If you had infinite power how would you change the world?

If you had infinite power how would you change the world?

destroy it

kill all jews, and make every continent ethnically homogeneous, world problems solved.

>world problems solved
Spoken like someone who took a single mandatory polysci course that one time

How come user?

id make everyone feel high and take away hunger and thirst.... grant the ability to feel satisfied after eating or drinking even though u have no use for it
sterilize the men and women for a couple hundred years and wait for people to die of old age

id smite every world leader and their parties
vaporize the 7 wonders of the world and erase history.... start the world over with modern man at the reigns

breddy gud

I was gonna say something about making sex freely and easily available to everyone- I think that would also solve most of the world's problems

I would replace plants by catnip

All niggers, jews, muslims have reversed gravity and fly into the sun.

Racism ends and 90%+- of the world's problems go away. Easily fixed at that point.

Everyone smokes weed dailyish. Acid on the holidays. Things would get done slower, but there would be less conflict. Religion would cease. Peace ensues.

Grant all of humanity orgasms every 10 seconds.

Does 3 billion people having just been murdered not count as a problem ?

KILL all the hippy faggots in this thread

No, a boon to the human race.

We are massively overpopulated and that just leads to conflict.

I would use my power to harness radiation from space in order to fuel the planet without destroying it, however destroying the world economy in the process and causing the system of currency to no longer be necessary.

give myself a bigger dick

Merge all competing companies into a mega non profit for that sector

eventually, people would learn to harness the energy I have gifted them in the form of weapons, at which point I will destroy those who seek to harm others using the power, set the world in a post apocalyptic state, and turn my back on this dimension to find another which is more peaceful.

id gas all niggers, jews, muslims and cucks

i'd switch every single mind on the planet arund but mine

you have infinite power, stupid no one would try to fuck with u

Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe, why not just harvest that from orbit now?

Oh right, the energy companies would go out of business. Can't have that, they pay for people to get elected to make those decisions.

I would make coffee taste as good as it smells

but, the peaceful dimension I will have found would be a facade, like H.G. Wells' Time Machine in which the protagonist goes to the future to find that beasts murder humans constantly and humans have no knowledge of the past, only probably more along the lines of reptilian spiders that crawl under your eyes and eat your brains. I try going back to my old dimension, or at least find one similar, but the more i search the worse it gets. I doom myself to an interdimensional state of being, and cease to exist in reality.

LSD in tap water becomes mandatory instead of flouride.

I gave them the energy source I harnessed from space, that's what they turn into a weapon.
it's human nature.

I would force my son to chose

Cancel out everyone's wishes ofc

That one is already in effect.

I then write myself into existence in the form of thoughts and ideas which are only heard by Dan Harmond while he is smonking marijuanas, and he adopts these thoughts and they take shape in the form of a cartoon character called Rick Sanchez, an interdimensional being with unlimited power.

I wouldn't change a damn thing

Create my own network of robot soldiers and mascarade them as an aliens intelligence and invade to world on a large scale, just enough to force nations to come together and be one. Bend their system to my will, eliminate free market capitalization. And install a system that blends communism and capitalism. I would cull certain individuals as I see fit to better the world.
Freeze myself so I can span my shadow rule over a thousand years.
Have many children

get rid of the Patriarchy

Take the world back to the dark ages, show these womyn what rape and male conquest really is like.

Make them wish for early 2000-2017 rape

see shit like this is why the patriarchy needs to go

>back to the dark ages
Your tribe bad, my tribe good.

Again, that one is already in effect.

Chill out bitch, shits not so bad these days.

You prob like like a 80 pound heavier katy Perry wanna be with let hair.

Trust, nobody wants that enough to rape for it

wow.. just wow. can't wait to get rid of you YOU FATSHAMING PIECE OF SHIT

Look if it where, things would be easier. Look at the Charlotte Ville shit.

Back then, both side would meet on the battle field and murder until one side become victorious. Then they would be correct and move on.

Now it's constant bitching and half action. And alot of, omg this is what happened today and 100 ways of everything that's wrong

create a second, raw earth, put all the nignogs on it and make a TV show out of it for the amusement of earth #1

Give it time.

In order to get rid of me, first you have to get off the couch.

I'm sure I'm safe.

If you actually had shame, you might be able to use it to motivate yourself to loose weight.

Fat bitch, Americans have no shame

Id destroy every single data analytics company on the planet.

I WORK HARD EVERYDAY FOR MY DEGREE. YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO JUDGE ME PIG

Fuck your clown college degree.

You probably work sales at some shit company, like most lesbians

I would reduce everyone to primordial soup and give the decision to exist or not

You are just not smart enough for Gender studies.you're jealous that I'm actually make a difference in this world, and You'll be nothing, like always

I'd become a cute anime girl.

The time has come.

Force niggers to evolve by shoving rare candys into them as fast as i can spawn them.

