

Yeah that was the best thread I ever started

i watched spirited away for the first time. it reminded me of all the movies i saw as a kid, where a normal person would enter a world of fantasy but then leave at the end. i know its a metaphor for "nothing lasts forever" and shit but i get so upset when a fictional character squanders the chance to live in an incredible location or world

why cant i live in persona or ffxiv it upsets me so much

people keep telling me about a green one, but i've never come across one. would love to someday though.

oh shit. i fucking love spice world. what a silly ass movie.

let it out user. it's always a good feeling. was your mother sick?

I still have this childhood memory of my grandmother taking me to biway (almost like zellers or target) and I saw a nano and wanted her to buy it for me but she told me she didn't have the money. acting like an asshole kid i was so upset with her (she really didnt have money; fucking heart of gold when it came to me though) anyway we get back to her place and fucking somehow without me even knowing she bought it for me anyway. felt like such a jerk. still do when i think about it.

it's a fucking crazy movie. the second one is a little more "campy" but it's always been my favourite.

Anyone here gone through bankruptcy? I'm $170,000 in debt and my checking accounts in overdraft. At my parents place with nothing but a computer and a giant education I haven't been able to monetize yet. Need some uplifting.

the flow, the high school life, living in a cozy upstairs loft in a small alleyway with a big city just down the way. everything around, no real stress idk man i just dont know i cant explain it. having friends... friends just aren't the same as an adult no matter how close you have always been

See

When I was 14 or 15 I didnt really have any good friends, but atleast I had some.
During one summer break I just didnt talk to them and our friendships just got flushed down the drain.
Never was able to reconnect with them. I spent the rest of my school years alone.
I think around that time I got into my depressed-teen years and I realized that they didnt really care about me.
A lot of the time I just played video games alone. I still do.
I haven't been able to make any real friends since then. I'm not sure if I just fucked up, by doing that because maybe I would have friends otherwise.
Sorry for making you read my incoherent ramblings. I guess I'm just kind of tired of being alone.
From the other thread

what do you mean husband killed your mother? was it not your father or are your parents separated? how.. does this happen user?

I was about to finally turn off the computer, but that song... those sheep. ARGH I'm in this for the long haul.

Happens way too often, so many people never even get a chance to use their education.

I don't think any of us are bothered by the ramblings. I've lost a lot of friends over the years because I've moved a lot, I have a very hard time making new ones too, so I understand.

>reposting from old thread
I was at pike place a few months ago that place drips with the same cozy feels as in these threads. I had one moment in particular i wish i could share here, i was standing at the bottom of some stairs next to a bathroom looking off a balcony (Pic related is a picture i took although it doesn't capture the moment) and i could hear the sound of an old man playing a sad song on the saxophone echo and reverberate and the covered walkway and down the stairs. I probably made it sound dumb but i wish i could fully share that moment in this thread.

Honestly user, check out Sober - Kelly Clarkson. I would love to hear what you think. I know most people like to disregard pop music, but her My December album was fucking chilling with certain songs.

We're spinning in someplace like this Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=UpDHeLkXbKw

Thanks for posting user. Was worth the wait

My mother and father split when I was young, she met a new guy and had 4 kids with him, I loved with them, he had control issues and was always bringing new drugs home to see what would make her impressionable, it kept escalating for years until eventually he snapped from the lack of control he had even in his own life, or at least I assume that's why he snapped.

> when a fictional character squanders the chance to live in an incredible location or world
Yes.....

I identify too well with the memories of being an immature, needy kid and looking back on how wonderful family was when I couldn't see it.

And I'm looking forward to watching part 2. Gonna have to do that tomorrow (today!)

Cont. Now all of my siblings live with him and the only way I can contact them is through him, and just his voice sends me back to that night, I can't operate with it, so I guess I won't be seeing my siblings until they are 18+

youtube.com/watch?v=ndB0poUC6xs

>why cant i live in persona or ffxiv it upsets me so much

Ever try psychedelics? There is a world you can visit occasionally that rivals any world of fantasy dreamt up in fiction. Seriously. It can be like magic.

Jeez user... I'm so damn sorry. How long has it been now?

I agree about those memories user, it didn't happen too often, but they hurt more now than they did back then.

I really hope you enjoy the silliness factor. There is honestly something so magical about the sequel, however, I get why people weren't totally thrilled with it.

Totally get it. The game definitely was meant to inspire some desire in the player to reach for more in life, but I get it.

my imagination is too rampant in my daily life as it is, if i enjoyed psychedelics i'd never stop. i guarantee it, i have no self control

Well you know what - I still remember how much I LOVED number 3 and it was (for all I know) an atrocious film. I kinda feel like I may want to watch it after TMNT2.

3 may be best just in the background, at least, while I do something else.

About 6 years, still have the same nightmare almost every night but overall my mental health has improved drastically in the last couple years.

