Who's your pick Sup Forums ?

who's your pick Sup Forums ?
Mc Gregor all the way for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mZcQ30Dn30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mcgregor

the jews who will make a billion dollars on this.

the losers are the people watching it online because it's going to be a hug-fest

>mcgregor

>the jews who will make a billion dollars on this.

This. It's a fix.

McGregor can't box.
This is a boxing match
The monkey on the left is the greatest defensive boxer of all time.
You are a fagoot.

Conor, first round knockout.

Floyd Money Mayweather. This is my breakfast because I'm A MAN.

got money on mcgregor

McCregor is my pick to last 6 seconds before he gets knocked the fuck out. But is this the most overhyped fucking fight ever or what?

Im sure the (((bookies))) will appreciate your money

Holy shit it's tomorrow, I think Mayweather wins but it's going to be a slow fight for sure, I don't see McGregor being too aggressive in a boxing match against the best boxer right now, so I think he'll try to play it safe and wear out Floyd with quick weak strikes for several rounds and be on the lookout for Mayweather's counters.

Mayweather, no question.

and floyds brittle hands will knock him out? mcg was kicked in the head countless times and he was never knocked out what the fuck are you on about

>threw away money on mcgreggor

fixed

Nope, the monkey hasn't knocked anyone out in forever. Only Connor has that much punching power, If anyone is gong to KO anybody it would be Connor KO McGreggor, but he won't be able to land one because Mayweather is too good of a defensive boxer.

He will wear Connor down, this will be a long and boring boxing match that Mayweather will clean Connor up on points.

Maywheather in 2 rounds

If you think Mayweather is the best boxer right now they've already won.

Defensive boxing, Mayweather is the best ever. If you don't know that you don't know shit about boxing. MMA and Boxing are not the same thing.

The fight is stupid. It's a boxing match Mcgregor isn't a boxer. Obviously Mayweather is going to win. Even though Mayweather is way fucking overhyped. If he had ever stepped in the ring with Sugar Ray he'd have gotten fucking rocked within 5 rounds.

We'll see. You owe me 20 bucks if Mc gets knocked out tomorrow.

>Mayweather
>KOing someone

Nigger do you even watch boxing. Mayweather is a defensive fighter. He doesn't go for KOs.

LIVE RIOTS ARE MORE EXCITING THAN A FIXED FIGHT.

Mayweather is 40. He *used* to be the greatest Boxer.

He's never fought a man like McGreggor, who throw punches like lightning with the intent to kill you.

McGreggor is accustomed to watching for punches, grapples and kicks, what do you think he's going to do now that it's just some bitch-ass jabs from an old man to watch for? hes going to wreck the dude.

I want Conner to win but realistically May. He's gonna win in 12 rounds by decision and both fights won't have a scratch on them. May is to good to get hit and Conner is gonna get hurt by any of may's strikes.

LOL. Mayweather isn't the best boxer now and he's never been the best boxer anytime at all. He's overhyped and always fought people on his own terms when he would have some type of advantage.

I have zero interest in this but in a boxing ring, a boxer would/ should prevail every time.
Just my opine

He doesn't have to. McGregor's never boxed. Ever. Is it hard to understand? I'm screen capping in this thread because I'm gonna laugh my ass off tomorrow.

RACE WAR

That match would have never happened anyway, the only time they would even have been in the same weight class (Welterweight), would be Mayweather a seasoned veteran and a young inexperienced Sugar Ray.

They spent the majority of the careers in different weight classes in diffent time periods. Very weird shit you pull out of your ass faggot.

You don't know shit about boxing if you think Mayweather was ever the greatest boxer. The greatest boxer pound for pound of all time was Sugar Ray Robinson. There is zero debate on that. If you could someone throw the two of them against each other with both in their prime Sugar Ray would beat Money's ass.

>McGregor's never boxed. Ever.
McGregor started training boxing when he was 6 or 7 years old
he has boxed most of his life, what don't you understand?

You're a dipshit, the greatest boxer was rocky marciano.

Your opinions don't count for shit.

No faggot. You're retarded. And you just proved it.

Found the 80 year old Italian man

You mean fucking nigger?

connermac is gunna make money may look stupid

money shoulda stayd retired

pound for pound is the most idioting thing ever created by the media to sell
you can't compare fighters of different weight classes 'p4p'
if fighter x goes 5 weight classes up he'll lose his speed for power and so on
can you please not mention p4p

He is undeniably the best boxer right now love him or hate him, also he is probably the most businesses savy boxer of all time and sugar ray is from a whole different generation i would argue the average skill of professional boxers has gone up with time same as all sports too.

