Does he have leading man potential?

Does he have leading man potential?

His expression is so effortless and conveys so much raw emotion. If he could bottle that up and channel it he could be the next A list hollywood stud if you ask me.

>If he could bottle that up and channel it

yeah

too bad 99.99% of people can't act for shit

that number includes literal actors in Hollywood btw

Nah, he dared to speak the truth.
He's burned his bridge with Hollywood.
No one will work with him after he dared show his true thought for Chloe.
Plus look at him, what is he, 12? 13? Child labour laws...

>Maybe if they do a fantasy island remake he's got a chance?

Is this guy's name Ricardo? It feels like it is

It's Pablo

ze plane! ze plane!

How the fuck does he know every bitch that I know?

It's sunny. He has sensitive eyes. I look like this constantly in summer. I get in a lot of street fights.

reminder that the "actors" that you think can "act" literally don't act at all and just play themselves in every role. So, yeah, nobody can act. Everyone fucking sucks at it.

I hope he's the first over the wall when Trump is President.

Post of the decade right here lmao

It's actually Andres

I'm telling you, I feel Pablo's pain. As a fellow spic who worked with ugly rich people, it takes a toll on your soul.

I hope he didn't sleep with her. Sometimes you do. Not because they're hot or for money. Just because you can.

I hope he didn't make my mistakes. They haunt you.

Where did you work fellow spic

I want to bang some rich broads

>Where did you work fellow spic
I do landscape and general errands for a lot of people in the Dominions area of San Antonio, Texas.

My job is kinda weird, it's nothing official. I cut grass and do "errands" which can range from shopping for food to scoring drugs.

I hate it.
>I want to bang some rich broads
No you don't. They are awful people and make you do awful things. They either don't give a damn about you and see you as some sort of fetish object or love you so much they decide that you belong to them, willing to ruin your life so that you depend on them.

I never hated the rich before but working for them has made me realize that most of them are awful people.

DUDE I'M IN HOUSTON

LET ME JOIN YOU I CAN HELP YOU

desu though I think I can handle some of the crazy. Care to share some stories?

is it pronounced ahn dRRRRe yaas?

>DUDE I'M IN HOUSTON
>LET ME JOIN YOU I CAN HELP YOU
Sorry, I already gave my best friend a job helping me. He drives me around everywhere since I hate driving. Not much else to do, to be honest. Everything I do is mostly networking and when I do landscape, it's always just busy work, nothing big. They just make me do it so they can have someone around to order.
>Care to share some stories?
I don't mind. I'm a bit drunk. Don't expect anything big though. I don't work for any big names. I met Tommy Lee once. Nice man. He offered me lemonade while he asked if I could find him some "female company".

I'm not a pimp so I couldn't help him, but he seemed fine with it. I picked up trash, pulled up a stump on his property, and he made me lunch. Steak and refried beans. Great shit.

Let me write up something else. the one time I almost fucked my life up.

That and also some insane rich chick stories pls camarada

Fuck if I know

was he fired? celebs sometimes throw fits and pull their influence to ruin the commoners. im just curious is all

What's he looking st Sup Forums?

So, the one time I almost ruined my life wasn't with some crazy "chick".

I was working for this one guy, no one special, just some rich dude. I actually liked this guy, he never asked me to do any illegal shit, he just had me do two jobs.

1.) Clean his pool, which was easy.
2.) Buy groceries from a list that was put on the counter of the kitchen every day I came in.

The second one was fine, for the most part, but I noticed sometimes that there were weeb products on it, Pocky, specific ramen products, Ramune, etc. They were a pain since most times I had to go to an Asian market to find that stuff, if they even had it. I asked the guy about it, turns out, they were for his son.

I had no idea he had a son, since I only saw the guy around the house, he tells me his son is a bit of a shut in. I decide to drop it, not my problem, curiously is fulfilled, but then he asks me.

"You mind hanging out with him sometime? You know, as a favor to me?"

I fucked up. I thought the guy was really cool, he treated me like an actual human being instead of a fucking servant. I respected him. So I told him yes, I'd hang out with his kid.

Next day, I come in, I got all sorts of stuff to make this as painless as possible, games, anime, whatever. I was dreading it hard as fuck. I didn't want to hang out with some shitty fucking neckbeard.

I go upstairs, knock on his door, and shit a brick factory when the person who opens the door isn't a fatass neckbeard, but a tall, slim girl on lolita get up. I was really confused, apologized, asked if she could point me to Leo's (the kid's name) room.

I get a a glare and the girl says she's Leo.

I accept it immediately and introduce myself, tell him to get ready to fucking party. I got fightan games, anime, and more Jap candy than you could shake a nuke at.

I get a smile and laugh and every day, we hang out. It's great. I was having a blast, never brought up the whole cross dressing thing, just rolled with it.

>distgust
>vallet

This is America dude. Learn to speak English

wheres the part where you fuck her

It's supposed to be valet, not "vallet"