How about we talk about psychedelic experiences?

How about we talk about psychedelic experiences?

What's the craziest shit you've seen/done while tripping

Or just tell me about an awesome/terrible trip you had

Went camping a couple days ago in Louisiana with some friends on acid (including me in the picture) and some on shrooms. It was beautiful and surprising comfortable for LSD

LSD by myself walking around at night towards the city coming to the sad realisation that my life is a mess and that i need to block out all emotions in my life, mixed with cannabis so a lot of the visuals are very vague but it was a very personal trip. Although this was a small dose only 250mg

A little exposition: I think I've tripped 30-40 times on various substances. Mostly LSD, followed by magic mushrooms, and then my favorite: DMT which I've taken about 15 times and broken through 3. Plus one other time but the cops interrupted that break through which gave me crazy ideas about the human consciousness. I took at least 6 solid hits of DMT, the most I had ever taken (3 is usually plenty), I even have it on video. But a cop knocked on my window about 2 minutes in and I sobered up literally instantly. Which is insane if you've ever done it.

I'd say that's an average dose. Weed can fuck it up though. Did you come out of it with a positive outlook? Or was it more negative?

Post video? And what ideas about the human conscience just curious

More of a negative outlook user, just find it funny how it can help you see deeper into your mind. The brain is an extremely compelling thing just amazes me
What was the break through like looking at doing DMT in the next few weeks

I wish I still had on my phone. I'm sure I can find it though. Me and my friend were in my car and it was established that I would hit it first, and he'd get then left overs. Well RIGHT after the video ended I basically just stared forward and gave my friend the bong. He was about to hit it and apparently I randomly said "Benton no" (that's his name) he looked at me funny and my eyes were closed. Then he looked behind him and there was the cop car. Just because I said that he had enough time to hide everything. I have no memory of it nor did I even turn my head and see the cop. It's like my subconscious sensed it

Intriguing, the human mind is truly something special. imo we don't nor will we ever understand the true power that lies within the human brain. Wonder never cease

What I've learned is doing acid is like a video game. Everytime you do it again it's like you pick up where you left off. You go deeper down the rabbit hole. I had some REALLY bad trips but after some time and when I was ready I tripped again and faced my demons. Now I can trip fine.

Unexplainable, I truly felt like I died (in a good but scarey way) I was given all the answers to the universe although I could never comprehend then outside of that mindset. Life just made sense. There was no good, no evil. Just pure consciousness. And the visuals were indescribable.

>first time on shrooms
>sitting in bedroom
>can't focus on tv
>stare at the patterned wall paper
>momsshittytaste.png
>wallpaper starts to move around
>starts morphing into fire
>ohshit.jpeg
>turns into patterns of devil faces made out of flames all connected to each other moving in a synchronized fashion
>leave room
Never did shrooms again. LSD is much better

All is one?
>lawofone.info

I'm very big into psychology. I want to help people with schizophrenia because even though I don't believe I have it, I've experienced it briefly. Along with serotonin syndrome. These people aren't crazy, they're just at war with different parts of their own mind

Never thought of it in that way but yeah i suppose you could think of it like that. Actually i'll take that back that analogy blew me away haha

You didn't have any euphoria at the end? My first 5-8 shroom trips were terrible at the beginning. I thought I was dying in gruesome ways, I saw demons. But the end part of the trip made it all worth it. I felt more intense euphoria off that than I have any other drug MDMD, meth, coke, ect...

Good for you that seems like a great job prospect, i would also love to get into that field of work but unfortunately i don't meet the required marks to do the course. Seems i'll just have to stick with Information Tech

Has anyone experience ego death ? The subject of ego death just really fascinates me a lot and would like to read any anons experience and such

There was a point where I never wanted to take it again. Ever heard of the iceberg theory of the I'd, ego, and super ego? Well my theory is that we naturally keep our darkest parts in the deeper parts of our unconscious. We repress them. Tripping let's you explore that dark side and although it might not be pretty, the deeper you go the more you will learn about yourself -good and bad- and either or you'll come out a stronger person if you accept what you find. My ex taught me that when I realized she knew more about me than I did. Because she saw me for who I really was, not what my ego wanted me to be.

The trip was ok after the peak of holucination. LSD is more enjoyable though.

>250 mg
Nigga you retarded ? Average dose is about 150 μg , you would still be flying to andromeda right now .

what make you believe you have to block out all emotions?
do you mean detach from all emotions and experience them from an objective standpoint?

