How does he manage to not show any ego?

How does he manage to not show any ego?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foC7lLXFiPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thom Yorke looks just like his music sounds, and he looks like he's been lobotomized and force-fed sleeping pills.

He really looks like deep down, he doesn't want to make music at all, but that his doctors told him it was either that, or chemical castration.

He looks like if he bumped into a chair after stumbling his way through a room, he'd apologize to the chair.

He looks like he's what's called a "philosophical zombie", that is to say a human being with working bodily functions, but absolutely no hint of sentience, awareness or sensitivity of any kind.

He looks utterly defeated, he looks like the kind of man a hundred generations of bureaucratic dictatorship would produce after mercilessly and clinically suppressing all hints of free will and personal ambitions in its population. If he didn't sing, I'd be convinced that the only thing he's able to say is "yes".

He looks numb. He looks so numb it's a miracle he's even alive because someone this numb wouldn't have the degree of proprioception required to keep all his cells together. He'd literally melt into protoplasmic goop, like a big jellyfish washed ashore, like a load of sterilized semen being flushed down, like a gob of spit waiting to dry on a chewing gum-encrusted pavement.

That's what Thom Yorke looks like, and that's what Radiohead sounds like.

In the past he's threatened to shut down shows because the audience wouldn't shut up. Now he's at the point where he gets nothing but respect so why should he?

Nigga got a fucked left eye, that's all

Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, and Jack Black all said he's a rude dick.

You went through all the effort to type all this when he explains it all in subterranean homesick alien.

This, really.

Phillip will forever be my favorite member of Radiohead. I'm one of the few that thought Weatherhouse was really good.

>Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, and Jack Black

wtf I hate Thom now!

He's literally the most pretentious asshole in music. What the fuck are you talking about?

I don't know about Jack.
But all Thom did was ignore Kanye and Miley.
I don't see Thom wanting to meet such outgoing personalities.

They probably felt like he was being too stuck up to talk to fans who also happen to be successful, like he's too good for them.

>implying godrich and jonny aren't the clear brains of radiohead

They probably just thought he...... WAIT WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT THEY THINK?
Fucken Miley Cirus man fuck.......

Thom Yorke has all the hallmarks of someone who is hiding alcoholism. It has probably changed his personality at times.

Pretty sure it's just heroin man, not alcohol.

Out of curiosity, what are those hallmarks?

Some of it is kind of on feel admittedly, but the wildly varying accounts of him personally can usually be attributed to drug use, especially in cases of celebrities—or bipolar disorder, but those include manic episodes.

With cocaine, it'll often turn them into completely egotistical, militant assholes, like Bowie or Lou Reed. With alcohol, it tends to have a more depressive effect. A lot of people have said that Yorke basically just ignored them, which you could say is just some schizoid tendency, but in my mind it's more likely that he's just completely fucking wasted and can't speak. It would explain the whole homely aspect of him, too.

This

Mate he's probably just been on some wild journeys to strange other worlds while comatosed on heroine and doesn't care much for the world of everyday affairs anymore.

Heroin is possible too, but more dramatic and harder to maintain over a long period of time.

Thom's been shown to drink quite a fucking bunch, pretty much confirmed he smokes weed, however he looks old as shit so im pretty sure something other than weed and alcohol is involved.

With all the music deaths i get more and more worried about Thom dying.

truly a zombie

Fuck are you talking about, he's a dick in interviews and stuff all the time.

thom yorke DEFINITELY shows ego you dummy

Radiohead is the most overrated "band" of all time. They make pop music disguised as art and you faggots eat it all up like the retards you are. LISTEN, this shit is not NOT art. Everything they did with albums OK Computer and onward had been done MANY times before, but they just made them digestible for kissless virgin teens who think to delude themselves into thinking that their taste in music is a sign of intellectual superiority.

Thom Yorke is a jerk. He's puts on a facade of whatever he thinks will get him an in with the young'uns. The blonde and borderline autistic man he was in the Pablo Honey era, the quiet and mysterious yet """cute""" guy he pretended to be in the Alright Computer era, and then the enigmatic and politically driven individual he pretends to be now. But fools like you don't look past this obvious marketing ruse and think of him as the greatest genius of this generation.

I'd like to piss down the throats of everyone who thinks Radohed is a good band and make good music. Get some taste you fucking retards.

how do you pronounce thom yorke

Thom Thom Yorke
youtube.com/watch?v=foC7lLXFiPc

That's cool and all user but I still think Radiohead makes some pretty good music.