Have a harem of all 10/10 grills, post regularly on Sup Forums to piss you off.

Force all anons to wear fedoras

When i get bored destroy all existence.

eradicate all non-white people.

>Racism finds new targets and very few of the world's problems go away

Fixed that for you.

Anyways, I'd take my omnipotence, freeze time, pool together the greatest minds of all time and work out the perfect government.

In the time freeze I would gather as much knowledge as possible, just really fucking push the boundaries of knowledge until I achieve pseudo-omniscience

Then I would go about warping small, specific things across the world in order to help humanity towards this goal, freezing and unfreezing as I went, making sure that I was not just some power that forced humanity to change, but that humanity unknowingly changed itself.

I highly suspect a lot of older people holding on to trade secrets or massive piles of wealth would inconspicuously die and leave behind reformed, benevolent wills. Lots of cash would flow into charities, and lots of needlessly copywritten things would enter public domain. If there are cures for cancer or water-powered cars, we would have them within a year or so.

Trump would fall to an assassin.
Pence would fall to an assassin.
The Grand Wizard would fall to an assassin.
Putin would fall to an assassin.
Kim Jong Un would fall to an assassin.
A lot of people closely tied to, associated with, and/or successors of all of the above would fall to assassins.
On the same day, at the same time. Not staggered for time zone, but simultaneously. I would make the most forgettable of men out of thin air to do the deed, complete with records and motives of global anarchy in their perfectly synchronized killings.

Horrific people world-wide would begin to disappear, especially those in places of power.

No more tyrants, lots more free wealth, an immediate sense of horror but all tied together against the idea of anarchy, due to the natures of the shooters. Humanity relatively quickly sorting itself out with my help.

You don't have to be that smart to realise there is 2 genders.
Most 5 year old children know boys have a penis and girls a vagina.
How the fuck can university make a 4 year degree out of that.
You must goto devry or Everest lol

Fuck you. I go to UTA, the best college in my state, graduated salutatorian, and currently hold a 3.1 GPA, so fuck off loser

>Liberal left winger detected

I'd probably reduce global population by about 95% and change the world to a fantasy-type setting where technology would be replaced by magic and population would be kept in check by monster attacks, while heroic figures and powerful fighters / mages would replace celebrities. With the monsters people would have something to direct their violence at, and young boys who's ideal is to fight for a great cause would have something better to do than joining some terrorist group. The part of humanity that would have to go could be transformed, for example niggers to orcs, jews to goblins or something

So?

Given infinite time, omnipotence, and near-infinite knowledge, all of the following plans might change. So long as I don't lose a love for humanity, though, I doubt much would change.

If I had infinite power why would I change this world? It's fine as is.

If I really wanted to change things I would create a new planet with a new race on there and let it mature.

Infact I'd keep doing this over and over and watch them all eventually fight it out in one big battle royal once they confirm each others existence. Because they'd all be stupid enough to believe the other race is "hostile". Enjoy your planets future

delete everyone who is not white
delete all people in africa
delete all religions
delete envy and greed from everyone, fuck complete free will, but the rest of negative emotions can stay
delete all languages except one

I think I fixed the world

>If you had infinite power how would you change the world?

Kill all the Jews. Move all niggers to Africa. Thin the herd, especially the bastard races such as are found in the Philippines and Mexico and South America. Wherever the Spanish raped the monkey people to create half-breed cultures. Abos must go, just too fucking ugly.

That would do for my first day, before lunch.

>Racism finds new targets and very few of the world's problems go away
Those groups are the racists.

Everyone else gets along just fine. Whites, Asians and Hispanics have a very common ground, wealth, standing, intelligence and unique cultures.

Jews, niggers and muslimes as a whole are the craven losers of the human race and will cause shit until they become the winners, which they can not, ever.

Hey guys, we've got a B+ student over here.

Go finger blast yourself right in your hairy blue dyed lesbo cunt, and tell me what it smells like.

Literally the most hated race in America right now besides black people are hispanic people, and it existed well before Trump.

People are never racist to Hispanic people because of the Jewish or Black people, they're racist to them because they're Hispanic.

I mean, you're all fucking powerful. You could strip out the ancient concept of racism from every mind with the flick of a wrist. Wipe away all prejudices by yawning. Dam up the synapses that lead to such ideas with your all-mighty fart cloud.

Why waste omnipotence by being racist?

better than you ever got. you proably dropped out and are living on mommy and daddies dime? you truly are sad

Once you could see with God like power, maybe you would want to turn life back into amino acids. Once time and space are your bitch, you might find some new god like shit out there to go do.

You however just want to kill our great leader Donald Trump.

You don't need powers to do that kid.

It's funny that's what you would do though.

Not worthy of the power

>3.1 GPA
Yet you're on Sup Forums

Do you ever think to look at those cultures and wonder why they have such undesirable traits?