Unfortunately I flunked out of LSU and it's and 8 year degree. I fight now and do stocks for money so I can save up to go back to college in Cali. That's the dream, find a job you love and it's not work. It's passion
I have once if you'd like to hear a bit about it
I agree, everyone has there preference but I'm and acid guy all the way. I do feel like it gets darker the more you do it. Shrooms kinda stay the same more or less. Very earthy

dmt has been my most profound easily
it was like my journey in exploring psychedelics had been throwing darts at a dartboard, and dmt finally hit the bullseye. i stopped tripping for almost a year afterwards.

Yeah detach from emotions i suppose you could put it that way.
Normally dropping at 350ug 400ug want to get the most meaningful experience when i drop.

I have a few on my own .
Keep it alive for a couple of minutes until I eat something . One of the stories is about a friend that died like in wow , and he had to travel and find his body to be reunited and resurrected .

I consider one tab to be about 100 ug, which is a low dose. 200 would be 2 tabs and that seems common to me. I can still socialize relatively well on 250
I can see blocking out emotions. That's one of the hardest parts to comprehend/deal with during a trip. Especially if you have preexisting issues on your mind you haven't fully dealt with.

i only say it because i believe emotions is an intrinsic part of the human experience and easily as valuable as anything else. people think they should discount them for the sake of progress but what the fuck are they trying to progress towards anyway? they don't know, and your emotions are the signposts (not the path)

tripping on liberty caps for the first time, went mushroom hunting with a friend, end up eating 50g of liberty caps.
sat in the couch the couch began devouring me, then went out to the kitchen heard a strange noice from the fridge, friend told me i spend 2 hours fingering a jar of jam asking the jar if this is where the wild techno party was.

DMT shouldn't even be classified as a psychedelic. It's on a whole other level. Like I've said I've tried it about 15 time and had plenty to break through each of them. But on that last hit each time besides those 4 I mentioned something deeper I'm me told me not to, even though I really wanted to break through again. I can't explain it... it's like my body just said "no your not ready for what we're about to show you"

Had magic truffles with silver haze and brownies in amsterdam. Went to a coffee shop with friends, stayed there for 4 hours smoking hash on its own. Never laughed so much in my life.

I think emotions are why people have bad trips, and controlling your emotions leads to more profound realizations. If he felt the need to suppress some of them though that might have been a good thing. He might not have been ready to face his demons just yet. 250 was what I started out with and it was one of my favorite trips. Although I got cocky and doubled my dose the second time I took it. That's when I experience ego death for the first time

i always break through in one hit but i know what you mean. i have had times where i left some in the cone because i just knew i should.

Damn dude 50gs? Even wet that's still a shit ton. Do you not remember it? Were on anything else?

It's a weird feeling. Like I know I could, I know I want to, but I body won't let me. No matter what environment. Meanwhile my first 3 times I took 2-3 hits no problem

but still, if your emotions cause you to have a bad trip which leads to these profoud realisations, or leads you to change your mindset to one which has the potential for more profound realisations, then it was still your emotions which guided you towards them. we often don't realise things are wrong by logical steps, we realise through feeling something is wrong. i think suppress is the wrong word.

Magic truffles?

As I said , first guy was talking about mg = milligrams , ug / μg = micrograms
Anyways , I don't think you can really measure this weight , so you just trust your dealer

it's underground moldy fungus

you're both right, just trying to say different things.

I guess I mean... postpone? Or try not to take your demons in all at once? Actually some very good advice for people who are having trouble or scared to trip again: take a half of a xanax (more or less depending on your tolerance) about 90 minutes before. Makes the trip much more enjoyable but just slightly less immersive. Helped me get over a few humps

eat some real subaeruginosa freindo, those truffles are weak

Didn't notice that
But of course not, but usually it's pretty precise. If I get a double dosed tab for example I know it's gonna be more than 200ug

we're getting there mate

i always think if you're going to take benzos, just take a lower dose instead

Here's another photo from the park in Louisiana we tripped at that my friend made look super... well trippy

That's what I thought too. But if you take them long enough before the trip it just takes away the anxiety. You still get all the visuals. I think it's a good mix for beginners

