CERN, Black hole sun,Saturn, Birkeland currents,Dimensions

The Earth keeps spiraling downward into chaos. We have heard of wars and rumors of wars, nation will rise against nation, there will be earthquakes in various places, as well as famines. The elite all worship one thing either the black cube of Saturn, or the old gods of Egypt. They call it the ogdoad which is comprised of 7 fallen angels, and Osiris. The 'Cosmic Egg', which is also a symbol for the planets lined up into The Cabala, or the tree of life. Just like Solomon said, "nothing new under the sun". The scientists have managed to put together this LHC from the old artifacts, and manuscripts. This is either their portal to/from Saturn. The assumption is all they need is 14 TEV to open a fixed portal. The Scientist themselves say they are trying to open a portal, and look for dark energy. It's a lot like dmt where you black out, and communicate with demons pretty much. They have been given this information by the great confuser himself. That's why he has pieced his whole religion into everything. All I know is it's coming soon, they will stage an alien takeover that's really here to just save us from ourselves. In all actuality it will just be the antichrist with his demons tricking the elite just like Eve in the garden. Do not bow down to the mark of the beast. All you have to do is plant your own farm, and build a tesla generator. I'm guessing they will they will take out certain populated areas while destroying the others with weather manipulation, and targeted drone strikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7obgOeDyg
youtube.com/watch?v=zG8SQ5ueh4A
youtube.com/watch?v=8URn6aNa2sM
youtube.com/watch?v=NrxjaGq-FIo
youtube.com/watch?v=F0YaFUbbCUo
technocracy.news/index.php/2015/10/19/cern-scientists-hope-to-open-portal-to-parallel-universe/
freedomoutpost.com/occultic-cern-physicist-claims-large-hadron-collider-may-open-portal-to-another-dimension/
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2tbot9/im_a_physicist_at_cern_weve_done_something_we/
youtube.com/watch?v=nsR7nZNKqoo
youtube.com/watch?v=eEUPvii2UcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nodD7ahNdnI
youtube.com/watch?v=QsYIdJ9AXbs
youtube.com/watch?v=ypMKjxUe0BE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad
youtube.com/watch?v=VWiatY7yexQ
steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
youtube.com/watch?v=HyH3yjupayA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We know for a fact these things.

>666 in symbol
>shiva given to the facility for bringing the destruction before the creation
>Alice, and Atlas symbolism
>they claim they are looking for Dark matter, super symmetry, antimatter, portals.
>Scientist are weird as hell
>90 countries have a stake in CERN
>Had a lot to do with birth of beast system www=666
>located on apollyon, abaddon.
>Gets it's name from CERNunnos- the horned god of the underworld.
>Cern refers to itself as the "Gateway to the Universe

The physic side they are shooting lead ions at near light speed creating almost a continuous stream of particles. They are reaching anywhere from 13-14 TEV, but some say even they're reaching a PEV. They say they are just using the explosions as a way to gather data, but when do they ever tell the truth.

live elements produced in CERN stand for certain planets> Like LEAD being SATURN. This is called the ogdold or cosmic egg , it's used for alchemy. They're trying to birth the Antichrist by creating these chemicals in a witch pot, so to speak. But that witch pot is a LHC.

Quantum tunneling

Sending signals to different dimensions using
Using an adiabatic super computer. They shoot a beam to Saturn using CERN to beam a signal to merging our timeline into theirs. They achieve this by breaking the Strong force
wave theory video

...is that all?

yup.... modern day tower of babel dude.......

Quick question who are the most powerful people?

user how to tesla generator?

also you seem to be bretty dee in the robit hole XDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7obgOeDyg

I'm at the bottom user, I'm the next thing to Alice.

I'm knowledgeable on a lot of subjects, but no where near all knowing.

btw I know your mocking me, it's just funny when plebs are at like a forth grade level of history/geopolitics.

Jews worship the same thing not knowing the star of david is the black Saturn cube which is on Saturn which they worship.

REMEBER user

This is all before we have telescopes to see the cube on Saturn.

so... you are not saying its rahab, but it is rahab

>It's an /x/phile spend too much time in a circlejerk episode

I love these threads

Keep up God's work OP user

God bless

political.

1.of or relating to the government or the public affairs of a country:

public affairs

1.issues that affect people generally, or issues arising from the relationship of the public to an organization such as a government body or a financial institution
Are you paid, or just dumb?

