Today in rural PA: Friend received this on his front lawn this morning in a bag of rice

Today in rural PA: Friend received this on his front lawn this morning in a bag of rice.

Oh lord im from 717 area

>no web page

A bunch of nonsense. Realy, these KKK guys should stop their counterproductive retarded shit and let the Alt-Right do everything.

And that's assuming they're KKK and not FBI, Antifa or some other government organization.

Sweet! Free Rice!

Literally fbi

The kkk do have a website tho?

you're*

>if that offends you your racist
>your racist
>your
Ughh

So we're doing this again

Yeah, they had me until the
>your racist

I can't be part of an organization that pays so little attention to the grammar and spelling of its promotional materials.

There are several 'KKKs' and they used to be infiltrated with feds. Most of their 90s-looking web pages were shut down by anonymous yesterday.

If you google the number on the form you get their website idiot.

The grammar..

>shut down buy anonymous

Kek ya right, so they DoS'd them? Big deal.

Trump COULD say he condemns these people, like every other president from either party would do...

>anonymous
I'm a fire muh laz0r , what a fucking joke they are.

But he doesn't! And that's why he's your pres nigger.

Where can I get free rice yo

The cheap bastards only give out like a cup's worth in a ziploc. Funny how they use a food that's a staple of chinks' and wetbacks' diets to promote white power.

No one said they were smart or rich. Then again, how much food have you donated to your community?

>donated
>with propaganda

sure he did.

fuck off kid

sure kid

I'm proud to be white

I'm sure some starving niggers who can't even read in the first place appreciated that bag of rice. You're an ungrateful fuck.

Well, you did put all that work into achieving whiteness, so you should be proud.

Lot of Christian food drives do basically the same thing, nobody complains about that.

Happens all the time, welcome to America

*You're

Yes, they do. It's not charity if your goal is recruitment.

I fucking hate Christians.

I would seriously hesitate to eat it.

I've made similar flyers for both the KKK, the Scientologists and Antifa.
Shit's cash.

sure kid

sad

Plot twist. Rice bag probably coated with anthrax

How does one get into such a job?

Would totally bend over OP

That's a great marketing straight Klan. The part that got me is the "as they should." Making stupid ppl think you're more open minded.

"white pride doesn't mean hate"

why are white people always trying to rewrite history

Being so 12

we could call insistently the number

I second that notion.

It's a hobby. I'm a shit stirrer.

Why are niggers destroying historical monuments?

I hope the receiver did lol