Fighting sports this is true

Fighting sports this is true

>Muay Thai behind MMA
dropped.

where is chessboxing?

Boxing is too corrupt and rigid. MMA is alright.

There is no good fighting sport desu senpai

>Boxing is too corrupt and rigid
how so?

>no sumo

It's literally corrupt and clinching and other bullshit defensive points killed the sport

Mayweather is one of the worst """boxers""" ever

GOAT sport

Put MMA at the bottom and you have it right.

Boxing is the chess of combat sports on the whole MMA is bar room brawling you only have to see Lewis vs Browne to see how simple it is.

>not WWE at the bottom

>worst "boxer" ever
No man, the whole strategy of boxing is to punch at opportune times, if that means circling your opponent it works, have you ever watched a boxing match from the 70s all they do I circle and punch and intervals, just like in rocky and just like in mayweathers fights, please, be more educated on this

Sumo is comfiest combat sport by far

This is literally backwards

I guess it's true for boxing since people at that level of enlightenment don't exist.

boxing is like 19 levels above any of these other subhuman disgusting """""""""""""""sports'""""""""""""""""""". Please don't even put it in the same meme

Boxing is one-dimensional and boring. MMA is far more diverse. You've used a cherry-picked example to discredit MMA. I could do the same with thousands of boxing matches.

>I could do the same with thousands of boxing matches
the thing is, both Browne and Lewis are top 10 in their weight class and are fighting at the most elite level (they literally headlined a card) yet they're both dreadful.

it's a mystery

where is WWE?

>no WWE under galaxy-shaper tier

Hahaha

HAha I actually did that once the guy who invented it was in Santa Monica we did it by the pier. Hahaha

so if you're getting BTFO'd at chess and constantly in check you can stall for time and go for the KO during the boxing round?

It's literally the dumbest thing ever

The closer to a real fight it is the better it is. Boxing is too artificially constrained, and I say this even though I hate the grappling fuckfests MMA fights often turn into.

"Boxing" is about hitting and not getting hit. In that regard, Mayweather is actually one of the best boxers ever. He's an above average "fighter" and a poor "entertainer," as in nearly all of his matches are boring as fuck.

I still firmly believe prime Pacquiao would have taken prime Mayweather.

Believe what you want pacquiao never beats mayweather not at any age or any weight. Mayweather is just that great