These threads are one of the reasons I hate Sup Forums.
Hang yourselves, you mongoloids.

I'm just having a laff that you think a physics laboratory is actually an occult portal. There's no arguing with you because you're too far down your absurd rabbit hole, so I'm just gonna take amusement from it.

This sounds like DOOM.
I like DOOM.
If DOOM happens I will masterbaution and then die.

Thank you user

>These threads are one of the reasons I hate Sup Forums

Openly posts in cuck, and Hilary bots threads while having no idea about politics

>Hang yourselves, you mongoloids.
it's only me user, are your delusions getting the best of you?

wait, wait, don't tell me, the respose will be "ALL SCIENCE IS JEWSATANIC GVYRFRTXCDXHGVHGVTDXREXDFCGF"

its many things user.

Iron man 2 'super beings'
Particle accelerator.
youtube.com/watch?v=zG8SQ5ueh4A

Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2[edit]

The Ghostbusters proton packs are also called particle throwers or unlicensed particle accelerators. Particle acceleration is used to lasso the ghosts for easy entrapment.

Angels & Demons[edit]

The movie version of the book has footage filmed on-site at one of the experiments at the LHC; the director, Ron Howard, met with CERN experts in an effort to make the science in the story more accurate.[14]

FlashForward
youtube.com/watch?v=8URn6aNa2sM

The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers episode "Trouble at Texton" featured a particle accelerator on the moon Texton, operated by a mad scientist determined to prove the existence of parallel universes.

The Sparticle Mystery[edit]

A particle accelerator is the cause of the adults disappearing in the CBBC science fiction drama, The Sparticle Mystery.

Terra Nova[edit]

In Terra Nova the rift in spacetime that allows time travel is a natural phenomenon discovered by scientists working at Fermilab. Hope Plaza, the facility holding the time portal has two large semicircles in its structure, presumably the accelerator itself.

No anons, They, I say again the SCIENTISTS say they want to open portals.

Please leave the shitposting to the aussies.

>They, I say again the SCIENTISTS say they want to open portals.
Gimmie a primary source on that, champ. Other than CERN being the "Gateway to the Universe," because scientific study has always been considered a way to understanding the mechanics of the universe.

Okay that ones a little spooky

It's a stylized synchrotron, dingus.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrxjaGq-FIo

stranger then fiction

Didnt you foil heads say that shit was gonna go down in April because of some NWO demon stuff

and it being named after the horned god of the universe is fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=F0YaFUbbCUo

technocracy.news/index.php/2015/10/19/cern-scientists-hope-to-open-portal-to-parallel-universe/

freedomoutpost.com/occultic-cern-physicist-claims-large-hadron-collider-may-open-portal-to-another-dimension/

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2tbot9/im_a_physicist_at_cern_weve_done_something_we/
>CERN's main purpose for building the Collider was too, well it was to open a door way.

>During the 1980s billions of dollars of research was funnelled into the idea that if we used enough energy, if we used enough force, concentrated into a small area (the size of a pin prick) we could theoretically tare our page and get a glimpse of the page next to ours. We could open a door from their universe to ours.
Do the rest yourself.

>GREATtalkingchicken2theWALKINGbooty-bust

gb2 /x/, fruitcake.

And it had something to do with a victory arch that was built in London

Jesus fucking Christ user would you try to be taken seriously.

So, you gave me:
>Tinfoil youtube video
>Shitty science reporting that doesn't understand the difference between extra physical dimensions and pop-sci "dimensions"
>Shitty science reporting that doesn't understand the difference between extra physical dimensions and pop-sci "dimensions"
>/x/ copypasta
I'm convinced.

The LHC is man's greatest accomplishment so far.
If any of you would bother to learn the math and physics, you could go read everything that they do in the LHC, and realize that they aren't trying to summon god, or whatever you believe that they are doing.

I wanna believe in all this schizophrenic shit, because it's so sexy, but what would they gain from this, and if it worked why wouldn't more people do it?

Convince me

Fire that thing up. I want to go back to the Berenstein bears universe where Rhodesia still existed, my parents weren't so obvious about loving my sister more, and things were going to be okay.

Do the mods even fucking do their jobs anymore?

