Europeans don't eat peanut butter

>Europeans don't eat peanut butter

What the fuck is wrong with them?

yurobutter is basically crushed peanuts in water.

yurobutters aren't capable of enjoying real peanut butter.

yurobutter is actually crushed peanuts and not essence of peanut in palm oil.

Europeans eat unironically eat shit yellow curry and look down on peanut butter. It's surreal.

Literally eat it 5 or 6 days a week

Can't imagine life without it

it's shit, they are not missing out

That's un-American, commie pinko scum.

extradite yourself immediately

It taste like crap?

Untrue, I got drunk and ate half a jar for lunch.
God bless bank holidays.

>peanut butter and potato chip sandwich
Europlebs don't know what they're missing

>donr know what they're missing
Excess weight and a heart attack at 40?

>peanut butter is love
>peanut butter is life

>and potato chip

What are you doing??????

The saltiness of the chips compliments the peanut butter nicely.

I bet you say the saltiness of semen compliments cock too, you fag.

This desu

t. vegemite pro

Enjoy your yeast

show me good peanutbutter

Fake news

this thread is giving me a panic attack

>yuropoors have never had a Slippery Pete
these things were the BEST on a hot summer day when you were a kid

>eating a fucking peanut butter.

>not making your own peanut butter by blending peanuts with a little bit of oil
no seriously, do you hate protein?

>a slippery pete

Bullshit, i love peanut butter

Granted some brands do this most don't.

kys

The thing is we in Europe have much better food in general so we don't have to eat peanut butter, we also have delicious chocolate spreads. I mean what you call mayonnaise is absolute sin, its garbage, so is your ketchup and cheese, god forbid the cheese doesn't taste like fucking crap. In Europe when you see a cheese that says "processed" and/or "contains vegetable oils" the immediate reaction is to put it back on the shelf and never look at it again, but not in the continent of America, the first reaction is to stuff it in your face and yell "yum yum yellow cum"

Tell me more about this sumptuous meal

>I mean what you call mayonnaise is absolute sin, its garbage, so is your ketchup and cheese, god forbid the cheese doesn't taste like fucking crap

I'm tired of the Europeans have the "authentic" and better ingredients meme, they taste worse. You all just repeat this line.

And for the record, I've tried some fancy European cheese that was reccomended to me in France. Tasted like literal fungus but you retards were so impressed with yourselves. I'd take that processed marble stuff ANYDAY over that.

Europeans eat healthy.

t. roasted peanut stand on every corner

Idk what that sauce is your cover it in, but it's thick and sugary as fuck

>I'm tired of the Europeans have the "authentic" and better ingredients meme, they taste worse. You all just repeat this line.

We repeat it because its true.

>putting rapeseed oil and HFCS in fucking everything

>And for the record, I've tried some fancy European cheese that was reccomended to me in France
>French cheese

Well theres your problem, and im not talking about fancy cheese, just regular cheese made from milk

Proteins make them shart.

>I'm tired of the Europeans have the "authentic" and better ingredients
But its the truth...

Never met anyone in my life who eat peanut butter

We have around 300 hundred different kind of cheeses, which one have you tried ?

>its true.

Nice meme

I don't remember it's name, how the fuck do you even pick a cheese with so many cheeses

ive tried cheeze its crackers and chesters cheese puffs. ever try american cheese??

Ah it's a leaf that doesn't have his facts right.

I have it on good authority Europeans don't eat peanut butter

Well i live very close to a small cheese factory that makes cheese from my region with local milk, so i usually buy my cheese there. Otherwise it just depends on what i want and what i eat and drink

do canadians enjoy a nice pb&j???

what does your peanut butter taste like?

>fungus

What's wrong with cheese that tastes like fungus? In my opinion cheese with the taste of fungus is way better than the one without it.

Oh, how many cheeses do you know?

Of course

No idea, and I've googled it and we actually produce more than a thousand of different cheeses.
Finding good cheese is always troublesome while abroad and most French cheese you find abroad aren't real French cheeses

What cheese do russians eat? Did you make your own in the past? (i don't know a shit about your past, history, food and else desu)

Add some vegimite and some banana into that combo and you're fucking rolling

>"good authority"
We just don't eat US peanut butter, we have our own longstanding tradition.

Do you call it "peanut cheese" ?