Ok , let's start , I had tried once before but it wasn't anything special , so this could be first time
>be me
>get a Japanese drop with a friend and another sober one
>1 hour in and still only laughing
>fuck it , let's go for a walk
>look ants on the ground and feel excited
>they are carrying stuff , have a line and go into the ground
>dude check it out
>smile.jpg
>these are not ants , they are just black spots
>mindblown.gif
>at last it kicked in
>go to a square
>some dumbfuck we know comes to talk with us
>booooring
>leave
>comes again to ask us if we're going home because he lives close
>"no , we're going to a cafe"
>"cat ?"
>what the fuck ? "I said cafe"
>"taxi ?"
>look around , everyone is looking at me
>freak out , I am screaming right now
>go to sober friend , get us out of here
>he says something and we leave
later sober friend told me I was being normal , it's just that he was a fucking piece of shit that couldn't hear anything
>go to a bridge over a train station
>some kids below playing , cars passing by
>start isolating sounds
>I look at a kid and I can only hear his footsteps really loud , like we're alone in a tunnel or a sewer or metal pipe
>concentrate on him , see him really close
>too trippy for me
>go to house
>let's listen to some trance
>Darma - Victory.mp4
>I can understand music
>I know why he put this reverb here , and those kicks and these snares
>enlightenment
>think of friend we haven't talked for over 3 months
>look at cellphone 10 seconds later , he calls me
>that's some superpower shit right here
>talk a bit , tell him we need to take together
for the following hours we were just drawing or talking with strangers at omegle
it lasted over 15 hours , even if I was new , friend had done 4 times before that

I've used xanax before to abort an unexpected ego death. I have zyprexa now, antipsychotics are the real trip antagonists

Took a 200ug tab, and got transported to this fully white void at the peak of my trip where my body and thoughts ceased to exist. Can anyone tell me if that was ego death?

Took a few pingas with substances unbeknownst to me one night. I had a nightmarish trip and it triggered PTSD like symptoms in me for a few months after the experience and minor ones to this day (like walking around at night).

>It was the first "Ultraglow party" at the nightclub (If you're not from Australia you basically dress in all white and they just spray paint like shit into the dancefloor). So this whole experience I'm looking like a more colourful ghostbusters goo victim.
>Anyway, It started off with me thinking the bouncers in the club were conspiring to kill me, ran away from the club, got lost in the suburbs of the town I'd never been in before, pitch black 6am or so, running around trying to stay out of street lights and thought people were hiding in shadows and like under parked cars.
>I could go into more detail but nothing I type would come close to living the experience.
>Because I was lost in an unfamiliar place, I'd wind up doing circles around streets thinking I was stuck in a limbo like state of "Hell".
>In the end I just gave into the people chasing me in the shadows and laid down in someones front garden against their fence to hide and wait until the sun came up, but I swear to god a taxi pulled up literally right at the house I was out, 3 blokes got out
>I was scared shitless, I begged for them not to hurt me and they let me take the taxi to the hotel I was staying at.
>I would have loved to have been one of them and see the look on my face. I genuinely thought they were going to kidnap me lol.
>We don't tip in Australia but I gave the Taxi driver $30 and to this day think he may have been an "angel" even though I'm not religious in any sense.
>I basically broke down the door to my hotel waking my friends up. They'd gone to bed after worrying about where the fuck I went for a few hours.
>That's pretty much it, they tried talking to me but I was in such a state of shock I just laid on my hotel bed shivering until I eventually fell asleep.

This is the kinda shit we do while tripping

when you have ego death you have no recollection of memory or identity. time is not a concept which you have any comprehension of. all that exists for you is your experience at the present moment, and that experience is often entirely hallucinated (i.e. you black out of your current 'reality' and there is no external sensory input)

My name jef

and even then I would say take every description of it with a grain of salt, as we are all using the microscope to examine the metaphysical. The Ego to describe the state of dis-Ego. When youre there, you'll know. Or rather, tere wont be a 'you' to know. It can be really fucking scary, actual death-practice at times. Oh well thanks for listening

yep trying to describe egolessness from the ego is never going to do it justice. but it won't stop me trying. peace.

i know it's weak shit, the visuals were just tiny wobble for about 2 minutes, everything was happiness and euphoria.

