The boipucci of my ex boyfriend. He loves older men, dominant men and creepy guys (has a lot of fetishes)...

The boipucci of my ex boyfriend. He loves older men, dominant men and creepy guys (has a lot of fetishes). His Kik is holdmyfries. He's 18 and gay.

man i would fuck that ass raw

Why is he your ex?

Please God let him be in okc

He wouldn't stop sending photos of himself to other guys.

OkCupid?

Why couldn't you just accept him for his apparent desire for exhibitionism. It doesn't necessarily mean he loves you any less.

Oklahoma City

I think his desire for exhibitionism has been well and truly fulfiled now. Has anyone actually messaged him?

Yep

Well then you can get back together with him now, can't you?

OP is a fag

Meh, idk, op introduced me to his ex~ XD I like that guy

are you retarded you must know nothing about relationships
>XD
reddit

>>reddit
Never been, I'm just a furfag~

Well, i have different beliefs from most people in relationships.

It makes me sad when people break up because the other person fucked around.

You don't have to do that. Them fucking around doesn't necessarily mean they don't love you. They may have just wanted to fuck around a bit.

You should forgive him and be more open minded. I tell you this because you really are potentially robbing yourself of a genuinely rewarding relationship just because of some old fashioned notions about monogamy.

I agree with this guy

Fingers crossed you both commit sui

i don't much agree with doxxing like this

Nah shit, I think OP is straight

>genuinely rewarding relationship
>implying everyone considers a lack of monogamy rewarding
Keep projecting.

That is why i said POTENTIALLY.

See, i don't KNOW that this person and their ex are definitely good for each other. The guy might have been a bore, or an asshole or a moron in addition to fucking around.

But if OP loves him, and he loves OP and the only reason they split is because the guy fucks around, then i believe that was a poor, impulsive choice.

First sentence of the post you're replying to:
>Well, i have different beliefs from most people in relationships

derpy bastard

>i believe that was a poor, impulsive choice.
Any choice that was made quickly isn't impulsive by default. Sometimes, people understand their values, or how something made them feel enough to make a quick decision.
YOU don't value monogamy, good for you. But saying that people SHOULD base their decisions on YOUR opinions, ESPECIALLY when you admit they're in the vast minority, is just asinine.You're not the sole arbiter of how people should behave in relationships.

>i have different beliefs, but you should base your decisions on MY beliefs
And you're calling me stupid for calling that "logic" retarded. K.

I am not telling OP they're a bad person because they practice monogamy. I could see getting pissed off about me judging OP, telling OP they're a bad person for rejecting their ex because of their monogamy. But that's not what i'm doing. I am saying that i think OP might be overlooking a potentially happy life with their ex because of their belief in monogamy. I asking OP to reconsider it.

I have no illusion that OP will probably not take my advise. And there is still the strong possibility that they left their ex for reasons other than him fucking around, and that was just the last straw.

But i think it is worth saying just in case they made a bad decision on the basis of silly traditions and didn't really realize it.

I want to make him moan

gay af

gay gay gay

>flat
>glasses
Now even once

fckn post more damn pix fag

NYPA
Y
P
A

But you're still a faggot.

>You don't have to do that. Them fucking around doesn't necessarily mean they don't love you. They may have just wanted to fuck around a bit.
being cheated on makes you feel like shit, if you want that kind of relationship then you gotta say from the start that you are dumb whore

Yeah i know that being cheated on hurts. But it doesn't have to. The pain comes from the breach of intimacy. You are vulnerable with your loved one, and when they fuck around, you feel as though that vulnerability was violated.

But it doesn't have to. Yes, it would be ideal if you made it clear ahead of time that you want that kind of relationship. But you can just accept that fucking someone else doesn't mean they want an intimate emotional relationship with them after the fact.

>If you take something well established as expected behavior and don't act that way, the person who expected you to is at fault for how they feel about what you did
Fucking what? No. Until the average expectation/convention changes, it IS a breach of intimacy unless previously agreed upon. The vast majority of people consider sex to be an intimate act, and sharing that intimacy with someone else, regardless of whether or not YOU believe it's intimate, IS a breech of that intimacy.

It doesn't have to be. It is just the most common scenario. You don't HAVE to feel transgressed against.

I am sure it would be a surprise to the person that cheated on you to find out that you DONT hate them for fucking around, but it would be a pleasant surprise if they still love you and don't want to lose you.

I am not suggesting that a person can force themselves to feel not hurt if they DO feel hurt.

But i am suggesting that if the hurt is based on the idea that the person who cheated doesn't love you anymore, or doesn't respect you, that they may still do. And you should consider that them fucking around doesn't necessarily nullify that. They may just have enjoyed a physical interaction with another person, and still love you.

The point is that i think people too quickly assume emotional betrayal when it is only a physical act they engaged in. And since it's the emotional betrayal which causes the real hurt, that possibly people are jumping to the conclusion because they wrongly assume that the physical act definitely means an emotional act as well.

However, it is also fully possible that the person who cheated actually wanted an affair, and did emotionally betray OP. But i am suggesting that possibly he didn't. And OP should check into that.

wut

monogamy is hard wired into us, some people feel extreme jealousy when their partners cheat, some are chill with it. I could never remain in a relationship with a cheater because it is an absolute betrayal of trust and thought of them sleeping around disgusts me. I cant have a healthy relationship if i cant trust my partner and i occasionally feel extreme disgust and rage when i think about them

>But i am suggesting that if the hurt is based on the idea that the person who cheated doesn't love you anymore, or doesn't respect you, that they may still do.
>the only reason people don't like cheating is a feeling of emotional betrayal
There are WAY more reasons than the singular thing you keep coming back to, There is literally never a singular reason that people could feel a certain way about the action unless the premise necessitates them to feel that way because of that reason. Humans just do not work that way.

I am sorry you feel that way. I only care that my wife loves me. If my wife fucked around and she liked that person as a friend more than me, then i would feel bad. But i don't care about her fucking anybody else.

But i mean, if your significant other never cheats on you, then it is fine that you feel that way. The beliefs i espouse only matter if you need to reconcile with a SO that cheats.

So i suppose that i hope your SO never cheats, because i don't want you to lose them.

>values only matter when you're required to make a choice that impacts you based on them
WELL, I GUESS WE CAN JUST THROW OUT THE ENTIRE REALM OF PHILOSOPHY, BOYS! TROLLEY PROBLEM IS NULL AND VOID! GOOD TO KNOW!

thats supposedly how women are more inclined to feel about relationships (emotional 'cheating' is worse than sexual cheating)

you seem nice

>lemme fugg ur waifu ;)

Wait I think this is the first gay cuck I've seen

Yes, it is possible that OP also has other issues with their ex, and the cheating is just a big issue pushing it over the edge.

But i am suggesting this to OP just in case they are robbing themselves of a valuable relationship because of a belief they don't realize they actually don't care about.

You seem to be thinking that i am trying to argue against OP's actions because i disapprove of the way they behave. Or that i am proselytizing in an obnoxious way about a belief that you think is stupid.

I am just asking OP to consider that they may be making a hasty decision for an unfortunately silly reason because i want them to be happy with their ex. I want them to be happy. And i want them to be really sure about whether they really need to hate their ex for what they did. That's all i'm doing.

They can decide they are totally right, and that would be fine too.

funny how a thread with a butthole as the pic can invoke such deep debate over the nature of relationship

Post more pics of your ex, he's a qt

would fuck that qt3.14

You will have to message him for more

ive messaged this person on kik before, he posted in soc, idk if its the same guy but ops pic doesnt look like him...