Anyone still sticking to old gear in here?

Anyone still sticking to old gear in here?
Been vaping for 4 years and I got this SMOK M80 and Subtank Mini 2 years ago I think but I kind of stopped vaping and went on with smoking cigarettes for the past year.
Honestly it's hard to find nice juice in here and I'd like some recommendations like sites that deliver and such. (Eastern Eurofag here).

Still have a Smok XCube II and Troll RDA

Eurofag, just smoke cigs like a regular nicotine addict. Your steam isn't as satisfying or effective.

Kill yourself, Ahmed

i could only smoke white ox for 12 years but since the smok alien 220 and some random fruit ejuice with 18mg nictoine i havent lit up in over 3 months

it fucking works youre just a moron

Name is David, clown. Fuck off.

>2017
>still vaping

Suit yourself. You're limited to radioactive tobacco while I can choose whether to have bacon flavor or ice-cream while I get my nic fix

fleva se piasame

>Any year, caring what year it is

Trendyfag detected, followers are either gay or niggers. Which are you?

Sure thing, Abdullah

Someone who actually smokes, not just pretends to smoke like a massive faggot.

just vape weed lmao

KEK, underage cancerfag who smokes to look cool detected

Any ideas on how to get provari to be relevant again? Provari was the shit, shame it was left behind

>B-but mom, all the cool kids were smoking and I didn't want them to make fun of me, please don't ground me!

Where did I say it was cool? Vaping is supposed to be for people who want to give up smoking not some gay fad.

KEK, cool strawman, kiddo. You got BTFO so now you're making shit up.

Yeah you sure got me.

>N-uh uh, YOU ARE! MOOOOM! GUYS ARE BTFOING ME ON THE INTERNET!! HEY DON'T TAKE MY CIGGIES AWAY! I'M ALMOST OLD ENOUGH TO SMOKE, GIB THEM BACK! NO FAIR!

Its also to replace smoking. Ive been using it for 4 years and im a lot healthier than i was. I know the whole vapefag meme people are trying to do now but thats all it is, a meme. Im not going to kill myself because some sperglords on the internet are trying to hurt my feelings by making fun of muh vapes. Shit, I make fun of the fags too kek

Haha, this nigger's bragging about smoking!

Why waste your keystrokes on this edgy tween?

No adult types like this. I'm old enough to be your dad.

>n-nuh uh, you are!

Gotta getz my nictoine....