>took lsa
>went to target with my boys
>spent 20 minutes looking at mirrors
>get in friends car and proceed to molest my other friend cause his clothes were very soft
>spent 30 minutes at my friends bathroom talking to myself in a mirror
>made myself a blueberry schnapps and mtn dew
>played a shit ton of wwf wrestling for the n64 at my boys house

Hm interesting, I just felt like my body and thoughts didn't exist. I remember when i was in this state I could visualize time as a cloud rather than a linear line. It made trying to remember parts of my trip very annoying

Woah dude that's some hella psychosis! Did you experience ego death?My experience was just like what you described. To put it simply, I was 17 AMD not at all in a good point in my life (just got busted for weed, girlfriend broke up with me, broke my hand hitting the metal pole inside a punching bag, and it was only second trip) I took well over 400 mics thinking it would be amazing. I couldn't even see or move... I remember distinctly thinking that if my step-dad or my 10 year old brother walked into the room, I would talk to them like I would and of my other friends. Like "hey I'm tripping on acid right now" I had no concept of age, no filter, and no idea where I fit into any of it.

Another trip
>find some pretty good stuff
>me and two friends , too bad no sober ones
The bad thing is you should have two sober ones because one usually gets bored on his own , and I didn't want 5 people with me
>let's trip
>take it and go to some mountain
>euphoria , colours , patterns
>see big tree with "seducing" shadow below it
>go there , sun was burning
>after a while we realize we are trapped
>move out of the shadow and we die
>we have to
>we all run for the car
>fuck yeah , we survived
>let's go somewhere else
>friend 1 starts bad tripping , doesn't talk , doesn't react
>he sits next to me , friend 2 at the back
>left lane was 2 metres away , switch , right lane was about 20 metres now
>fuck distances , I shouldn't be driving
>friend 2 was cool , friend 1 was staring at me
>presses alarm button
>look at him weird , turn it off
>stares at me again
>tries to press something , presses the a/c button
>uwotm8
>right now we are going around 100 km/h
>opens the door to go out
>FUCK.FCK
>hold the steering wheel with one hand try to close the door with the other
>friend 2 holds friend 1 by the arms
>friend 1 somehow grabs the steering wheel
>we are dead
>thank God next to the road there were some fields
>trying to keep the door closed , him from fucking everything up and the car from killing us
>stop in front of a wall
>that was close
>get out
>talk with him
>no response
>wear him sunglasses , pouring a bottle of water over his face and taking pictures
>something to laugh
>shake him real hard , slap him , call him
>only response we got was when we said his gf's name
>blank stare for 1 second , then back at his abyss
>go to his house
>he should have a bath
cont

>be me
>may 2017
>go to forest rave with friend
>decide to buy lsd for first time
>end up spending £60 for 6 tabs
>eat half
>bitter as fuck
>can't feel shit for hour and a half
>eat another half
>can't feel shit again
>been there since 12 am, leaving at 7 am
>walking along a river through forest path
>look at the water change very swiftly
>more than just waves
>oshit, now i'm tripping
>train ride back home was uncomfortable
>tried listening to music, didn't work
>get home at 8
>parents call me for breakfast before I sleep
>not hungry, trippin balls
>lay in bed
>stare at ceiling
>watch it move uncontrollably
>decide to watch psytrance event video
>literally saved my life
>wrote a whole paragraph to the uploader about how I am alive because of him
>6 pm, still tripping
>tried calling sick, trip wasn't seeming to end
>too late
>had to go in work at 11 pm until 8 am
>still tripping while my boss is giving me a lecture
>get kinda scared as to why he seemed to be shouting
>keep repeating 'okay' and he leaves
>sleep deprivation makes the trip stronger
>haven't slept for 35 hours
>colleagues tell me my eyes are dilated and I am really pale
>mfw I'm dying
>finish work
>40 hours of no sleep
>end up with slight HPPD
>still see RBG static when looking at flat colour walls and if tired

My worst trip was actually due to extreme paranoia and psychosis, not ego death.

>I'm 18
>at my 17 year old fiances moms house
>have the house all to ourselves all night
>take two tabs each I'd been saving
>both stripped down butt naked
>took a bath
>tried to have sex twice but I kept going soft inside her
>kept staring at the visuals behind her and forgot we were having sex
>decide to watch Gilmore girls with her
>suddenly start crying without noticing
>thought the TV people where talking to me
>they were "in on it"
>saw multiple hands and arms in the darkness reaching for me
>fiances tries to calm me down, dresses me
>I saw what looked like a smirk on her face
>thought she was in on it too
>realize what the psychosis was...
>I thought I was in hell and I was remembering my life so I didn't have to face the fact that I was basically damned for eternity
>had one last beautiful thought, that if this was it I saw glad I chose this memory with her to be my last
>then out of nowhere I just decided that I'd rather live in a fake world than go to hell right then
>so I just stopped thinking about it
>took a lot of will power but I BARELY managed to come back from it

Left a mark on me for a very long time, I faced it and conquered it in a later trip though so I'm good now.

