Sup Forumscore is just advanced normiecore

Sup Forumscore is just advanced normiecore
it's the first thing normies get into when they start visiting Sup Forums
why do some people want their favorite albums to be considered Sup Forumscore? are they just normies?

>Sup Forumscore introduced them to a genre
>they now explore a lot of said genre but still have an appreciation for that Sup Forumscore album
ya they're normies lmao

>projecting
just give up fatass

projecting what

Nobody explores new music on mu you delusional newfag

>are they just normies
they are pseudohipsters basically, because outside of the internet they are kinda hipster but on the site they are pleb normies

This. You can meme all you want but outside of Sup Forums these are indie/underground albums.

>these are underground albums
90% of mucore is clearly not
>indie
a word turned a meme buzzword

Almost all of them all hugely popular.

>it's the first thing normies get into when they start visiting Sup Forums
Isn't that the point?

Eh I don't know. Those albums are basic for sure, but they definitely deserve the credit and widely accepted appreciation that they have.

I don't necessarily think that putting them on a pedestal puts you in the normie category, though. Basic, maybe. But those aren't exactly the same thing.

Your talking about the whole chart right? About 75% give or take,of these albums are pretty popular mate.

forgot chart

I'll give you guys Kanye and Radiohead, those are some of the most popular artists in their genre.
The rest of the chart isn't even close to mainstream.

I'm talking about the essentials in the OP

Gorillaz, The Doors, Radiohead, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Nas, NWA, Björk, Massive Attack. The list goes on.

>Sup Forumscore is just the first thing people get into when they start visiting Sup Forums
really makes you think

KC & NMH are also pretty mainstream. Pretty much nobody who isn't part of the mu-core scene would know about the antlers tho

the only albums there ive listened to is king crimson and the two radio head joints

>calls something normie core
>is so stupid he saves and uploads a thumbnail
here op you're gonna need this

You're joking right?
TVU, Bjork,Nirvana,Smashing Pumpkins,Weezer, Modest Mouse.I guess you have a different perspective of 'mainstream'.

>metal category

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaah you dont actually think you can put metal next to jazz do you? wow thats embarassing

What does that have to do with anything?

>KC & NMH are pretty mainstream
Try putting it on during a party and see how many people recognize either of those bands. I'm guessing the number will be very close to 0.

>listen to Sup Forumscore 10 years ago
>love it
>explore a wide variety of genres in depth for 10 years
>standard Sup Forumscore albums like OK Computer are still the best

patriciancore is a lie

Wheres A Bridge Over Troubled Water?

Now you're talking about people of your age.

He's a brainless douche who should be ignored.

Stop

Lol I actually agree with OP.

If you unironically listen to anything other than classical music you are an irredeemable pleb and are wasting your time.

>not starving yourself before cutting your wrists

ok man

Are people in this thread actually this confused? You do realize that popularity and quality don't have to be mutually-exclusive? Just because these albums are quite popular it certainly doesn't mean they are bad. You have to bear in mind that these albums are popular TO music fans, not to the rest of the general public who listen to music solely for entertainment. And besides, being a patrician shouldn't be based on the popularity of or even the album itself, it should be based on how far you are willing to go to find music you like. It is clear that someone whos favourite album is NOW! Thats What I Call Music 89 clearly has not listened to enough music to find something of objectively better quality.

I think that's the problem with Sup Forums - it is a board based on calling people pleb instead of teaching them not to be. Yeah is right, no-one does listen to new music on Sup Forums but that's because you so-called "patricians" don't bother telling them to. You throw them in at the deep end.

I joined this board not long ago, only about 6 months. >inb4 new-fag
But already i have found >30 bands from basic bands like Yes and Genesis to the Jazz-Fusion masters of The Canterbury Scene. From just one album - ITCOTCK. So just give these albums a fucking break. I bet you liked them when you heard them, and I know taste changes but they are discussed on this messy, elitist board for a reason.

>6 months
what the fuck

i asked my old boyfriend how he felt about loveless and he hadn't heard of it.

>inb4 new fag
>literally says it right there.
>lack of argument
>makes no sense

wrong, it's just normiecore, nothing 'advanced' about it.

>implying anyone gives a fuck what some nigger who's only been here for 6 months thinks
fucking kek

Sup Forumscore is pretty narrow. Tbh, there are so many great albums that mu hardly or never talks about because all these shit heads focus on a small selection of albums. Fantastic Planet by failure is better than any of the albums posted on op's pic. Yet it is very rarely mentioned here, though i see my niggas post it from time to time.

>Kid A

>inb4 you live anymore
Haha now you gotta kill yourself!

>it's a newfag boldly admits he's a newfag episode

newfag

>lonely

1. Loveless
2. ITCotCK
3. ITAOTS
4. MBDTF
5. MPP
6. TMS

Power gap

7. LYSF
8. Kid A

Power Gap

9. OKC
10. Hospice

kill yourself nigger

>not crashing your car while the ending of I miss you plays

>muh safe space

>using that image in current year
jesus christ you really are a new fag, yikes

please don't use homophobic slurs on here user; Sup Forums is a safe space. I don't want to have to report you.

Yeah? What are you going to do about it autist?

>caring enough about image to purposefully attempt to stray from Sup Forumscore as much as possible
there are good albums there.

Do you know what projecting is?

Yeah, I don't think any one gives a shit kid, its a discussion board for anonymous people. Except you, weeb

We're talking about Sup Forumscore though

I'm not gonna insult you, but seriously don't post again for like a year please.

This

>outside of Sup Forums these are indie/underground albums
lol
Found the 14 year old

Oh god, why did it have to be so shit...

>I started browsing Sup Forums 2 months ago
Okay

>6 months
You might think I'm saying this just to troll you or whatever, but I'm not, you are a newfag. Lurk more.

>But already i have found >30 bands from basic bands like Yes and Genesis to the Jazz-Fusion masters of The Canterbury Scene. From just one album - ITCOTCK
Is this supposed to be impressive?

>I bet you liked them when you heard them, and I know taste changes but they are discussed on this messy, elitist board for a reason.
Yes, but the problem is when the board only talks about the same one hundred artists every day.

Those are Sup Forumscore.

Thank god, reasonable people on Sup Forums!

>outing yourself like this
its like clockwork

you listen and let others listen to whatever the fuck they want to you contrarian fucktard
come up with some good discussion and stop shitting on this already shitty board

Yeah, agree! We should keep talking about the same one hundred artists we talk about every day here on Sup Forums and call everyone who disagrees with us a contrarian!

>Replying to 7 posts at once
>Tripfag
>Dumbass responses
Please go back to /R/eddit