Hey everyone extremely depressed up early because i will be going to jail for a year in a few days my lease is over in...

Hey everyone extremely depressed up early because i will be going to jail for a year in a few days my lease is over in 2 months and i just need help gathering a little more money to leave my roommate while I'm gone he will be using that money to pay the rent, and for my dog, he will also be making the last payment on my car and putting money in my accouny i don't know where else to ask for help I've been a huge contribution to Sup Forums for years

Do you get raped?

Sorry about that user

Will reward anyone who donates countless nudes or can give up my snapchat name with lots of girls or something

What where you charged with Vs what did you actually do bro?

fucking that dog and sell da tapes

If you have been on Sup Forums for a long time, you know that people will help, but, TITS TIMESTAMP or GTFO

Sell car?

I was charged with aggravated battery on a police officer for pushing a cop off me i got it reduced to battery but still have to serve time because they drug tested me and i had thc in my system even though i wasnt on drugs or anything during the accident

It is literally all i have i want to sell it when i get out in a year not put any miles on it and hopefully get my life back together

Degenerate begging whore felon.

Dick

You either have a criminal history or a crappy attorney if you didn't get probation. First offense would not have been jail time.

Ah missed the part about last payment. Wish you the best op. Start a thread when you get out.

I had a shitty bar lawyer i couldnt afford a good attorney i guess i could have done 10 years

We love op

Good behavior and overcrowding you could be out in 6 months

Just sad for my mom and dogs

Can someone please help me out with my internet bills? My mom is mad at me and won't pay me a crap, I'll be outta data in no time. Please /bros help me out, I'd pay you back asap with a lil interest. Pls?

I'LL GIVE YOU SNAPCHAT NAMES!
THEY'RE YOUNG THOUGH AND WILL PROBABLY NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

some hardcore jail sluts will have a lot fun with you I am sure -enjoy

Should i kill myself?

be a go femanon and provide us with pictures of that later - entertain us - no need to get out of the game to early

i think you shouldnt, just fucking go to tijuana or something and fuck usa. i could have really helped you, but im no where near the postion to do that. Though i can take care of your dog.