This isn't even a shitpost, it's incoherent role playing drivel

Goddammit you faggots. 616 is the number of the beat and is ONLY a numerical code for naming the Church's current enemy at the time, or "Satan" as Satan literally translates to enemy or adversary. Anything you consider yourself opposed to is Satan. Not some cosmic figure embodying all evil...

Smashing atomic particles does not create breaches or portals into other planes. Electromagnetic energy focused through atomically precise crystalline focusing lenses causes a graviton destabilization within atoms, reducing or nullifying the mass of the particles, allowing them to phase through the fabric of this dimension into others, as mass is the anchor keeping physical matter in this plane.

The LHC is not designed for portals or breaches through dimensions so you can forget about DOOM-esque hell portals.

Also, stop being a Christfaggot and pretending aliens are actually all just evil demons. It's the other way around, demons are just misinterpreted aliens, whether extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensionals. They're imperfect like us an are capable of both acts of great horror, and acts of great kindness.

Either way, your soul is infinite, eternal. There's a war between factions of eternal beings because they're trying to gain control over eachother, but it's basically impossible. There's basically no situation were an eternal being could be locked away forever. No situation an infinite entity would experience could outstretch or last as long as the unending eternity we have to exist in.

It's a problem because no one can figure out how to keep an infinite being contained for infinity. A billion, a trillion, a gogolplex years, is a drop in a bottomless bucket. It doesn't matter. It's all pointless.

Here's it from the CERN's youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=nsR7nZNKqoo

youtube.com/watch?v=eEUPvii2UcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QsYIdJ9AXbs

youtube.com/watch?v=ypMKjxUe0BE

>but what would they gain from this,
an hour of power.

They have been tricked by Satan, and they can escape god by using CERN as a portal to escape the earth they fucked up.

>why wouldn't more people do it?
They are. Look at china, plus this thing was billions upon billions.

But you like cuck, Bernie, trump, Hillary, and BTFO, red pilling threads

fuck off.

The LHC is not designed for portals or breaches through dimensions so you can forget about DOOM-esque hell portals.

But user..... they say that it's for that.

Particle smashing makes port holes not portals. Get it? You can *see* (detect) what's going on behind the veil by smashing particles at incredible speeds, but you cannot reach or breach through. It's a window, not a door.

am I ruining you blue beam psyop? I'm sorry

We all know they will bring us to apocalypse and then save the day by, "The demons from the portals'

Where have you been user, this is simple stuff.

Don't assume things about me queer. This board is shit and it's not your personal playground for roleplaying or spreading disinfo

I've actually worked on research for ATLAS running simulation codes for the muon calorimeter for the 2020 upgrade. You're spreading nonsense

What is the highest level math course that you have completed? Have you ever even read anything that CERN has published first hand?
If /x/ spend even 1/10th of the time that they spend reading conspiracies learning about the actual science they might actually be able to find something true and useful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad
Friendly reminder that Kuk/Kek, the current idol of meme magic, is part of the traditional Ogdoad.

>Don't assume things about me queer.
you're projecting user.

>I've actually worked on research for ATLAS running simulation codes for the muon calorimeter for the 2020 upgrade.
complete bull shit.

This is not Sup Forums you can't just make shit up user. How am I roleplaying, or spreading disinfo?

>2016
>not worshipping Satan
You fucking plebs.

Is this the roleplaying thread?

I'm too drunk and I'm in bed and on my phone so I can't really go through all the stuff that's been posted but I basically think that CERN is trying to open a gateway to let in all the demons and nephilim into this world am I right

Bullshit you say?

Ok, so in addition to knowing nothing about thw LHC itself you just live in your ignorance

I worked at Brookhaven National Lab under the SULI program, look it up and look up BNL's contribution to ATLAS.

Just because you're a retard doesn't mean everyone on this board is

>But user..... they say that it's for that.
The fundamental problem is a misunderstanding of what "dimension" means. Growing up on sci-fi and whatnot might make you think it means "alternate reality" or something like that, but the truth is a lot less interesting. Hold out your pointer finger like you're pointing at someone. That's one dimension (front-back). Hold out your middle finger so that it's at a right angle to your pointer finger. You've added a second dimension (left-right). Now, stick up your thumb like you're making a finger-gun. You've added another dimension (up-down). Now, take another finger or something and try to make it so that it forms right angle with all of your other fingers. You'll find it quite hard because we live in a three-dimensional space, so you can't just tack on another right angle. See, but here's the thing: scientists have postulated that there are other "dimensions" apparent in our universe that only affect microscopic (we're talking sub-atomic and sub-sub-atomic) scales. Some of their theories need more right angles "tacked on" to understand the behavior of particles at that size (some propose 11 or more). So, when the LHC is trying to find more "dimensions", it's trying to slam particles into each other at extremely high speeds so that the collisions produce more elementary particles. Then, by studying the motion of these particles, they can say, "hey, if we treat the movement of this like a 3D projection of an 11D space, the motion makes sense."