You're an embarrassment to boxing for not knowing about Marciano, and the fact he's still a fight ahead of Mayweather int he records

McGregor because even if he loses the fight which he won't, he's the real winner because at least he can read

you mean a fat nigger

You're retarded for thinking McGregor can't box

I hope mcgregor wins. Maywether has all the numbers on his side, sure but he is such a stupid idiot.... he can't even read, shouts "yeaaaah yeeaaahhh yeeaahh " all day long in the most retarded way and the worst ist that he is also an asshole, humiliating his bitchboys (tmt) in public, for putting honey in his coffee instead of sugar... wtf? He is an analphabet and calls people stupid because they dont know how he wants his coffee? On the other hand that tmt faggot is stupid for sure, since he lets a fucking nigger treat him this way. It's a sad world we live in.

Idk. All niggers eat chicken wings for breakfast after the welfare-check came.

Why are they manlets?

Why would the ((books)) be fixed favoring mayweather? Kikes stand to make a lot more money when mcgregor (the one most think will lose) wins

I know about him and he's still not as good as Robinson. Take your guido ass somewhere else and quit acting like you know a damn thing about boxing.

You really don't know your head from your ass then son.

let me remind you who you're rooting for

McGregor

the winner will be both of them. to the tune of ~300 million dollars. The loser will be everyone who pays to watch this

>Pay 100$ for PPV
>Bet 100$ on Mayweather
>Free HD stream

satan trips means you just lost $200

Hope it's Connor, but that little nigger is going to murder him

im not paying to watch it
>mfw we dont have pay per view here

Mayweather is a once-in-a-lifetime talent, but age is catching up with him. His defence is like the wall we all wish Trump would build.

Can our favorite potato-nigger hope to stand a chance?

You know McGregor is going to win. The odd's are 20:1 Mayweather. That's good money.

This shit looks good. Making me hungry. Let me get one mang

Does anyone know of any free streams that are not going to get fucked?

cricfree?
always been reliable for me

Thanks, gonna check it out.

checked trips
I've been on and its listed on their schedule so i assume its due on there

Honestly mcgreggor is going to hit floyd harder than hes ever been hit before.

people keep forgetting that floyd is forty years old
_40_
athletes decline when they enter their thirties
he is 40

knew mcgregor in school. massive pussy. beat him to the ground in a fight, made him suck my dick. grab him by the hair.
"what are you!?"
pussy mcgregor whimpers out…
"a l-leprechaun"
"REPEAT!"
"I'm yer feckin leprechaun!"
spit in his face, go home, play Runescape with Zezima like a champ.

Harder than Canelo?

most definitely

Listen here, both boxer and MMA fighter are fighters right? So they're gonna fight, Conor is younger, taller and has reach advantage, but Floyd has a perfect score and his first defeat at the end of his career isn't going to be by an MMA fighter..at least that's how it looks to me.

>perfect score
wow, we're talking about his padded record now, are we?

t. Starbucks worker who made Mayweather's drink wrong

Marciano fought in the shittiest era in Heavyweight history, a bunch of sub-200 pound nameless cans and old washed up champions, one of whom knocked him on his ass. Then retired at 32 just as Patterson and Liston were coming on the scene
Not even a Mayweather fanboy, but the contrast in skill level and pool of competition is night and day.

>knew mcgregor in school
You dumb cunts never went to school.

Try harder next time.

So, where can a guy bet on this fight?

lol

streams when and where

Though I would like to see Mayweather get knocked out, I'm afraid Connor is going to sleep.

Padded or not I just can't see him losing for the first time to Mcgregor..

I expect McGregor to either miss the weight later today or look drained. If he misses the weight, I expect him to make it at the second attempt, but this will further impact him.

I think Mayweather will look exceptional because he walks around at the weight, so it'll come naturally to him.

There may be a bit of trash talking or showboating by McGregor as a last attempt to draw in some further PPV buys.

I think McGregor will rehydrate after the weigh in up to the 160s (not 170s as he has claimed, that'd be far too much) because he wants to have power behind his punches and a further size advantage, but ultimately this will be his downfall as the weight fluctuations will mess with his reactions, speed and stamina.

I think Mayweather will fight McGregor like he did Zab Judah, he'll move forward and use a high guard rather than his usual shoulder roll/philly shell - even though it does work against southpaws, it's not as effective.

I honestly expect McGregor to try to unleash an onslaught, but ultimately Mayweather will be too quick, too agile and too accurate.

