Monterey Bay Aquarium Jellyfish

>Monterey Bay Aquarium Jellyfish
youtube.com/watch?v=ceP_zvyM3A4

Anyone else watching this? The music is so peaceful and it's just jellyfish floating in and out of focus. The entire time I've just been posting real facts and bullshit ones in chat for fun but now I'm a little bored wondering if there are other cool streams out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2lUS2A6QY
youtube.com/watch?v=H0euSoQ4Ue8
youtube.com/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg
youtube.com/watch?v=UNm97gGLFNs
youtube.com/watch?v=hvK3hhuZ0c4
youtube.com/watch?v=GURJTnEBcF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7J7mveGJo
youtube.com/watch?v=qu3j-m_Ed0E
youtube.com/watch?v=1YnlX4CkPDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdd1EkznnHw
youtube.com/watch?v=lpDGb5r57ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=gq11un3xqsA
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxbDvc-n9o
youtube.com/watch?v=OlzeBNep6Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jiq7EbzUMrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fih5Wpe6ac4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comfy af desu

What the fuck was up with that like one week period with all those random streams showing up on peoples recs? It was super fucking weird

Checked

I was once recc'd a stream of some mountain valley in Austria and the only other guy in chat was this Russian with a website about his midi-synth rock band and all these horrifying noir, gothic, fantasy graphics

Im still getting those weird streams recc'd , like one of some eastern european town square. Totally dead stream too only like 5 people watching

nice quads

link

This was months ago so I don't have it but you can filter out searches for only what's live or 360.

Here's community programming from Cache Valley, Utah.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2lUS2A6QY

no i meant to the russian's website. thanks for the links though

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me thank you user

WOW FAMALMAM THIS IS SO FAKE WHAT'S THE EVOLUTIONARY PURPOSE.

Thanks user. Super comfy
I actually think when I eventually kill myself I'll have this on in the background

>kitten academy
youtube.com/watch?v=H0euSoQ4Ue8

I'm trying to find some odd streams but in the meantime here's just a dead one with earlier footage of a bunch of cats playing around.

800 tokens for a private jelly show

Found a better stream, much like the OP.

>ISS footage of the earth set to calming ambient tones as it slowly orbits around
youtube.com/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg

Actual chat going on as well.

Another stream. I really want to make this a general so I might spend the night just looking up stuff to post here for people to enjoy.

>Mecca livestream set to chanting
youtube.com/watch?v=UNm97gGLFNs

This isn't Sup Forums related, Sup Forums

What tv show is this? Oh right, it's off topic. Fuck yourself.

>Uyghur prayer channel
youtube.com/watch?v=hvK3hhuZ0c4

>Cherokee Nation - CNTV
youtube.com/watch?v=GURJTnEBcF8

>Telugu News
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7J7mveGJo

>CCTV - China Central Television /w French sub
youtube.com/watch?v=qu3j-m_Ed0E

>Al Jazeera
youtube.com/watch?v=1YnlX4CkPDY

>KSA2 - Saudi Arabia 2 tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdd1EkznnHw

>Montage of Hubble space imagery w/ active chat
youtube.com/watch?v=lpDGb5r57ZA

>France 24 news - English narration
youtube.com/watch?v=gq11un3xqsA

>Dubai Fashiontv
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxbDvc-n9o

So? Until Hiro makes a youtube/internet media board this is the only place it can be posted. Plus, it's better than any other off-topic thread. Stop being so uptight. It's not like films, movies, or tv is actually discussed here.

You have these boards for when what favorite garbage doesn't have a board, Sup Forums
You may think you're above them, but you're not

>whining about the quality of boards
>posts on Sup Forums

>Plus, it's better than any other off-topic thread
no. it isn't. enjoy your ban

So once the election month kicks off you won't be crying or reporting threads because I would love to post about that stuff here instead of having to go to a fast board like Sup Forums.
promise??

Again, why are you so uptight about this?

To be back on topic, I'm having difficulty finding comfier streams. Maybe more will be made in the future, I hope. Seems like it's on museums and institutions to get on board with that. I hope this becomes more of a thing because it could be really interesting. Just think, here at your computer you can have a 360 view of the Mariana trench watching all these incredible creatures slyly pass by and talk about it with other people. Maybe some robot wandering around the surface of mars? Or even some drill excavating the crust of the earth reaching some enormous, crystaline cavity that stretches miles and miles.

Oh right, interracial and cunny threads are of more substance than cool streams of jellyfish and space people can enjoy on youtube and maybe possibly chat about on together.

I live not too far from Monterey and I go to the aquarium at least once or twice a year. Great place to spend a day, and the room where they keep those jellyfish has the comfiest lighting of all time.

>youtube shit
>better than any other off-topic thread

Because you are even worse.

Your kind are plebeian retards of the highest order. You spend all day discussing shitfests like "leave capekino to mexDD" and watching youtube videos whilst spamming your garbage outside of Sup Forums over and over.

Then you have the stones to ask why people who don't want you here or any other board besides Sup Forums and /b are uptight? That's hilariously adorable. I mean, have you ever even heard of VA? I guess it's okay for sixth graders to have sensibilities like this but your kind takes it to a whole other level. Do you talk about Cinema showers and Anvils all day too?

Nobody wants you mongoloids here. From "ontopic posters" to "cuck/cunnyfags". You're an embarrassment to fucking everybody on this site and the reason why Sup Forums is so looked down upon now.

I hate jellyfish

huh I guess not since you don't like that stuff. but that comes as no surprise for shitposters that want Sup Forums to a be a chatroom for when they take a break

did I miss it??

>replay of Russian astronaut spacewalk
youtube.com/watch?v=OlzeBNep6Pw

>replay of activity on sun's surface
youtube.com/watch?v=Jiq7EbzUMrw

>NASA tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Fih5Wpe6ac4

You are a mega retard. This isn't youtubers. This is streams of the outside world. Get a fucking grip.

>MUH BOARD CULTURE

lel you fucking faggot you do this shit every night and I just keep making youtube threads. Don't you get it yet? I don't even want to discuss this shit, I just want to draw you out and piss you off. I can make one thread about youtube and leave it and then you'll be there shitposting hours later crying about MUH BOARD CULTURE and how your ugly waifu is a better thread. I'm literally creating containment threads for you so you have a place to be a fat whiny autistic faggot other than threads about things I actually care about.

No, it's still ongoing and I think will be so indefinitely, which is cool. Hope more stuff like this comes along.

is youtube chat literally the worst of humanity?

its almost unbelievable, like i half think its just bots shitposting random stuff i cant actually fathom that its human beings behind a keyboard/phone actually posting this stuff

make this a permanent thread. this is comfy.

I think maybe in a decade or a half we'll probably have scenarios like in black mirror, where people stream themselves walking around some city/town, acting on the suggestions of people from chat. Or, some guy offers you a vista into his life as a lady's man picking up women from a bar/party, etc.

Nothing is as bad as the imdb comment section.

>people stream themselves walking around some city/town, acting on the suggestions of people from chat.

They've been doing that on Sup Forums for years with the Times Square livecams.

OP here, yea, I was kind of dismayed by the subject matter of what people were posting. It was just memes and everything wholly irrelevant to the stream itself. That's why I started posted facts, to at least drive the conversation to the jellyfish a bit. Even bullshit ones. It's fun. I mean, you don't have to be serious, but at least be relevant in a way. It's sad when memes come to dominate every kind of discussion with human beings on the internet. Harambe this, harambe that. C'mon. It's like some cheesy segway into conversation.