That's it. More physical directions that are only apparent at small scales. Not a realm full of demons, or energy beings, or aliens. Pop-sci reporting acts like it is, though, because that's more sensational (and attracts more eyeballs) than "scientists determine there are more ways to make right angles in this universe than previously thought."

Devil may cry irl bro.

Some algebra, geometry, and calculus, with statics, and analytics thrown in. I"M TELLING YOU WHAT THE SCIENTISTS ARE SAYING. with my background research to back it up.

It's all satans work.

Hindu, islam, egypotology. talmudists

They all worship the same shit.

>999

HOLY FUCK we literally have one of those cubes and it looks exactly the same on my campus. What does it mean?

Based user bringing rationality to the thread

You study physics brah?

it's trying to slam particles into each other at extremely high speeds so that the collisions produce more elementary particles. Then, by studying the motion of these particles, they can say, "hey, if we treat the movement of this like a 3D projection of an 11D space, the motion makes sense."

No I get that like the ability for certain creatures to move upside down, that would be another dimension., but explain why they claim they saw aspirations, or they made a video about it.?

What they have set up, it exactly the same thing they had in Egypt under the tower of babel.

Explain why the early religions worship the portal then.

Hey Gene Ray, I didn't know you browsed Sup Forums

I've thought about it, I'm primarily studying mathematics right now though (it'll translate to any STEM major), so I have an understanding of "space" that anyone who's taken a few lower-level courses should have. Which is why I find 's claims that he's studied geometry or calculus at any more than a basic level laughable.

Its the cube of Saturn. Represents Satan.

prove it shill.

This video seems fairly accurate portrayal of what will transpire.
youtube.com/watch?v=VWiatY7yexQ

What is this and why is it on/pol/

-if youve been getting headaches heavly its your brain removing now false information and tendentious is a side affect of being senstive enough to the world around you, devjavu is multiple timelines hiting the same experance at the same time and dreams are mearly glimpses into those other experearnces
-im from the other timeline and CERN did a test that changed what timeline we where on, it happened 2015 September 23-24th, the anime show actualy explained the ideas pretty well, and it kinda proves my personal theorys that everything exists, and we could also be dead, unrealated pic do the research
steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
- also check the world map we dont have a north pole ice sheet anymore and panama canel goes north to south instead of east to west
-CERN tested time travel based of jhon titors time travling experiance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
where not the only people to be translplanted but where the largest tranplantation of people becuase of how new time travel technology also stephen hawking said black holes are a gateway to another universe look at how much light has changed or other scienctifc ideas have changed
- i finally found out why me and my many coworkers where having heavy headaches for three weeks straight in the month of November. originally in my timeline thanksgiving was on the THIRD Thursday of November and after that time had passed my headaches which i stated was a means to wash away false memory's had slowed after thanksgiving and is subsiding now for everyone,.
OP who made a list of these examples i thank you for making my research easier

dude i'm trying to sleep,please stop
a-a-am i safe senpai?

Hey tinfoil user! How you doing in your rabbit hole? where are your indian times sources and bullshit? do you remember me, from your last thread? when you can't argue back about the cognitive dissonance in your arguments?

no one is ever safe from the dubs

>No I get that like the ability for certain creatures to move upside down, that would be another dimension., but explain why they claim they saw aspirations, or they made a video about it.?
Because there's nothing that happens at the LHC that doesn't happen millions (or billions, or trillions, or shit, I don't know) of times a day in our universe. If what the LHC does would cause an "interdimensional breach", "let apparitions through" or otherwise cause Armageddon, we would've been fucked well before the Earth formed.

