/nba/ - Let's Make A Deal Edition

NY:ESPN: Wolves inquire about Derrick Rose
LAC:BOS not expected to trade for Blake Griffin
NY:Clippers still hoping to land Carmelo Anthony
UTA:Jazz exploring the market for Derrick Favors?
LAK:ESPN: Wizards interested in Lou Williams
PHO:P.J. Tucker the 'most likely' to be moved?
CHI:Jimmy Butler feels he'll remain in Chicago
NO:DeMarcus Cousins deal finalized on Monday
DEN:Rockets interested in Wilson Chandler?
SAC:Darren Collison and McLemore are available?
OKC:All-Star Russell Westbrook scores 41 points
NO:Report: Buddy Hield available in trade talks

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carmichaeldave/status/833915554071093248
youtube.com/watch?v=JA10XUaI3Mo
sbnation.com/nba/2017/2/20/14668554/demarcus-cousins-kings-sixers-picks-swap-pelicans
youtube.com/watch?v=alLR58G3w18
youtube.com/watch?v=qyE0CWfuWiY
twitter.com/CarmichaelDave/status/833915554071093248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/carmichaeldave/status/833915554071093248

poor boogie

The call that saved the Celtics.

who is this? can i get a quick rundown?

This is a good show

youtube.com/watch?v=JA10XUaI3Mo

dont click this

>leafs will defend this

What is his endgame?

Last night happenings

Both the Wizards and the Jazz are in talks with the Lakers for Lou William's. Lakers want a first round pick (preferably this year, protection in case they lose theirs)

Launder money for Serbian drug gangs

this pepe is so ugly it annoys me. do NOT post this.

men the kings fucked up on this on many angles
>sbnation.com/nba/2017/2/20/14668554/demarcus-cousins-kings-sixers-picks-swap-pelicans
>got shit in return for a star player
>lying about wanting to keep a player who finally committed to staying
>ownership made out to be the biggest disaster in the nba

Nice quads

>men
>men
>men
>men

shut the FUCK up you pathetic little tripfaggot, this is the most annoying shit on this board.

>this pepe is so ugly it annoys me. do NOT post this.

also kyrie is a fucking idiot

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT AINGE JUST DO SOMETHING

Apparently Vivek thinks Buddy Hield will be better than Curry when he hits the prime.

youtube.com/watch?v=alLR58G3w18
GOAT

fucking kek I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this interesting pattern

>Hall of Famer @PeterVecsey1 says Indiana is among the teams showing interest in Nets C Brook Lopez in advance of Thursday's trade deadline

Among other teams? So that means we
have a good chance in dealing Brook for picks?

Why are all the celtics fans so desperate for ainge to do somethig? We are second in the east, without our best defender and we have good picks in a good draft year.

>Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 5m5 minutes ago
>Guards that the Pelicans will work out this week include Mario Chalmers, Quinn Cook, Reggie Williams and Hollis Thompson, per league sources

>Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 5m5 minutes ago
>Guards that the Pelicans will work out this week include Mario Chalmers, Quinn Cook, Reggie Williams and Hollis Thompson, per league sources

lol but I am not even remotely turned on about being gay.

men good job being a grammar nazi on a norwegian ice hunting board

he's not very smart. There will be no one better as a shooter than Steph Curry in history, and Heald will never get back to back MVP, one unanimous MVP

If I had to guess, a mid to late first is about what he'll go for.

>draft jimmer
>bust
>trade for black jimmer
>?????

Literally vivek

>grammar nazi
are you an idiot? do you know what grammar is? i'm just fucking sick of seeing you actually type out a goddamn verbal tic online. if you talk like this in real life i can understand why you have literally no friends

>We
>Our
>we

Kill
Your
Self

*blocks your path*

not even the bast lakers rapper tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=qyE0CWfuWiY

it's lakers fans memeing

funny to see the rio fall after leaving miami

>lol but I am not even remotely turned on about being gay.

what? lmao......

what did he mean by this....?

Remember when he thought Stauskis was going to be the next Klay Thompson?

luckily I dont talk like this IRL

He tore his ACL at age 30. Very few players come back from it at all the same, and even less after age 30.

he won't, hes too much of jew with the brooklyn picks. if you can get jimmy butler for their pick this year he should do it without question.

I like him. But I already know the Kings will ruin his career.

I'm so sorry Buddy. This shouldn't have ever happened.

WE LOVE YOU BOOGIE, DIVAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

twitter.com/CarmichaelDave/status/833915554071093248

why? jimmy butler is not worth giving up a top pick in a fucking loaded draft.

HABBENING

Someone explain to me why this is true pls. Boston with Butler isn't gonna beat cleveland, let alone the Spurs or GS. Why not just try to process, resign your dudes, and be a 50 win team for like 10 years?

blocks your draft

"no"

*Blocks your franchises future*

what fucking use is a 19 year old player going to be to the Celtics who want to win now? Butler would legitimately give them a shot of taking down Cleveland.

he's just trolling

i think

really you think butler is the "key piece" to take down lebron? lol are you kidding right?

men I would trade away the pick only for a game changer

They don't want to win now, they want to win at all. You don't mortgage a shot at a franchise player for a shot to get out of the east. It's better to wait until free agency and the draft.

Men the most cucked tripfag on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

last year did the nba trade deadline occur during the all-star break?

Just for what it's worth.

