*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

show me dat ass

Clothe remove machine broke

mORE Like *braps* your path, am i right?

No problem, I'd gladly bury my face in that.

@yukakuramoti

gross chinks!!!

Its clearly a trap. You can see the beard shadow in the last pic.

That's a weird way to spell cute.

>weeb detected

thats a weird way to spell kawai

That's a weird way to spell kawaii.

Nuke, Hiroshima and Nagasaki again?

RUDE

GIMME YOUR BEST JAP SEX VID LINK NOW!

*wake up*

pull the skirt up and fuck!

*can't wake up*

ANUS MAGUS

strip down completely and caress her body, make her really wet and inseminate her tight and wet pussy!!!

Halo oriental lady.
Hows it goes it?
Would you allow us to make hybrid child?

Sucky sucky five dorrar

Oh baby!

Kek

Oh yes, but oh no I seem to have forget my money at bank.
Let me smack you butthole today for free.
Tomorrow I will pay twice as the sum.

Are there full nudes of her or do I need to go and find some other Asian to fap to now?

Just do clothed

get out of my way fat arse

*blocks her path*

Diamonds

is that even legal?

every time you post ill post as long as i still have

This pleases me

nice

your pic was shit but i have to keep my promise

whats the chinks name?

ching chong ping ling

lol KEK

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Eh? You've never seen a brapper before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! *BRRAAPPPPPPPP*

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just gusts of gas from my colon, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! *BBBRRRAPPPPP* ! I-I bet you want to taste them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Suck in this gas as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, take a lick too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my asshole are super dirty right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my poopies too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen you walked away from the toilet this morning! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

>Would you allow us to make hybrid child?
>us

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dorito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

is Ushijima Iiniku

Can I use this for an album cover?

Did you forget what website you're on?

Nice phone cover, ass aint to shabby either

unbroken eye contact
steadily move closer
grab waist with both hands
pull into you
make out
fuck
consider wifelyhood