Can someone be a right chum and give me $15 so I can eat?

Can someone be a right chum and give me $15 so I can eat?
paypal.me/Jaffa106
It’s hard being homeless

Get a job.

>Get a job
Shouldn't you be at work right now?

never beg Sup Forums for money again you fuck, i bet you believe in BLM too

>guessing at bank account
>not making an educated guess within 10% error
you have to try to be this stupid
public library
hunger is a motivating factor
glhf

Here's a chicken dinner

Get a job

I'm about to make fifteen bucks in 30 minutes

Get the fuck out poor fag. Go work you miserable excuse for a fucking human.

Can someone please help me out with my internet bills? My mom is mad at me and won't pay me a crap, I'll be outta data in no time. Please /bros help me out, I'd pay you back asap with a lil interest. Pls?

don't lie to us, you want this money to buy heroin with. there are places that hand out food. they don't hand out heroin, though, so you'll have to beg somewhere else for that.

sucking dick?

Walking dogs

Also, OP has an internet connection

You must not be doing too bad to have a device that connects you to the internet and an access point.

Sounds like there's more left to lose

Not so hard that you don't have internet access.

Waste of fucking skin.

Underage shouldn't be on Sup Forums. Why don't mods do their jobs.

fuck you, cunt.

Not paying for your giant bomb membership

They do in the netherlands

While Op is a faggot I disagree with this notion entirely. Just because you have a phone or have access to the internet doesn't mean there's more left to loose. You could have a piece of shit from ten years ago that someone gave you that could still post on this site and free hotspots are fucking everywhere these days. Just because people have nice things doesn't mean they're irresponsible with money, and just because someone is homeless doesn't mean they don't deserve to have nice things. More likely to sell them and end up back with nothing? Yes. But it's not like it's impossible to obtain, human kindness and decency is a thing, just not in this place.

Kree Jaffa. Also, get a fucking job.

would you suck dick for a cheeseburger?
>inb4 op is fag

please, im in need. i promise to pay you back. I need $30 pls. if anybody wanna help me out. paypal me @ edward98cooper
pls guz, just think ill be outta interernet, thats pls?

There is this magic thing that's called working hard. That's the preferable method of gaining income.

No cunt, get a job

You should have saved money to buy food rather than spend it on dumb video games nigger.

If you cock tribute the eclipse

please guz ill be out of internet, thats worst than dying a painful death. i beg you, at least, each one of you pay $5 and help make it 30 bucks.
i promise that ill pay back and would help you with whatver i can ever EVER
PLEASE paypal me some spare bucks @ edward98cooper

Post your bare ass, if I like what I see, I'll send money.

dude i too need help. please?

HALP Sup Forums NEED MONIES FOR CUMMISIONS OF FURSONA PLZ GIBE MONIES HALP Sup Forums HALP GIBE MONIES PLZ NEED CUMMISIONS OF FURSON AND MORE SMUT OF FURSONA FOR YCH CUMMISIONS HALP HALP HALP

If you post a time stamped picture of yourself attacking a bee hive or wasp nest with a stick, yes.

If you cum tribute you my SIL, I will send you $15 in BTC