Fuck Trump, he is wrong, the media never lies

Fuck Trump, he is wrong, the media never lies

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/cnn-same-refugee-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're just passing her around as usual

That kid is bad luck.

nah, journalists are just too lazy to bother going to get actual pics so they pay for them

How do you know it's the same girl?

Have you got any evidence of CNN using these photos?

Have you got any evidence of these photos being reported as different events?

Have you got any evidence for any of this?

That said the media is shit and CNN is no exception.

Now that's the definition of a strong woman.

>If Bad Luck Brian had a child.

Bad photoshop is bad

You are fucking retarded.

You sure the one guy isn't a police/rescue worker, the second guy a paramedic of some kind, and the 3rd guy her father?

Not my president means, "not a president i support". It doesn't mean he literally isn't president. It's not a difficult concept if you have an above average IQ.

Bumping because OP is a faggot who can't back up his opinions.

Can you show me one example of any liberal person making that argument?

whiteknighting for CNN. kek.

Just open you fuckin' eyes!

Yeah but you know trump supporters are sub-human trash right?

Rachel Maddow doesn't like men, but I also don't think she's calling for them to be banned.

sure kid. neve heard of this til now.

Uh, but that's what it's always meant.

You first.

Yeah right

I literally said CNN was shit, I was just pointing out that OP is literally sharing fake news. Prove me wrong.

Oh boy it's all so clear now the jews did 9/11 and obama is turning the frogs gay thank you based user for making such a well thought out point. If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

ITT: Tinfoil hats that are on wayyyy too tight.

THE MEDIA IS TURNING FROGS GAY!!!

Media is bought and controled by leaders. All presidents are just puppets.

It's called being "infered" like I said. Easy to understand it you're not subhuman trash.

The alternative media never lies!

It's called being liberal scum.

Conservative strawman arguments. Can you spot the bullshit? That's right, the entire picture. Good job user, have a tendie.

If youd open your eyes you would see that we are fighting the benefactors of slavery and oppression.

>news media are all corporations
>corporations are people
>people have the right to free speech, including the right to lie
>the supreme court has upheld the right of news corporations to lie on several occasions
>the supreme court has also upheld the right of news corporations to fire employees for not lying

Why the fuck does anyone still trust the news media? What are you, retarded?

Sup Forumsro there's no point arguing with someone who buys into hyperliteralism.

>black lives matter? YOU MUST BE SAYING WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER
>Not our president? BUT HE'S LITERALLY YOUR PRESIDENT REEEE
>Feminism? WHY DOESN'T IT HAVE MAN IN THE NAME TWO IT MUST BE NOTHING TO DO WITH EQUALITY CHECKMATE ATHIESTS

you know this is a lie, right? the first is the guy that dug her out. the second is carrying her to an emergency vehicle and the third is from the vehicle to the hospital.

When will Trump deport the Liberal terrorists?

>haha I'll just call him a liberal, that will be the perfect substitute for actually using my brain

It's called being a faggot

Underrated post

is that podolski?

go fuck yourself kid

sure kid.

somebodies butthurt.

This is why no one likes newfags

Another 10/10 response that really encourages me that you have put thought into your opinions. Thank you for showing me that the media are turning the frogs gay, can't believe I didn't see it like that before. You sure convinced me.

You have no idea what real terror is.

>durrrrrrr Sup Forums is my safe space I'll call anyone who upsets me a newfag

Sup Forumsro I'm 12 and what is this I've been here all summer I'm an oldfriend

>when will daddy Trump stop people hurting muh feelings :(

MAKE AMERICA A SAFE SPACE AGAIN

Can't argue with science.

Dont bother dude, people are brainwashed

sad. another butthurt millennial crying on the internet.

Look through this thread, I've asked for the source for OP's claim over and over and no one can give me it. If anyone's brainwashed, it's the people eating up shit memes like facts, such as OP. CNN is shit, but this hugbox 'anything I agree with is fact by default' thinking is cancer.

>CNN

wtf I love trump now. thank u based user for talking with me I'm totally convinced now 10/10

Sup Forums must be down. Obama was capable to represent our country, trump makes United States the joke of the world.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this. Huh... OH WOW!

topkek. slavery and oppression. nice b8 m8. I r8 8/8

>ITS THE JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS

1. Get a scapegoat
2. Disengage brain
3. ???
4. PROFIT

You can't find proof, because it isn't true. Literally took 5 seconds and a single Google search to find: snopes.com/cnn-same-refugee-girl/

We should ask the resignation of Anderson Cooper, benefactor of White Privilege and Slavery.

Exactly, but look how many people in this thread alone would rather go 'liberal Jew cuck REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE newfag' rather than ask if they might have been mislead.

>"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"
Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

>"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"
Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

>"Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States"
Signed: Jan. 27, 2017

>"Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees"
Signed: Jan. 28, 2017

>"Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs"
Signed: Jan. 30, 2017

>"Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System"
(particularly important because it prevents future government bailouts with taxpayer money)
Signed: Feb. 3, 2017

>"Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Preventing Violence Against Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Law Enforcement Officers"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Enforcing Federal Law With Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2016

>"Restoring the Rule of Law, Federalism, and Economic Growth by Reviewing the 'Waters of the U.S.' Rule"
Signed Feb. 28, 2017

>"The Revocation of Federal Contracting Executive Orders"
Signed: March 27, 2017

>"Establishing the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis"
Signed: March 29, 2017

If every conservative is a Nazi then every liberal is ISIS, after all the two ideology are working together.

How is this comment going unnoticed?
Maybe it was too sly for you goys, but this is fucking hilarious.

+1 internet for you, user.

yes

so.....nothing.

childish responses.

another butthurt milleennial.

OY SPICY!

>infodump

You're hoping that people will look at this and go 'wow he's a pretty great guy' because no one has the time to actually find and read such a huge log of text. It's the internet equivalent of filibustering or attorneys drowning the court in paperwork.

Go through and post the importance of each of those articles, if you think they have meaning.

No I'm totally cereal I'm convinced because you made a really good argument and I understand your point now. With such gems as 'butthurt' and 'go fuck yourself' why would I be childish?

Fuck off nigger faggot shill. George Soros is out today. No check for you.

more childish remarks.
acts like a child must be a child.

I dunno if you noticed, but Obama was a nigger. A nigger was president of the USA. Think about that.

sad

LOL dumb cunts

Literally none of these are "victories" unless you're a racist paranoid moron.

Sup Forumsro the first thing you did was call me a whiteknight rather than give me anything to respond to. Are you really surprised I slung some shit back? Either post something of substance or lighten up, I was just messing with someone who was refusing to talk.

I meant no I'm 12 and what is this

Hey! HE WAS A MUSLIM NIGGER SON!

Lmao thought I was browsing Sup Forums when I was reading this entire thread, only to realize I'm not

Fake news. Both of them

It must be distressing to know that a nigger was better than any of the candidates the Republicans could field, and certainly was better than the current president.