Do you think there's a chance for barça?

Do you think there's a chance for barça?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7VpKgGkyU
youtube.com/watch?v=bOX2QpfMkq4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qLAQMg0V9c
youtube.com/watch?v=0QY1ruX42ME
youtube.com/watch?v=X8oVF8mopzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the biggest deficit Barcelona has ever overcome over 2 legs?

it's a ploy so that enrique gets fired, they know they won't win the league if he stays

>Qatar vs. Qatar
it's obviously rigged

If Messi orchestrates a 4-0 comeback and Barca wins on penalties, he is the undisputed goat.

4-0 against Bayern: They made the comeback and only lost 3-0 at home.

>implying he won't score six Goals by himself

No club in UCL history has overcome a first-leg gap greater than 3 goals to advance. It'd be a massive first, but they have to score at least 6 if PSG get even one.

>trusting Messi in big games

Underrated kek

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7VpKgGkyU

youtube.com/watch?v=bOX2QpfMkq4

youtube.com/watch?v=0QY1ruX42ME

youtube.com/watch?v=X8oVF8mopzw

no, they barely beat a relegation team at the weekend

there's no chance they wont concede a goal, and there's no chance theyll score 6

>nothing later than 2015

Forget scoring 5 goals, how will Pakilona keep their own sheet clean? Literally impossible.

Paris should forfeit so Barcelona gets to win 3-0.

scrapping the bottom of the barrel so much he posts the same link twice
lel

anyway, even if by some miracle he doesn't dry heave, barca will concede at least 1 and the fact that they got no away goals is huge.

Anyone that's watched more than 5 Barcelona games this season knows it's more likely they'll be raped again than win against PSG, let alone win by 4+ goals. They'd need some massive refball plus a Messi master class performance (might I remind you he's a choker) and some next level luck in order to stop that terrible defence from conceding.

If they somehow make it they'll just get thrashed by Bayern later on anyways, it's not like they're good enough to win the CL.

That's actually brilliant, but they'd never get away with it

I feel that Messi could somehow score four if he performs at his best, but even if he does, Barcelona will allow at least 2.

It's over

they cant do it, if you refuse to play you forfeit all money from that CL season, youre disqualified and you have to pay a fine. plus the disciplinary committee can add further sanctions

you know he won't be at Sup Forums because everyone is gonna be
>Psg choked

Only way I see it happening is with a very early PSG red

At best he'll score 2 and the team will concede 4

This
Even with their disaster of a midfield and backline, PSG is shit
If Enrique isn't sacked Messi will leave

well, what would you call getting ko'd out of the competition after beating a team by 4-0 in the first leg? bear in mind this is the worst barcelona of the last 10 years

Early red you say?

>this is the worst barcelona of the last 10 years
lol. literal retard

I believe it's a matter of how handsome you look

if messi does it, Argentina will win next WC