We don't have any cheese culture like you guys do. Our chess is shitty. See, we only have tons types of so called 'hard cheese' but they are in fact the same and have the same bland taste, we also have different varieties of processed cheese which are I believe pretty popular. You know, string cheese and stuff.
The only unique cheese we have is Circassian cheese but its quality has been been steadily going down so...I blame our food regulations that sucks and easy to get around.
It's a shame in my opinion. Even Anglos have plenty of different cheese, but we haven't.

it taste little bit disgusting to me

Yeah, we're weird like that. Had something to do with 'butter' being a protected product name or something way back when.

But you don't import?
Russia deserves good cheese, and if le pen is our president we will surely be friends.

Why cheese tho? You could easily call it 'peanut paste' it'd be even better than 'peanut butter'.

it's cute

I've seen Argentinian and Belorussian blue cheese in some local supermarket, we also import mozzarella but I don't remember from which country tho.

Try to find some St-Nectaire or Roquefort.

You could afford ice on your Slippery Pete?
I could only eat mine with water.

Because this is far better than some dry chunky peanuts mashed into a paste

>muricans talking shit about euro food
johnny plz

>Substitute all the protein out for sugar

Their place in your diet isn't even similar. One is basically meat. The other is equivalent to cake frosting.

Because people in the 40s that we should name all bread toppings 'cheese', therefore we also have liver-cheese, which is just liver paté with a consistency closer to ham. Has nothing to do with cheese either. We're used to it now so it makes no sense to change it.

Depends how oily and flavourful it is. Pic's pb here in NZ is great.

I find peanut butter makes my farts smell like a biological weapon
It's good though, especially the really nutty stuff

The other day I went to the house of a friend and he had peanut butter. I forgot to ask him why he eats that shit.

>Unilever (/ˈjuːnᵻˌliːvər/) is a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands and London, United Kingdom.

Who is going to win? The sea jews or the perifidious pirates?

>peanut butter is basically meat
piece american wisdom

peanut butter is fucking dry, feels like eating smeared and sun baked turds.

Why don't Americans enjoy something less dry instead?

>eurocucks can't eat peanut butter because it's not halal

>amerisharts can't eat Kinder eggs because it's Easter product

You're probably eating peanut paste, I bought peanut """"" butter"'"""" once and it had no oil in it, it was dry as fuck. Is was just mashed peanuts, forget health faggots it needs oil + sugar

Kek'd nice

>Peanut butter is basically meat
Fucking hell you massive imbecile.

But user we do

I bought peanut butter here in norway and it literally tastes like shit! on the fucking jar itself it says 'only 90% peanut butter' I'm guessing the last 10% is dumps.

>One is basically meat.

Americans

we have here but it's expensive so might as well buy nutella which is superior in every way

because it's disgusting

was it some "organic" shit?

i visited my parents and my mom bought some weird peanut spread with no sugar added into it. tasted like someone chewed up peanuts and spit it into a jar of oil.

>I mean what you call mayonnaise is absolute sin, its garbage, so is your ketchup and cheese, god forbid the cheese doesn't taste like fucking crap. In Europe when you see a cheese that says "processed" and/or "contains vegetable oils" the immediate reaction is to put it back on the shelf and never look at it again, but not in the continent of America, the first reaction is to stuff it in your face and yell "yum yum yellow cum"
None of this is true unless your poor but Euros are so stingy that they go for the cheapest food they can find here they shill to tourists and then act like we only have garbage.

no its this stuff

This is what I eat. It's good for making cookies, otherwise it's meh.

>France

this side of the channel has the best cheese should've come here

leafycuck can't stand being lumped with amerifats in shit tier food countries?
oh oh oh BOO FUCKING HOO

Actually, I'm saying we North Americans have better ingredients and you Europlebs are overrated

I like peanut butter, but why would I eat negro treats when I have this?

The fact is that even if what you're saying is true (and trust me it is not), "better ingredients" means nothing if you can't process it right, or you do it in the most shitty way there it is.

You take perfectly good meat and veggies and still manage to eat garbage, that is truly baffling.

We eat better than you, Mario. North American "Italian food" >>> real Italian food. Peasant.

>pee nutt butter

You're just jealous we even have better meatballs than you. Ikeatrash.

Please go and stay out of here, you're embarassing yourself.

>Canada
>Better meatballs than Sweden
o i am laffin

Fuck off old world scum, we have better food than you because we take your cuisine and improve it

I know Europeans that bring back PB but also reeses pieces when they fly back to Europe. That being said, peanut butter is highly over rated. I would much rather eat muesli and Schinken for breakfast than """peanut butter"""""
>but hurr durrr a black guy invented it you racist

>pee
>nut
>butt
>er