Simple psychology suggests that there is much more "nurture" at play in humans than "nature", even though "nature" does play into it significantly.

You could aleviate - if not outright fix - all racism without killing a single human being.

>Freeze time
>Sit down somebody
>Talk that shit out
>Send them back
>New person
>Rinse
>Repeat

Remove myself from ever having existed while forcing the rest of reality to play out the exact same way without me.

Well I would want to kill Trump. Don't know about this "great leader" business. But if you read the post you'd see the list, and the reasoning.

I hate this place, I'm only here for the feels threads

You can do that by killing yourself essentially.

Nah. People actually do care about me. They'd mourn me and have to pay for a funeral.

Also we're not factoring in the sheer enormity that is omniscience.

If we have the powers of God, we also get ultimate knowledge. Which would be baffling. I probably would fuck off and make planets for a while.

But we're just getting Omnipotence, and I started as a human. And I said the first thing I would do would be to learn as much as possible given my form.

Instead of merely stopping with "I learn everything and sit down with great minds to make a new world gov't", I gave some ideas. All of which would be flexible depending on what I learned. Maybe, like I said here , nobody would have to die.

But that's simple and boring and this is nearly 5 AM on Sup Forums. I wanted to have fun.

And I do firmly believe that the idiot-in-chief needs to go. Along with a slew of his true allies.

I do not know why I still get surprised reading shit in this website.

Why would you kill him?

Go back in time and knock up Joan of arc

Impregnate a bunch of instagram whores

Make the world give in to North Korea as the world's greatest superpower earning the friendship of Kim Kong un

Probably erase a couple nations just because

Then eventually destroy everything once I've done everything I wanted to do

>power is for the weak

I'm way older than you kid, don't worry about it.

Your little world is just beginning.
If you worry about looking pretty and act Nicely I'm sure boys will talk to you

Its not hard to disappear user. Take all your cash, drive somewhere far away and remote. Dig a hole, kill yourself in it.

RIOTS ERUPTED .
LIVE STREAM
LIVE STREAM

For what he represents, and has come to represent, on both a national and global scale.

For the racism, the bigotry, the sexism, the rape, the violence, the laundry list of horrific things he is and does.

Honestly, though, on a second appraisal, he is waking the rest of America up. People aren't letting this shit slide as much anymore. Young people especially.

But I'd be Omnipotent without Omniscience. My plan prior to learning as much as possible ASAP would be to take him out. But my plan post-knowledge? I wouldn't even know.

I'd destroy the demiurge and unbind people from the physical world.

Hispanics do not deserve the hate they get and what hate there is now is very residual.

It mostly came from the cheap labor they provided, but NAFTA is such a larger culprit now that it pales illegals to just normal citizens.

The US has borders with Hispanic countries, it's a natural mix and will never be stopped. Nor should it.

>Jews, humanities's Pinky and the Brain
>Niggers, humanitie's violent illiterate retards
>Mudslimes, humanities's other Pinky and the Brain, now with more explosions.

Fuck that shit. I want a peaceful Earth.

>allow for those I choose to live forever
>get rid of all other governments so I can rule without interruption
>solve all other world problems to make for a clean slate
>summon Kek to rule by my side
>begin my reign

i read that as:
>If you had infinite power how would you charge the world?
but then again, engineers mind works funny.

With a lithium ion battery.

Gonna break it down again.

Your Omnipotence = Infinite Time
Infinite Time = Near-infinite Knowledge
Knowledge = Power to change others

Infinite Time + Knowledge + Person who needs change = Change

But you want them all dead?

Then when they die then it will be like you never existed. Just wait a couple hundred years and nobody will know we existed

For real tho? Humans wouldn't need to shit, fart and piss ever, everything would just go to another dimension after it's become waste.

fuck you, i don't need a piggy in my life

That's going too far into the realm of fantasy for me.

The youth of today is so misguided already.

How can you blame him for problems that have existed for thousands of years.

He's not raping.
Women should be ok with being women and just play their role.

Are you two still fighting?

Get a room.

I don't think I could fuck her mate, why don't you takeover for me

You're omnipotent. Realms mean nothing. Nothing takes effort. Why be lazy?

I blame him for showing others that success can be had even if you commit them. I blame him for encouraging people, directly or indirectly, to do them.

How can you, in turn, blame Hillary for her deeds? Which I must assume you do.

And he did rape, at least once. If not several times.

I don't want any of you fuckers, you are all losers

>Take all your cash, drive somewhere far away and remote.
No cash, no car, no license.
Not gonna happen.Besides, I barely leave my room and live with family. They'd file a missing person report and morn/worry indefinitely.

>Then when they die then it will be like you never existed.
Sure, but I don't want to wait that long.

>you are all losers
You're here with us, and it's not for no reason.

I'm here to point and laugh at you all.

I admire your spunk this is a fun place to have open conversations about taboo shit.

Glad to have you honestly.