Also, point to a specific spot where they say what you claim. I think the context might be important here.

post yfw they spent all this money but you can build an accelerator for less than 50$ and get the same results.

you wouldnt know how to build your own until the big one was built

the pinnacle of human existence - each little component on that huge thing is the summation of millions of lives of work, devoted science, to discover and furthering mankind - trying to find some deeper meaning in this incredible, dense, multi-variable world.

And here you retards are sitting at home talking about how its the spawn of satan and we're spending too much money on it

Anyone have the article about a squirell that got an uber electrocution on CERN?

I am Protected.

May God bless Us.

Not true, I am an Inventor Experimentor not a Researcher don't lump me in with trivial non-people that claim to be scientists when all they do is interperate printouts.

You faggots better not open a portal to hell

What do you think the antichrist is made of? The antinuclei and anti-electrons! (or positrons for satanic wizards) Wake up people, the end-times are nigh!

>your
into the trash it goes

ahh if you invent / experiment then are you reverse engineering the concept of the accelerator? if so can you post link to where your inventions are or a list of such (trade mark that shit bro)

I may not be as deep as you, but I am deep enough to know the true nature of the Jewish "god".

Why are Christians so insistent that they worship the same being?

look up the Philadelphia experiment, and al bielek he traveled into different dimensions its kind of a reference from cern. You could pull it off if you survive and get enough money.

reverse engineering is not the same as inventing, you dingus.
>Stop trying to justify wasting your life learning out dated bullshit thats dangerous.

Yeah just like I will tell you how much money I make that shit is private and no I am not going to give out free energy and flying cars because of pieces of shit that are entitled like yourself.

Yes please, more incoherent rambling.

>look up an urban legend
Oh man, next you're gonna tell me that "Bloody Mary" is real.

>doesn't even look at documentary or scientifc way it could work

>an urban legend

sure man

>doesn't even look at documentary or scientifc way it could work
And what's the evidence? Hearsay and armchair "scientific" exposition? If someone came up with a plausible enough sounding story that they fucked the ghost of Marilyn Monroe, would you believe it too?

You seem like a guy who doesnt know what occult is. I bet you watch TV all the time...movies especially.

I looked it up. It's contested that Bielek was even stationed anywhere near the place the alleged events occurred. Does this cast any doubt on your idea, or does it strengthen it as proof as cover-up? Is it something you're willing to entertain or dismiss as "shills at work?" Is this not a glaring flaw in your reasoning? Any evidence to the contrary only strengthens your faith in your proposition.

How would it be possible to argue with you, then?

did you see the documentary with the electromagnetic field and the water he jumped into.

Oh god what have we done...

No, I haven't, but I'll ask right now: what is the source of these claims? Bielek himself?

yes they did an audio interview with him

Ok, so you find it more likely that there's a giant government cover-up that defies known physics than that a man is making up an unfalsifiable story to audience that won't question him for attention? Positive attention is like crack, and there are countless examples of people bending the truth or flat-out making up things to gain it. Do you understand why I'm skeptical to believe him on just his word?

that is correct, believe what ever you want to believe i have my own opinons and im not, even a schizo or tin foiled. take the thing youtube.com/watch?v=HyH3yjupayA
watch it and see what you think don't be mad that its not a good or bad thing in your opinon

>faggots like these bite at "pol BTFO" threads at every turn, one thread with actual religious conspiracy with some vague facts to back it and Canada goes fucking apeshit . Well great white cuck of the north, guess you need to make more justin Trudeau punching things threads.

I respect that you may believe what you do, but frankly I don't have the time nor inclination to sit through an hour long YouTube video. If everyone had to entertain every theory ever devised (especially when presented in such a time-consuming format) before passing judgment on it its merits, humanity would grind to a halt. That's why physical evidence is considered the golden standard; even in courts of law, a single piece of good, hard evidence can completely override a compelling testimony that seems bulletproof. If someone saying something is enough to convince you of it, then you'll find yourself often strung along by charismatic charlatans and liars.

Maybe Bielek believes what he's saying, but that's no proof of his claims. The human mind, a strange meat computer, is capable of being fooled by itself such that someone telling a lie can eventually believe it themselves.

If you're right, it doesn't matter. Nobody is going to stop it, nor should they.

At best you're desperate for attention, and at worst, you're a little fucked in the head.

If you want to discuss the political implications of Superstring theory then do so. Otherwise, you can fuck right off to /x/.

Fuck yeah I love these crazy threads