Course drugs are what ruined my parents lives, and just a year after that I started taking near lethal doses of whatever I could find. I didn't let drugs ruin me tho.

I've always wondered what this is. My guess is an apartment, but shit so creepy looking, but also breathtaking.

I didn't mind it too much. I think people just overrated too hard about the silly costumes. However, I haven't seen it in awhile so maybe it might not hold up.

I'm pretty sure it's an apartment in Russia, I saved the image from some user about a year ago who lived there.

I cannot find it on YouTube, but the song "Stella" by Kashiwa Daisuke is the first 'chill' song I was ever able to immerse myself in. It's strange and if you mention it on many sites, people act like you're just discovering AC/DC or something.
Here's a beautiful piano song by him, but Stella is a journey. Strange, not to be able to find on YouTube.

TRAVEL AROUND STARS
youtube.com/watch?v=amyQ5L-5rJQ

WISH I WAS LIKE YOU before my journey up and down. Glad to hear you have self knowledge. Preservation is a trait many have lost in today's world.

That's the beauty of it; you build up a tolerance so quick you can only really do them like once a month, which was my routine for about a year. Trust me, you'll want time to digest it anyway.

Get your hands on 3.5g of mushrooms and give it a try.

reminds me of the building in the new Dredd

I guess it never gets better? Only unfortunate thing to do is deal with the pain every passing day? I feel for you user... I really do. Life is so cruel when it wants to be and the unpredictability of each minute seems almost inhumane.

so damn eerie looking yet can't help but keep staring.

I did some searching just now, it's Ponte City Apartments, in South Africa.

>pic related

>TRAVEL AROUND STARS

Good stream for space travel

somafm.com/missioncontrol/

holy fuck I just noticed this after staring at it for a good minute

>n
by the way, Stella is like 23 min long. Don't click any links that are only 7 min or something - you'll miss the journey

Desu

this picture scares the fuck out of me for some reason
also what are you circling? i dont see but a stain

youtube.com/watch?v=bqKyix86elc

>somafm.com/missioncontrol/
thank
you

It scares you because it looks like a beaten down haunted building AND it's dirty AND it looks claustrophobic, all the things you need for a spoopy image, but it makes me comfortable, probably because I used to be a squatter.

I have seen that many times and am just now seeing the smoke exhalation at the top of the skull

either I'm tripping or that is a waifu in there

what I liked about spirited away was the fantasy world was as dark and unwelcoming as our own, populated by cynical, realistic personalities. She was basically trapped there and forced to be mature and resourceful to survive, but didn't have much reason to love the place other than her friends there. It had all the restrictions of our world, just looked cooler. The moral of the movie was be thankful for all the good in your life and keep your chin up, don't get upset over things that aren't a big deal. It wasn't "nothing lasts forever".

I'm sure Miyazaki deliberately did this so that people wouldn't feel the way you did about the movie; wouldn't overlook the message and instead just fall in love with a fictional reality. That fact that the part where she leaves had the greatest impact on you says something about your preconceptions. You want a world that is different from our own in all the ways that bore you or make you unhappy, but is the same or better in all other ways. No world like that could ever exist and focusing on your disappointment over your own reality is just adding an unnecessary problem to your life. You missed the point of the Spirited Away.

trypophobia actually

Desu

I'm sure that would make it worse yea

thank you for that picture it reminded me of one of my favorite games as a child Drill Dozer
That game was so much fun. I really need to play it again

>Xbox 360

Just sold mine a few days ago, switched fully to PC. Already kinda miss it.

>includes rumble feature
Oh how games have aged

is that a vase or a bong on that table?

is this possible to build in real life? like a whole civilization built entirely on the side of a mountain? or would the foundation crumble way too fast?

Definitely a bong.

But why? It's not like you'd get much money out of a 360. Don't tell me you got more than $50 for it. Not worth selling imho.

umm. didnt expect that
thanks anyways

I got $150 for it, it was an RGH with a shit load of emulators on it though.

Definitely looks like a bong to me. Had a similar one once upon a time, before I went manic and scared off my girlfriend, lost my apartment and had to move back in with my parents. Finished my law degree though.

Been quite a couple of years.

Howdy there. You look...comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=fdlbDnzVPf0

this image is interesting.. not what id call comfy but certainly some work of art.

more snow in empty city streets
its my zen

such a powerful scene. hurts the same every time I watch it. also, rewatched the breakfast club yesterday for the countless time last night. fuck that movie brings out such a weird feeling in me. especially the scene where they are all talking about their problems and you find out that it was unscripted and they all wonderfully played off each other so perfectly.

The eerie feeling that Zdzislaws works gives me I find comfy.
>Pic related is his comfiest work imo.

Here's a hella comfy tune

youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM

>This pic a close #2 on the comfy meter

Yeah the Simpsons outdid themselves with that one.

they represent something. like they are just screaming to be read into. is it just me? im seeing more meaning behind these than im used to when looking at art

yes thers much more depth here.
interesting