Much higher chance of winning a title by trading for Butler than the chance of any one of Boston's picks being worth a damn. Let alone a franchise star.

That's why the Celtics are under pressure to make a choice. The team they have now isn't going to do shit in the playoffs, and unless they make a big move. They're just wasting years of their core players for unlikely event of a draft pick becoming a star player.

you forgot to add "men" to this point, it's invalid

Men the most cucked tripfag on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

If that's the case they should go all-out and trade for Melo or Blake. Someone transcendent.

Boogie more of a man than bitchmade Durshit.
Cousins:
>Get shit on for bad in-game attitude
>Pays for a teen's funeral
>Gives to the community religiously
>Gets traded away
>Still shows up in town and talk to everyone's face.
>Starts crying, yet still balls up to speak to the people of Sacremento

KD:
>Decision 2.0
>Teases fans by saying you'll make it to the finals
>Throws a series
>Gives money to tornado victims, only to later leave an organization/fanbase as devastated as twister-raped Moore
>Sabotages franchise
>Leaves team
>Send a text message to one person
>Sit in hotel room to brood
>Everywhere he goes, he's reminded of how much of a man he's not

You know, between Boogie and Westbrook, those two really are the realest niggas to ball in the modern era.

Even with Butler, the Celtics have no chance against the Cavs. Friendly reminder their primary paint option is Al fucking Horford. You don't win big in playoff with Horford, plain and simple, and he's too expensive to keep on bench.

The only way the Celtics trade for Butler is because they believe it will attract them a top FA in the offseason (the failed Horford plan again). Ainge knows that IT+Butler only gets you a puncher's chance against the Cavs and no chance against the Dubs. Giving up the farm for Butler would be so fucking retarded.

>Melo
no
>Blake
would actually put them over the top in this regard. clippers won't give him up for anything less than a king's ransom though, so it will never happen with ainge.

This. /nba/ and Twitter are both fucking retarded. What could the Celtics land in a trade that lets them win it all? Blake, maybe? MAYBE? Maybe Melo? But it's not guaranteed with either of them.

They may genuinely be better off keeping the picks.

this is some high quality shitposting.

that means a lot coming from you

you think anything will happen tonight? because i want to call it a night but i don't want to miss anything, fucking ainge.

it's 2 am bruh, go to bed

men they wont do shit with melo if he is a number one player. he is perfect as being a role player like he was on the USA basketball teams

men what the point of losing sleep over a big trade?

men men what's the point of men losing sleep men over a big men trade?

wow Ingram is a big guy

Melos a celtic. its confirmed

the call the saved the eastern conference

If Melo destroys this team I swear.

you swear whut faggut, fight me

fuuuarrk.

Does this mean rose is gone as well and they rebuild around the zinger pinger in the draft?

Ill be sad

wrong person

member when Celtics fans were certain they would get Durant?

member?

Melo at PF will do great things for the celtics.

t. Knicks fan

you really want rose senpai? it's best to get what picks you can from the celtics and build around porzinGOD

Wait, did Jimmy Butler had a default twitter banner? Or did he just removed it???

That fucking Horford contract is going to be an albatross around the franchise's fucking neck.

FUCK KEVIN DURANT

they need to ditch rose and noah 2bh but no way anybody is taking noah

thibs will

Like hog the ball, be a non factor on defense and mess with the chemistry?

nah someone will take him, albeit you'll get nothing in return. rose will bring back a decent haul.

if the knicks can get a good draft pick, cut the dead weight, and ACTUALLY DRAFT WELL, they could be on the right track

>You now remember marcus smart, casual kelly olynyk, and fucking tom brady showing up to the Durant meeting.

HHHAHHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>get horford instead and no boogie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Horford is better than Cousins

Durant's team was shit cancer filled with assholes, why would you want to be around assholes and work with assholes all day. If I worked with assholes I couldn't stand, I'd leave

every team has a terrible contract.

>Horford is better than Cousins

shut up kike

>Horford is better than Cousins

>Harden was asked if he misses playing with Westbrook.

>“Yeah, of course,” Harden said. “I think if all of us had an opportunity to play with a guy like that, you’d love playing with him because he’ll run through a wall for you.

cool revisionist history

This Rubio trade is really interesting. He is a legit floor general and lives to feed people. Melo (he's not getting traded) had the best years of his career when he had a real pg and zinger would also benefit.

I don't see how Rose helps the twolves though. Guesz Thibs really wants those knees

>an albatross

lol wut? after this year he has 1 more season and the 3rd on the contract is a player option

go to bed Rich, nobody cares.

>Melo (he's not getting traded)

Why do people keep saying this? it's over, he's gone. All the commotion from the Celtics social media is not a coincidence. Where there's smoke there's fire.

>you now remember Durant making the wrong choice like a pussy ass bitch when he could have been a legend leading the Celtics to multiple titles

Durant made the right decision, next. W(inning)arriors are winning at least 5 straight.

This. I think the worst part about Durant not going to the Celtics over the Warriors is that it means the Eastern Conference is still a 1-team conference. We are unironically going to watch Lebron in the Finals for the seventh straight year.

fuck off Rich, don't you have anything better to do?

Because Ainge's jewishness is going to stop it. He literally wouldn't give up what amounted to a ham sandwich for Boogie and is trying to super lowball Butler. I look forward to him finding and pucking the 1 bust in this draft