youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

hardly a suprise

literally who?

awful tats

Not yet, is he?

A culturist you fag

>take a shitload of anabolic hormones that put your heart & body under 11/10 stress
>take so much shitty chemicals your blood viscosity is through the roof
>die
can't believe it

He was takin creatine & bcaa only

source?

he was a natural piano player

lol k

spotmebro.com/breaking-news-rich-piana-has-passed-away/

about time

Didnt he?

my ass he was

Ha...yeah....and never forget an apple a day.....

No fap
first month: Silver back guido.
Second month: Ded

rips

...So?

Conflicting reports. News reports that he is in a coma, while reddit is reporting death. Also, he's admitted to using anabolic steroids since he was a teenager. 20 bottles of illegal steroids and a "crushed up, white powder" were found in his home. News outlets are reporting that his coma is due to an OD, but have not disclosed what.

fuck him
hope he died in severe pain

steroids and coke for 20 years really puts a toll on your body, he wont be missed

Why you so cruel

because I have totally no empathy for the dude
fuck him, they should feed him to feral dogs

RIP. He was full of PMMA and god knows what else, it was a matter of time...

you trolling faggot?

he isn't dead. he's still alive and in a coma.

>stupid faggot

Couldn't care less

Joke of the day

Fuck you, angry autist frog poster.

Rip Rich.

Can I have his steam account?

Fuck yall heartless morons :(((

RIP IN PIECE
MUSCLEY GOOMBA

he was gay boi rigt?

Damn..He was a natural beauty...

Guess he really left humanity behind

I know for a fact he never used drugs. We used to work out together. He ate healthy (ie. picking the skin off the chicken, not too much sauce, apples, energy drinks with vitamins etc).
Stop saying shit like he's a user etc

Ricardo pianini is just resting in coma, he knows exactly what he is doing. he's doing it to grow, a close friend of his told me its to prepare his body for putting on another 90 pounds of muscle to his frame when he wakes up. he will literally become a living freak beast

ya me too i went to pre schol with him he was a good boy dfidnt hurt no one

R.I.P Rich was a legend my shoulder workout today will be for you!

What do yall think they gonna play at his funeral

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM

What else goddamnit

"Piana explained how he takes great care with his steroids use, how he understands the importance of “on/off cycles.”"

guess thats why he's dead ehh?

>2017
>Not knowing who Rich Piana was
>Letting other guys fuck your pretend gf

this guy doesn't even have a wiki page

>raised without a dad
>aspire to be goomba
>goomba deaded
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN

What about dallas mccarver?

Rest In Paradise brother Dick Gregory!

So edgy kid.

Rich "Natty_Boy" Paprica was my favorite spices. Rip in peace, little prince.

He was killed by BLM because he admitted that he hated niggers.

ROFLMAOXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No.
He had Discord.

He admitted he was on the rods faggot. Just watch the tosh.o interview. He says he has learned to control the rage and everything. H also said he might as well be a fat neck beard because his body didn't know the difference when it comes to weight

Good riddance to the stupid fuck

Kek.
Thanks for the laugh, user. I actually needed that.

I don't even know the guy, but knowing we have one less retarded drug addict who contributed nothing to the species made my week better.

Muh gai....ugh muh heart...*ded*

This is how all /fit/ will end up if there isn't a god

Hardly a fucking surprise man he was taking steroids like a bitch. riperino

WHAT DOES KEK MAEN?

It means "Lurk Moar".

This is what I was told also back in 1938

Who?

I think he probably had a stroke/aneyrusm. They put people in coma to reduce brain swelling and that's exactly what happens when vein pops up in your head. This might happen to anyone though, I've had couple of relatives die suddenly without any reason like that. Of course with Piana, his body was under stress all the time and his blood values probably all messed up that really don't help with recovery.

But this is the most possible explanation. Screenshot my post.

a fucking roided monster. Nothing to care about, move along!

Says 12 year old middle school cucklet

>RICH PIANA IS DEAD

THANK FUCK FOR THAT, FUCKING DRUG TAKING CUNT DESERVES IT

WHERE'S YOUR 5% NOW YOU USELESS BASTARDS

>a fucking roided monster. Nothing to care about, move along!

yup, morn the loss of someone who deserves it

he didn't die, he left humanity behind

>“A big man with a big heart – RIP Rich Piana

lol, more liek enlarged heart

Stfu. He's my favorite natural vegan crossfitter

I don't care, what has he ever done for me?

