Does anyone here genuinely want to get a severe mental illness...

Does anyone here genuinely want to get a severe mental illness? Personally I want to get schizophrenia and I want to become mute. I don't want this for attention I seriously just wish I had schizophrenia, anyone else ever felt something like this?

Also, general mental illness thread.

You are already retarded...why would you want more op?

I'm retarded? I don't know about that... I mean, my family tells me I'm fucked up but I think I'm perfectly fine.

Da fuq? Try giving yourself a tbi

tbi?

Wants mental illness, thinks he's perfectly fine

Traumatic brain injury. You might already have one.

I mean, I am though.

No physical brain trauma here, sorry to let you down.

This
Nigger must be retarded.

honestly fuck you for wanting that shit I don't know what living with schizophrenia is like but it sounds like hell on earth. I have some unresolved mental health ilnesses myself and I don't even know what it is. I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy. fucking neck yourself SAGE

lol

sorry that you had to get so offended by this user, i simply came here wondering why i feel this way and looking for anyone else that feels this way, i don't know why you got so offended by this

I actually have schizophrenia and PTSD

OP, you are an idiot for wanting something like this. Why the fuck would you want hallucinations, paranoia, severed relationships and the outside world, can't drive, live on disability and everyone treating you like you're some sort of patient? It's 520 am here, I can't sleep right now because of overwhelming feelings of anxiety and paranoia.

You're clearly young or don't know what schizophrenia actually is.

you are a moron
your stupidity can be compared of that to the god of the bible... but you have to try more to reach allahs level.

No, I don't have a romanticized idea of it, hell, I don't even know why I want it. I just do? No idea how to explain it, that's why I'm on Sup Forums asking about it.

What is with all these anons coming in here super butthurt? Holy shit. Relax.

romantasiced fantasy about an illness

i am sure you are not mentally healthy.

Because when people live a certain existence, and someone on the outside says something as stupid as what you've said, it irks them.

You don't want what they have because they don't want what they have. And you're at least cognizant enough to understand that you're fucking acting handicapped right now.

Don't talk about other people's problems, your window is too narrow.

I don't have a romanticized idea of it, also, I'm perfectly fine, thanks for caring though!

You haven't explained anything. Do you ACTUALLY know what schizophrenia is? What it does? Why this illness and nothing else? Why even a mental illness? Why not want to be intelligent and useful?

I don't think I'm acting handicapped, I'm just wondering if there's anyone else that has felt like this before.

I do know what schizophrenia is, I know it's not fun, I know it's devastating, scary, and will most likely fuck you up for the rest of your life. Doesn't change the fact that I want to be schizophrenic.

>Why not want to be intelligent and useful?
I am intelligent, just incredibly useless.

yes you do, if not you wouldnt want to have it

80% of all humans believe they are more intelegent than the average... you know what, you may think you are clever - but we can tell from this thread that you are not.

Why not just do some mega doses of acid and find out what some of those symptoms feel like?

Speaking as a guy with the illness, it's not the same thing.

>I am intelligent

This is debatable

Yeah, plenty of people want to be sick, it stems from a lack of attention lmao. You should do more introspection before you come here blabbing about shit that other people /actually/ struggle with.

You should just find a professional to steer you in the right direction...fucking scrub.

I refuse to believe I have a romanticized idea of it. This argument isn't gonna change that.

Well obviously you wouldn't believe me when I'm posting on Sup Forums but I am quite definitely above the average intelligence.

Done acid a few times, also done shrooms and smoked a few times. When I smoked, 2 out of the 3 times I greened out and started puking and went and passed out in bed an hour later. Barely remember it, ironically enough one of those times was from like a quarter of a bowl, didn't know it was possible to green off of that tiny amount. I also felt like it was a repitition of my shroom trips, I did 3g a few times and all of my friends were perfectly fine but I'm completely gone. For some reason acid is the only drug I can handle without losing control of myself. Although I've only ever done ~100ug so take that with a grain of salt.

What's the point in debating in this shithole thought, it's not like we'll get anywhere with it.

I don't want any of this for attention, I've stated that quite a few times now...

>Speaking as a guy with the illness, it's not the same thing.
You don't experience acid doses the same way because you are already experiencing many of the symptoms, so you could never know if other people feel similar on acid as you do sober..

Just because you state you don't want attention, doesn't mean you actually don't you fucking stupid attention whore

>Does anyone here genuinely want to get a severe mental illness?
>I want to get schizophrenia
>I want to become mute
This is why you don't let your children on the internet.
This is actually one of the stupidest things i have read in awhile. Go out side experience the world and grow up, Then you will realize how fucken retarded this sounds.

Well how am I supposed to prove that to you? I could try all night but I don't think it would work.

I never thought about that. That's a good point. Kind of makes me wonder what else I experience differently.

You don't seem to grasp just how deep seeded that need for attention is. And if it's not a desire to satiate your need for attention, it's a cop out. You just don't want to be the reason you are who you are. You need an excuse to be whatever it is you imagine yourself to be. Having a disorder would eliminate the responsibility of owning up to yourself as a person and admitting that, ultimately, you allowed yourself to get to this point in life.

Prove me wrong.

I can't prove you wrong, that seems like a pretty good reason for me to be this way. I mean, if anything that probably is the reason I want to be this way.