I'm sick of these fucking normies! You know what we have to do Sup Forums

I'm sick of these fucking normies! You know what we have to do Sup Forums...

Chek'd
No, what?

Convert them to our subculture by showing them how not to be fucking normies?

Do you have any similar pictures user? if you do post.

SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

THE TERM "NORMIES" IS ONLY USED BY FAGGOTS. GO BACK TO /r9k/ WHERE YOU BELONG FAGGOT!

What we have to do? Newfag here

Spamming gore so the outsiders would stay outside was already tried and didn't work.
There's no stopping them.

euthinize yourself fag.

It's called normalfag, normalfag.

Maybe we should try a few months of talking about boring shit like the anatomy of snails.

roll

cut off your own dick bitch!

What's the difference between u and normie? Normie get the pusey and op get butthurt?

no u

no u euthanise u semen lipped cockgobbling shitstained assmongling bloody clotted mucus encrusted menstrual cramp

I really like shells.

lol i hope you get cancer dick limb bizkut lolololorsorzlol kokroakk okdokasdkofdsdsafdfuhafsghuiafuhighfouigahugsohuigdashiuoagshuogshodoahusdghuoigshiuogdsahiougadhuohuioguhiogaduhgdshuiguiadghuiodgshudashuoohusadgohuigadshuoidgsahouigdsaohiu

Fucking normies posting photos of people from facebook. THEY ACTUALLY HAVE FACEBOOK AND USE IT.
GTFO OFF MY BOARD, IF YOU HAVE A GF YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMIE, LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOW

ARE YOU FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER SCRUB

Girls = Whores that need to be raped and euthinized