Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism.

one reason?

ok, because you dont "believe in" it.

you believe in there being an invisible, intangiable, ephemeral being or beings that supposedly have omnipitent powers over us, without there being any evidence for them.

not believing in any such nonsense is what constitutes atheism.

/thread

Bible and Jesus, also many paranormal stuff can be taken as a evidence.

jesus was real ? right...

and the bible.? I have a book here that says the bible is made up and full of lies.. so whats your point ?

this

if no one believed in god would he exist?

I think thats all you need to think about. Anything based entirely in "faith" ceases to exist once nobody is actually thinking about it..

Atheism is based on faith. You don't know what was on the beginning.

religion is a terrible and ridiculous way to find truth

you are a troll

You mean "the Gods delusion" ? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, i just said fact.

Maaaate, I'm on your side as a fellow non-religiotard, but make sure you know the definition of a word before you use it. "Ephemeral" refers to something fleeting or temporary. It comes from the word Ephemera, which is a genus of beetle with a short life-span. The absurd god of christfaggotry is claimed to be the opposite.

Perhaps you meant ethereal.

wow

atheism is based on faith ... ORLY ? id love to hear this explained without requiring some LSD

dont think you understand what "evidence" is.

evidence is something which is repeatable, can be observed by all, which has verifiable proof behind it.

"your honour, this is a gun! it proves the accused was the murderer".
Is not evidence.

"Your honour, this gun was found on the accused when he was arrested. it had been discharged twice, and bullets fired from the gun were a ballistic match to the two found in the body, as you can read in this report".
That is evidence.

>the bible is the word of god
>it says so in the bible

checkm8 atheists

>the Gods delusion
>gods

That's what he should have called it, to remind christfags that their laughable little god is just one of thousands of fabricated gods.

Also, when you find some evidence that your god actually exists, you will be able to talk about that, instead of hats. Then you will look less retarded.

You are wrong. Atheism is a rejection of all Gods, not just some. That makes your argument invalid.

HELL YEAH SPIDEY THREAD

Resistance to learning is one of the surest signs of stupidity. You have my sympathy.

Your idea of evidence is shitty, i don't think its a definition of real evidence or proof.

>believe
>in atheism
You mean antitheism? Not believing in god and believing there is no god are two different things - after all, you don't believe in all those 2k gods invented throughout the history, do you? That makes you an atheist as well.

If God's not real, the explain this. Checkmate athiests!

NIGGA YOU AINT THE REAL SPIDEY

You believe "in the beginning nothing exploded and here we all are".
>inb4 hurr durr where did God come from then?
Hush, pumpkin. Don't strain that sweet little noggin. God as a being exists outside of time and space - something incomprehensible for temporal, corporeal beings such ourselves, If you could comprehend God you would have to be God. But you're not.

Nice strawman.

You're pretty much fucking retarded aren't you? Do you have to wear a helmet or are you just garden variety retarded?

The whole point of atheism is "no theism" - you don't need to believe in anything.

This topic is so old and tired. I really don't know what you fucktards get out of it.

Atheism is a claim that God doesn't exist. It means that it needs evidence.

Except in reality never anything paranormal happened. James Randy is still sitting on them 1000k bucks for the first person who can actually do something paranormal. 100s tried 0 succeded, so stfu.

>Atheism is a claim that God doesn't exist
False, try again.

>Hush, pumpkin. Don't strain that sweet little noggin. God as a being exists outside of time and space - something incomprehensible for temporal
Great. How do you know that? And why are so many denominations of Christianity and an innumerable amount of proposed true gods? Are they all correct? Are you a God?

Why are there*

Idiot wtf is going on in your head? Christians believe god made them, so how is his existance coupled to the believes of individuals who didnt exist before he made them? Can you think for one minute before you post?

False ? Because what ? Idiot. You try again.

They are talking about same God, dumbass. Go back to your basement fedora and paint nails black.

>Because what ?
Factually false. Atheism is absence of belief, not belief in non-existence.

Atheists also dont come up with stories and proclaim them as unarguable truth, like religious people do. In fact if you had a brain you'd understand that in "the beginning" spacetime didnt exist and there is no way to find out what exactly happened. Goddamn read a book.

>They are talking about same God, dumbass.
How do you know that? And why haven't only monotheistic regions existed if that's true? Don't forget to prove even that one God exists too. The floor is yours.

Monotheistic religions*