Pure LSD dosent have a taste bro. You had something else

>take him in there
>after a while I look behind and see him coming naked at us
>ding dong out
>fucking stop there
>at that point I'm not even sure he acknowledges our existences
>give him a towel to cover up
>give him some milk and something to eat
>let him sleep on the couch so we could look after him
>sit with friend and talk

Basically we came to the conclusion that when you trip , you remove all your blockers . Look around the room , you see things and you don't care about them , because they are normal . But while tripping , you look at every imperfection , you wonder how they built it , you are bombarded with information about everything , because everything seems important .
We also have heightened senses , or observe the little things more . But what I have realized is that we do have "powers" , we just can't unlock them due to our blockers . I compare what said , and my experience with phonecall , with that feeling you get when someone is staring at you .
>enlightenment
>mind reborn
>keep on doing some shit until it wears off
Next day , friend 1 told us he had complete blackout , he thought that he had died and he should go to his body to be united again so he would be resurrected . He thought he was speaking and told us to stop so he could get out , and because we kept ignoring him he decided to jump . After that , he has no recollection at all , even if we showed him the photos .

That's me and her right before it

I know, i researched it after, it was probably DoX, 2cb or 25i
all of those fall under what i experienced, but I don't know which one i took

bruh, you shoulda kept the clothes on so you can start eating her, lmao

And that's her while we were tripping

Lmfao you mean eat her out or actually take bite out of her?

unintentional cannibalism
pizza is amazing on lsd

25I was scary my entire arms went completely numb at the beginning, thought I was dying. The rest was dope though. Not as much mind fuckery

Really? I used not be able to eat anything, I barely remembered to drink water. Now I eat chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream lol

I couldn't control my movements while I was peaking and just had to focus on the video
At one point, I looked at the time and saw 11 am, look at it again a bit later, 1:30 pm. then look again and it was still 1:30 pm. weird ass shit

I had pizza couple hours before work, I wasn't peaking, but it was just after the peak.

2c always makes me feel sick on the come up. Last time I did it, I had to lay down could barely walk. I enjoy doing it in smaller doses with MDMA but on its own at a high dose is a bit too rough for me.

Laws have change in Amsterdam recently, and magic mushrooms can't be sold legally anymore. They get around this by selling truffles.

Well I haven't had the money or the intention of having any more since that time

That's crazy, closest thing to that was when our friend was looping and we tried to give him xanax and he thought we were poisoning him. When they say it opens your mind, it dearly does. There's so much sensory overload that some people simply can't handle it. They let go of their ego and resort back to their more primal id impulses. The superego is the only thing keeping them from doing something super crazy like killing themselves or eating someone lol

yes

It's crazy how you have no sense of time. Like you lose the ability for your brain to catalog things chronologically

the same happened when I was working, and the weirdest thing was that that was 24 hours after taking the tabs.
I was literally still tripping 24 hours later

I don't fuck with research anymore. Only things I'll ever recommend for people to try are LSD, DMT, and MDMA once. Also shrooms, weed, and some sort of dissociative but those first three are crucial. I've done everything else, gone through serotonin syndrome. Nothing else is really worth trying.
Well I guess I'm taking a trip to Amsterdam soon

That can happen, how much did you take?

how did you handle bad trips in the future?

Also sex on acid is literally the best thing ever, you just need to have a deep connection with that person. It makes you feel like a literal animal lol

I hate to put people down but sometimes it just comes from shear will power. I think some people are stronger mentally and don't succumb to it as easily. Then again it depends on the day and the dose. I went to a house party drunk last week and took a quarter of Shrooms and felt amazing, and I had to drive home. Whereas on new year's me and one of my friends tripped at my house, totally safe environment, and we were very uncomfortable

I finally got the joke... didn't notice e the pizza shirt lmao

I honestly think ego death is kinda the goal with LSD. Much like breaking through is on DMT

this will litterally happen to me if i take shrooms, i can just feel it. nothing to with paranoid, my brain reacts diffrently to drugs than others

i got a weak mentally brain and i get easily manipulated and i succumb very easy
the side effects of shrooms really ruined some of me , my emotions, feelings mixed up, thoughts spinning around. it feels like im trapped in my own head