So? Schwarzenegger is 70 or something. I dont think quality steroids really kill you, bro.
It's like with heroin. People wouldnt take it if it was as bad as the media wants us to believe.

Google it you retard. It literally costs less time than solbing the captcha for your post.

Idiot read the thread. He was in coma for a week before.

Having no empathy cant be the reason to wish someone pain. If you had no empathy you wouldnt feel satisfaction when he is suffering.

>RICH PIANA IS DEAD
He was fully aware he would die early from his extremely heavy steroid abuse. He also would say that it's very hard on your heart to be 350 lbs of muscle, something like, "I know steroids are incredibly unhealthy. Your heart doesn't care if you're 350 lbs of muscle or 350 lbs of fat. It's going to have to work double-time for to pump blood for all that mass."

He was fully aware he would go early.... but he looked like a beast that all men would respect and back away from and all women would want to bang. Also I guarantee he's slain more top shelf pussy than your average man-whore would get in 5 lifetimes.

He's lived more in 40 something years than most of us will our whole lives. And it was his choice to live that way, he was fully aware of the consequences. Though he was very vocal about using huge amounts of roids, he would always steer people away from using them and tell people how dangerous it is.

Being a former juicing body builder myself, I gotta say, I respect the man and wish his family some peace.

Didnt stop you from shitposting Thälmann in 39, so hitler could win the election.

National level competitor here. if you get your blood done twice or three times a year, there is no reason why you shouldnt be able to understand your body. I have used gear for years. I am currently 252lbs 3%bf for competition and 10-11% off season. I get multiple EKGs on my heart a year... i monitor renal function and everything else. I have literally zero problems. What people fail to realize is that narcotics and drug use are rampant in the fitness industry. Piana is just the latest casualty. He was a former addict and a massive coke head. There have not been any deaths as a result of testosterone... these people are just junkies who use gear essentially. Now, while a surplus of testosterone can and will enlarge your heart to a certain degree (especially if you are genetically predisposed to various heart conditions), cocaine will do that shit to a more severe degree and a hell of a lot quicker. Using steroids in conjunction with narcotics is a death sentence.

what i see the most is bb's taking shit like tren, not being able to sleep so they take downers, then theyre groggy all day so they take uppers, then they take shit for pain from all of the rigorous training etc.... its literally one substance after another. The piano man is just the latest.

Dont know who this is, but probably died of aids and roid overdose...

>ate healthy
>drank energy drinks

pick one.

>literally who?
fucking kill yourself

while he was in a coma he was 5% still with us... now hes 100% in the grave.

Rest in pianos

Steroids cause very rapid muscle enlargement, including the heart, and enlarged hearts have nowhere near the longevity of a regular healthy heart.

Also roids drive blood pressure way up, being that size (whether muscle or fat) drives blood pressure way up. Even with blood pressure meds his chance of heart attack/stroke is much higher. Particularly if he was using stimulants too and seeing as how he was using large amounts of every roid under the son, he was probably using stims to cut as well.

Also, there comes a point where a mans gotta stop juicing, sure he'll go from a beast back to just a regular body builder size.... but you can't juice all your life. Maybe for a bit in your 30s/40s.

Most wrestlers quit juicing and balloon up in middle age. Which it doesn't necessarily happen by default, but the problem is these guys have been eating 4000 calories of a protein heavy diet for decades and when they have to cut back to a normal 2500 diet, they just can't do it..... and rather than all those calories just going to build muscle they begin to build fat instead.... but still they must quit after a bit if they wish to have a normal human span. You can't juice lifelong and be healthy. If they gotta have juice because their nuts have atrophied (a common problem for people that do steroids for a long time with no breaks), it just needs to be a regular dose maybe slightly more than an average man has at best, but nothing like when they were juicing to become a beast.

>Steroids cause very rapid muscle enlargement

No they dont. Steriods help the recovery process, they just make it so you can work out more.

>KEK TOP FAGGOT
Mad you never got a chance suck him off or what?

Steroids dont increase heart size, growth hormones does moron

Has lost his fight for life, although there has been no official confirmation.

Does his tattoos cost more because they have to cover more area? I'd imagine if I got that same spider tattoo, it would cost less

wtf does that mean

Cool. No one cares about this ugly steroid using faggot.

>REMINDER
Roids only work for one man...
If you are not him, you are just a faggot.
It's just the way it is.

This nigga got me caught in the under tone

>dick kick'em

>RICH PIANA
live fast...

I'm glad of it. He was a bad man.