McGregor may possibly be stopped by Mayweather in or around round 7/8/9 because McGregor may struggle to keep up the pace. There's a chance McGregor may become frustrated and have a point or multiple points taken or even disqualified.

I hope I'm wrong and McGregor does something to at least make the right interesting, but I can only see a Mayweather win tomorrow night.

Even though I would like to see Conor achieve that

I think you are spot-on. But the only reason Mayweather won't knock out McGregor in the first round will be because he wants to put on a show.

No way McGregor can hurt even a 40 year old Mayweather. I know Mayweather has taken a lot of shit for the fights he's selected on his way to 49-0, but he proved himself against PacMan, and defensively, he's probably the best ever.

End of the day: Both dudes are going to be richer than Rockefeller after this bout, but McGregor will have his ass handed to him.

black nigger vs white nigger. white doesnt have any boxing experience near what the black one has. Its going to be over quick unless the white one goes super sayan and busts the chimps head open like a watermellon.

McGregor is fighting at his prime weight, they dropped to 8oz gloves, Mayweather is older, boxing is a sport of reading patterns and countering, with McGregor being a MMA fighter he's fast and unpredictable. Only way McGregor is losing is if it goes to decision. Once McGregor breaks him down with the first 3 rounds and lands with that left, it's over.

Thanks for your input. I don't think Mayweather is "TBE" as he says. He's possibly one of the best of our era, along with the likes of Roy Jones, etc. He made Pacquiao look ordinary, however it definitely would've been more competitive if they'd fought in 2009/2010 because Pacquiao was on fire then - I still would've expected a Mayweather win but the fight wouldn't have been such an insomnia cure.

You sir, have no idea what you're talking about. McGregor is going to have to remember to abide by boxing rules, get used to moving around with footwear on and believe me, when he's in there he's going to look ordinary.

mcgregor loves one thing more than winning, and that's money. The guy dresses is newborn in a three piece suit and smiles like a dumbass ffs. All he sees is dollar signs. Mayweather is a master of constructing a deal. He creates a win win situation for the both of them. Mayweather wins the fight. They both win millions. Mcgregor wont mind losing.

Damn nigger, you're breaking the scale, With these massive levels!

I'm rooting for McGregor because Ireland, but he's gonna fuckin' die.

McGregor has some of the best footwork and speed ever seen. Nothing about McGregor is ordinary.

am i the only one who thinks this whole conor and mayweather thing is a fucking scam?

Ironic since the only reason Mayweather is fighting is for the money.

Honestly I'm betting Mayweather I'm getting sick and tired of McGregor being a cunt, I can understand showing off and boasting to an extent but Christ I just want to see Mayweather do some damage to this snit nosed little Irish prick. I'm not even a fan of Mayweather but I'd rather him than McGregor.
>Don't pay for the fights but got a $200 pool bet and if I win I will be $2000 richer.

Unpredictable usually means wild punching, which either connect 1% of the time or get you lit the fuck up 99% of the time, especially by a good defensive counter puncher. Conner has a wild punch shot early few rounds, but floyd will be on his bike. By about round 5 it will look lopsided in favor of floyd. I predict a stoppage or TKO win for floyd in the 8th or later. People really believing mcgregor can out-box floyd are honestly delusional and most likely dont watch boxing.

Unfortunately I think the reality is going to be Mayweather because of technicality. Conor is either going to lose his cool a few rounds in and knee that nigger in the face or he's going to fuck up some how. As much as I want to see McGregor beat the everliving fuck out of Floyd..I'm just not sure.

He's not fast and his power is overrated. Aldo ran into a punch and yes, he got KOd, that'll happen if you run into a punch. Nate Diaz took his best punches all night, wasn't KOd. How's he going to move around like he does in the octagon when he has to wear something on his feet? You're so wrong on this, lol.

There's absolutely no fucking chance McGregor can outbox Mayweather, but there's much more to this fight that just can't be "analyzed", it's either gonna be a great fight or over soon.

Diaz is bigger than him and eats punches for breakfast

Nah it will most likely be a snoozer. Its like a gold medal decathalete vs a gold medal 400m runner. The decathalete is a better all around athlete and most likely in better condition than the 400 runner, but the 400 runner just runs the 400 and will destroy the decathalete in that single event.

So. He's a person with a mandible like anyone else. If McGregor hits so hard, he should've KOd Diaz. The truth is, McGregor hits hard, but isn't a one punch KO artist unless somebody runs into his punch or has a very weak chin.

That's a nigger breakfast