Okay Sup Forumsros since a lot of you are antisocial I guess I'll share. Over the past few months...

Okay Sup Forumsros since a lot of you are antisocial I guess I'll share. Over the past few months, literally all my "friends" have slowly disconnected from me except one. Most of the time I don't even get a response or they say they're busy. I don't believe I did anything that would of pissed them off.
What do?

bump

ok

fuck you then newfags

what is your age

ask the one friend if he got any intel. they may think you have done someone a disservice. but this is Sup Forums sooo.. they may think your life is spinning out of control and they don't want to bee in the splash zone when you crash. I have seen it before. and you can pull yourself and your relationships back from the brink

that is one comfy ass image.

im a country boy hates cities and everything in them, but lying there would be calming as fuck

My one true friend doesn't hang out with my other friends.(They're cool and all, they just don't)

Yes it is. I also live in the country(small town).
But I intend to live in big cities for a while. For the experience of everything.

but are your life spiraling out of control or do any of them have a reason to dislike you? it's easy for one fraid to spread negative feelings.

I left all my friends because they were toxic and lefties, now I'm pursuing my dream of getting a paid position to work in a Far-Right Nationalist party.

I am socially withdrawn but not "shy", I am just not bothered with all these normie fags, they're all toxic and the same like the gooks that invade my country.
I get on very well with anyone who shows respect, but I'm pretty much happy to live life peacefully and "mostly" in isolation.

Son, isolation is a good thing anyway, you learn more about yourself, and you don't have to worry about the hassles of "meeting up next week" or making any of those stupid promises to do something.
I live life for me, and for my country, not for some idiots.

>Is my life spiraling out of control?
Ehh, I wouldn't call it that, but I do enjoy being under the influence a lot of the time. (Not where someone would have to "babysit" me or shit though, I can control my shit)

I can't think of a reason they would dislike me lately. Maybe I'm being too pushy to hang out?

I'm going to ignore everything in this post except the part of isolation.
I spend 75% of my time alone. I know how it is.

That's what happens when you get older. Life just gets in the way a lot of the time.

True. Responsibilities amirite? lol

Pursue your love of politics, don't let them hold you back!
Fight for your country, or expect deportation if you're a nigger loving fag.

0.1/10

Thank you brother

I don't know. im basing my assumptions on a personal experience

My friend group almost pushed one out becous his excessive drinking. and the fact that he changed when he drank. but i did not feel comfortable freezing him out without telling him what he had done. but the others where. He had not seen it himself and got some help dealing with it. we let him back in and we are closer than ever.

another friend group pushed someone out becous there was a rumor that he had flirted wihe someones GF in the group ( fucking petty i know) but the guy who spread the information was very manipulating and got people in his side. aging I informed the accused and gave him a platform to defend himself. and he got let bake inside and the manipulator got exiled until he had learned his lesson.

Being alone is evidently better than hanging around with lunatics like this shit.

Takes guts to defy consensus and holding fast to your values. The avantgarde always walks alone.

It's probably because you suck

Listen I'm not trying to make you feel like shit
I'm being honest

If everywhere you go, it smells like shit, check the bottom of your shoe.

If everyone doesn't want to be your friend anymore, it's because something you're doing it shitty. Work on your social awareness, and look into yourself and ask what about you might not be fun to be around.

If you find nothing, then you need to reach out and ask.

That's a cool way of wording it, thanks.

Sounds like you're a good dude for helping your friend. I really doubt my drug and alcohol use is the problem. Taking that most my "friends" do

A few possibilities
>A portion of your friends are splintering off to join another social circle which they dont want to include you and user in.
>Your friends have no 'time' between work and gf
>They've formed a unison over their shared discomfort with drugs

That's the thing, I can't think of anything I did that would be considered shitty. Besides being too pushy, but I just am lately because I really need social interaction and no one even messages me back.

I think I'm just going to give myself more alone time until then and maybe find new friends..

I still think you need to get some intel. if one of them are easier to get a hold on and meet up with. than casually ask how the others are doing if they are busy and if he has hanged ithe them recently. you may drop that they're not answering you if the situation allows it.

alternatively the season finale of GOT is coming out invite them all over its a work night so people don't need to get inebriated to escape there feels. if they won't come. fuck them.

I'll try, but honestly I'm probably just going to do my own thing and then the people who value my time will show up.

Oh and GOT is gay

Kill yourself come back as ghost and haunt them till they lose their minds

You have your answer, you have one real friend, the other are just pals. And pals come and go. Move on

As groups go, sometimes I can see there is a pecking order. At first you are cool with the circle, but others might fear you as the dominant, even though you try to lay low and just want to hang. Sort of like if you had like a celebrity in the group, and everyone gets together and are like, we can't relax around this dude. So they split off, meet separately, hey why don't we invite "g", naw, we can't relax around him. I got the message from my group when they started treating me like shit, we'd all go eat and when it came time to pay, one of them says, hey, throw a buck on the table, and user can pick up the rest. Seriously? I never agreed to treat. After that, I started moving on my own. A couple of them that I was still cool with I would see or call on occasion, but I went out on my own. The best living is being strong and finding new friends to hang with, different things to do, etc..

>GoT is gay
I liked you op but now i think i know where your "friends" are coming from.

It will probably be 20+ years before I an hero. Also, I think my "soul" is going better places.

Yeah, maybe. Thanks for your input.
I'll be focusing on myself.

if you like wieners thats cool man

Had the same issue. I've come to the conclusion I don't have any friends. Not sure why.

I thought your picture was pretty, I decided to edit it a little.

Well you've got friends here, pal.

Im going to guess OP is in his early to mid 20's. This is just how things go when you get older. If you have 3 good friends and 1 great friend by the time you are 30, you are lucky. People get busy, they get careers (instead of jobs) they get girlfriends/boyfriends (instead of 3 month fuck buddies) Tastes change, people change. Funny enough I noticed early to mid 20s is when all my friends who use to get high sort of all just disappeared. Once you hit 30 drinking is a common almost every day thing with friends, but I dont know anyone who gets high anymore. That time period in your life really is when the majority of people transition from "im an old kid" to "I am actually an adult now"

Saving this, thank you

I don't think lying to the man helps...

they probly saw your kek frog posts and maga shit on facebook. lol fag.

>would of pissed them off.
Your grammar annoyed them

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name

I'm not, but ok.

Anyone of you forever alones wanna team up for online games (no wow or cs). I had this idea for a while and why not?