So I fingered a chick like 2 days ago and she wants me to get tested to see if she's been exposed to anything

So I fingered a chick like 2 days ago and she wants me to get tested to see if she's been exposed to anything.

Is she being paranoid af? I mean, I know there are risks-- but it's like she's trying to shame me into feeling dirty and shit.
And it seems fucked.

It's like: It's not my fault you're fooling around on your husband and feel bad about it, why you gotta fuck with my psyche?

Fingered you say ? Checked you say ?

she was exposed to the dirt in your finger. tell her to take the test herself.

Tell youre clean

shes trying to pin her own undisclosed STD on you for when she finaly gets caught cheating..

>i was drunk im sorry

the you get the blame

yeah, i know. apparently some forms of herpes can transfer via fingers.
cept im 95% sure i dont have that shit.

she said shes going to, but wants me to as well. wtf?

Do you bite your nails? Do you have any kind of scratch or cut on your finger?

If she's telling you to get checked, you may wanna get checked.

her husband knows, hes the one who dropped her off at my place.
i didn't even fuck her, just fingered her for a few minutes and cuddled and shit.

whats her name? I want her full name.

Bro. It's because she wants to start fucking you on the reg without her husband getting herpes from you.

im tellin you man she wants to pin her shit on you so when her husband gets it it looks like its your fault

>Do you bite your nails? Do you have any kind of scratch or cut on your finger?
no and no

>If she's telling you to get checked, you may wanna get checked.
i somewhat understand that concept, but at the same time its still kinda wtf, ya know?

lol fuck you

that's really not going to happen because im going a few hundred miles away in under a month for school. (note, i was planning on getting tested and shit at the clinic there since i'm getting new healthcare coverage and stuff.)

i really hope shes not that shitty of a person

What's the doctor going to do, STD test your fingers? They gunna piss in a cup?

tell her to go fuck herself. she's testing you to see how easy you are to manipulate. if you do it, you're a beta faggot.

something about blood quanta, i dont fucking know.

this is what it seems like to be honest, and well-- it seems shitty af.

Unless you had a cut on your finger or some shit, skin keeps your blood and her ladybits separate. Shouldn't even be a thing.

the physical things im less concerned with, its why shes bringing it up from a psychological standpoint that im having issues with...

How is this even remotely your problem? Tell her to shut the fuck up and suck your dick or you'll rat her out to her husband.

Bitches be crazy, who cares. Tell her to finger herself next time.

d00d her husband knows-- he's the one who dropped her off at my place...